[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 23 y/o bulgarian NEET >live in bulgaria >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: Knights of Honor.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Knights of Honor.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
>be me, 23 y/o bulgarian NEET
>live in bulgaria
>never worked in my life, high school dropout, didn't go to college
>my grandma died when I was 19, my parents gave me her house
>house is a street away from that of my parents so i go to my parents to eat
>parents pay my bills
>parents and country give me NEETbux
>250 euros a month total
>mfw this is two times the minimum monthly wage here
>considering I don't have to spend a dime for food, water, electricity bills etc.
>spend all my money on my gaming pc and home theatre
>mommy buys me new clothes when she sees some of my old ones are ragged
>the only time I go out of my house is to eat at my my parents's
>mfw when they die i will sell their apartment and use the money to sustain my NEET life
>mfw i can live the NEET life until I die
>mfw western robots actually have to work to not turn into homeless hobos

who /goodlife/ here?
P.S.
who /knightsofhonor/ here?
>>
>>25647362
whats the game?
>>
>>25647362
Sounds boring, do they have weed there?
>>
>>25647426
Yes. It's cheap but it's shit
>>
>>25647424
nvm im retarded
>>
>>25647424
Knights of Honor
>>
>>25647468
Why not mI've to Latvia and live off of Neetbux there. I heard it was cheap.
>>
File: amused_ataturk.jpg (85KB, 583x690px) Image search: [Google]
amused_ataturk.jpg
85KB, 583x690px
I'm nearly the same, just waiting for my grandma to die.
>>
>>25647494
Is it better than Medieval II? If you actually played it?

Otherwise this is pretty comfy, I'm quite envious
>>
>tfw no qt slav bf to live with and squat together as we drink vodka and ES and play vidja
>>
I don't think it's sustainable, DESU. Parents die, you sell the apartment, all of a sudden your costs go way up; no parent support and need to pay rent. But it gets worse - you can't even get a job because no experience. Now you're just waiting to be homeless.

How much could you sell your apartment for?
>>
>>25647362
Sounds pretty good, but I'm playing crusader kings 2 right now. You'd like it I think. It'd the type of game that ruins other games for you by being so good at its niche.
>>
>>25647633
meh. it depends. the population is dropping sharply and it's one of those old soviet style housing block apartments. it will be a lot of years until my parents die so the prices will go up/down but probably down. the taxes are really low here so i guess it compensates.
the original owners sold the apartment to my parents for 10000 levs (5000 euros) in 1989 when the economy collapsed but it's probably gonna be way more expensive by the time my parents kick the bucket
>>
Fellow bulgarbot.Currently studying paleontology abroad,actually.There was this point in HS,when I just gave up and stopped trying to have a social life of any kind.Straight out transferred to being homeschooled.I wonder how what I`ll do with my Master`s degree in this subject even.
>>
How do you fight the feeling of uselessness and ultimate betrayal to your country and family?
>>
>>25647858
>studying paleontology
Unless you're planning on spending the next 10 years of your life digging sand in the middle of the desert waiting to get promoted good luck finding a job pham
>>
>>25647912
home made rakia helps
>>
>>25647912
i get drunk whenever i get these feelings
the feelings numb out after a few years tho
>>
>>25647362
What about when Putin retakes Bulgaria? he won't let you rest easy. And if not Putin, ISIS will take Bulgaria for the caliphate, then it's straight off the roof for you.
>>
>>25647725
Even if it goes to 100,000 EU, it still won't be enough. All I'm saying is to plan accordingly. Also, your parents seem to be paying a LOT of your lifestyle so your current costs are probably nowhere near what you'd need to shell out if you were on your own.
>>
third bulgarian here, didn't know we are that many here.

OP, don't you feel like you are missing on life, why not try to savour more of it?
>>
OP here
Forgot to mention my parents own a 100 acre arable land but don't use it for anything
When they die i might use the inheritance to start a business there: buy a few old tractors, hire some underpaid shitskins, etc.

mfw I have to chose between being a fucking failure of a NEET or be a business NEET
mfw MY gypsies will work their shitskin asses off for minimum wage while i play Knights of Honor

My parents gave me many things: shit genes, shitty sweat glands, small penis...
But this is the most useful thing i'll get from them
>>
>>25648244

>implying your slavshit ass won't go bankrupt instantly
>>
>>25648391
>have capital
>have free land
>cheap underpaid shitskin workforce
>cheap old equipment
>government doesn't give a shit about what happens to the gypsies
>gypsies thankful they have a shitty underpaid long-hour farmer job rather than have to go dumpster diving around town
>10% tax rate total

I see no better conditions for business
>>
>>25648537

I do

>the person owning all this is a NEET bitch with literally no experience
>>
>>25648562
90% of modern bosses are pussies who inherited everything
I don't see the difference
>>
>>25648708

Because you're a moron who will throw all his inheritance away
>>
>>25647362
Dude, don't sell it. Rent it.
>>
>>25647362
>250 euros a month

I know you live in a third world shithole where everything is cheap, but still. I have a nice job that I like, and I get paid over 40 times that. That is /goodlife/ .
>>
>>25648875
i don't live in bulgaria (although not far from it), but i'm pretty sure OP would earn even less money if he got a shitty job with no work experience to speak of.
>>
>>25648875
a shitty mcdonalds tier job (the only thing im qualified for) is minimul wage 140 euros a month.
I consider myself lucky
>>
File: destroyed_sponge.png (232KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
destroyed_sponge.png
232KB, 480x368px
>>25648875

120k/year?
>>
>>25648009
I won`t even get to do that.I`ll probs just classify fossils for some university or other.If I`m lucky they`ll be jurassic tetanuran theropods and my specialization won`t be in vain.
>>
>>25649379
Good luck with that
Don't forget to go back to the homeland and spend your vacation money here: all for the cause of the Bulgarian NEETdom
Our economy needs that money man
>>
>>25648875
>120k per year
>Is on 4chan
Where do you live? Liechtenstein?
>>
>250 euros a month
>good life
>>
>>25649668
>don't have to work
>don't have to pay for anything
>don't have to worry about anything
>everything is cheap as fuck
>live by myself
>250 euros all for myself

Good life tbhfam
>>
>>25649248
>>25649506
I have a nicely paid job in a financial company in Switzerland.
>>
where is bulgaria? are all the grills there black-haired brown eyes subhuman whores?
>>
File: 1449486233755.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449486233755.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>25649668
if you have them all for yourself you can be shitfaced on alcohol and weed every day of the month depending on your tolerance.
>>25647580
Its basically a demo version of grand strategy game but it's still addictive and good. You get how to play it in a few hours and after that its'a matter of time to conquer the world.

>>25648158
>missing on life

missing slaving his life away on a stupid job so he can throw napkins in a shitty chalga disco once per month. The only entertainment in this shitty country is being shitfaced and your life is always wasted. If i had his luck i would never work but its a fucking achievement to get more than 5 leva per day from my parents. Be glad for yours , my dick isn't big too but i don't have 250 euro for myself and my parents wake me up everyday because we live in a small shitty apartment which eventually might be all mine(If i can sustain myself of course) and then the fucking neighbours will wake me up.
>>
>>25649836
How much do hookers cost over there?
>>
>>25650950
only the capital Sofia has good hookers for 50 euro per hour(can be even less if you're not very pretentous). In the smaller cities its usually fake ads, gypsies and all sorts of shits and you need to have connections or be really lucky to find a good one.
>>
>be american
>21
>NEET
>always get asked what I'm doing with my life
>tfw I just want to be a NEET
>>
>>25651026
Are they accessible to foreigners? Because, well, 50 euros an hour for a top class hooker is a bargain. Hell, if she was qt and nice, I'd take her for all night, and if I only had to pay like 200 euros for that... it's worth the trip to Sofia on its own.
>>
>>25651169
Some of them work with foreigners some of them don't. They also might try to shake you for more money when they hear you're not a bulgarian.
You'd have to call and ask them by yourself and i recommend if you visit the address and fake pictures just tell her you're leaving.
Here are some examples with real pictures (just click at the pictures)
http://www.alo.bg/3547970
http://www.alo.bg/3415061
http://www.alo.bg/3273411
http://www.alo.bg/3079702
http://www.alo.bg/3503663
>>
>>25651544
Thanks for the info. I'd be staying at a nice hotel like the Sheraton and ask for an outcall. Surely the nicer girls will do that, right?
>>
>>25651791
Not all of them do outcallls and they will ask additional fee for transport if they do. Don't be afraid to do an incall. Unless you are really really unlucky you won't get robbed. Here is how it goes - they tell you an adress and you call them when you arrive at it. They tell you to wait a bit so they can get ready meanwhile the pimp passes by you and gives you a quick look to estimate if you are a threat and after that you won't hear or see him again if you are correct with the girl.
>>
>>25651989
Mmmm... so it's illegal over there? Or in the legal gray area? And transport cost would be pretty trivial anyway so I wouldn't have a problem with that for outcall.
>>
>>25649480
>implying my miserable pay will allow me a vacation outside of England
>implying it will allow me a vacation at all
Topkek,brato.
>>
>>25652036
its illegal but nobody cares. Thats how most of the bulgarian laws are.
>>
>>25652249
I've read that one of the biggest obstacles of Bulgaria becoming a full-fledged EU member is the massive corruption. Now of course there are countries with lots of corruption in EU already, but somehow it seems like it's on a different level in Bulgaria.
>>
>>25652249
Cool, I would order so many darknet drugs there. In Burgerland there is a law for anything and everything and people love calling the cops on you first chance they get.

I've never really heard anything about Bulgaria other than that the mob supposedly runs the country like Ukraine and Serbia but what do I know.
>>
>>25647362
How did you get neetbux here?!?!
>>
>>25647362
>23 y/o bulgarian NEET
>do i know you?
>are you a girl?

>live in bulgaria

fuck
>>
>>25652413
>>25652490
I have done lots of stupid shit in my life and i've never had troubles with the police. Once i even talked to a cop drunk as fuck on MDMA and weed and he told me everything is allowed because it's prom night. Other than that i was selling alcohol and cigarretes in a non stop shop high as fuck with blood red eyes several nights and one time me and a friend of mine asked over 50 people including staff of the club we were in if we can buy weed from them while we were on speed.
It's every man for himself here and nobody gives a shit unless you are harmfull to others in some way.
>>
>>25652774
Cool, sounds like a lawless Europe. Money talks. So if I go there with lots of money, I can get anything I want? That might be questionable in other European countries.

(I just wanna have a wild party with jacuzzi and drugs in my 5star hotel penthouse with hookers)
>>
>>25652935
its totally doable but hard drugs usually have very shit quality here and you also risk getting scammed if you are careless. Its way more safer than a nigger or latin ghetto tho. I've walked home drunk late at night for hours and i've never been robbed while living in the second largest city in Bulgaria.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.