[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you ever became attracted to a black woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: glumpepe.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
glumpepe.png
96KB, 332x333px
What would you do if you ever became attracted to a black woman?

This is a serious question, and I don't want it to fill up with shit like all the other race-spam threads.

I want white children down the line, and having non-white children is absolutely 100% off the table, though I have become very close with a black woman and I know she too feels the same, although she also specified that she ideally wants a black husband down the line.

I just don't know /pol/. In theory there is no harm if we only stay together for a few years before going our separate ways, but by then I'll be far too attached.
>>
>>25643935

Sorry, wrong board.
>>
>>25643935
can't you stay together but she gets a sperm donor and you a surrogate
you can have one kid each, and raise them together
and then get the fuck off my board normalfag
>>
As long as she's not a nigger I'm fine.

Nigger is a state of mind, not genetic.
>>
>>25644279
>an't you stay together but she gets a sperm donor

I'm not a cuck, anon.
>>
>>25643935
End the relationship now. Pursue a white woman. It's clearly what you truly want, and frankly I don't blame you.
>>
>>25643935
Just amicably part ways on good terms and tell her you'll always have Paris or whatever the fuck.

Most relationships eventually turn sour anyways. Quit while you're ahead and let her know you'll always remember her.
>>
File: anxiety.jpg (8KB, 159x151px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
8KB, 159x151px
>>25645709
>tell her you'll always have Paris

What the fuck is this supposed to mean
>>
File: 1432847480125.png (33KB, 588x538px) Image search: [Google]
1432847480125.png
33KB, 588x538px
>>25645895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa-dGYjSq5k&t=45
>>
>>25645975

>OP
>we had a trip to Paris
>keep thinking to myself, 'at least I'll always have Paris' (to reminisce on)
>anon says "you'll always have Paris
>made me paranoid
>never knew about that famous clip before now.
>>
>>25643935
Waste of time. Both of you know what you want in the long term and it's not each other. Maybe a fwb setup would be good for you but I don't believe in casual sex so ymmv
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1200x1800px
Just do it anon. Mixed girls are hotter anyway.
>>
>>25643935
Just donate sperm and have only one mixed child with her. I like black qts so thats what ill do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.