[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw forced to look for work tomorrow or i will get kicked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1449047730016.png (78KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
1449047730016.png
78KB, 399x428px
>tfw forced to look for work tomorrow or i will get kicked out

Help senpai
>>
>>25643012
Same here senpai. Except I will be kicked out if I don't get this job
>>
File: 1451265483367.png (206KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1451265483367.png
206KB, 604x604px
>>25643085
Well, we can all enjoy being homeless together.
>>
>>25643012
You wont be kicked out. You'll just have to put up with increasing levels of abuse and resentment from your parents.
>>
same situation a year ago, i got a job working 15-20 hours a week at a dollar store. it keeps parents happy and gives me time to be a lazy fuck.
>>
File: 1445338430389.jpg (207KB, 469x740px) Image search: [Google]
1445338430389.jpg
207KB, 469x740px
>>25643012

>34 years old
>always lived with parents
>never even hinted they want me out of the house
>mfw
>>
>>25643012
i have two options right now, enlist to the military or find a job. which one phams?
>>
>>25643012

What kind of work are your parents(?) expecting? If it's just minimum wageslavery, you have literally nothing to worry about.

Describe the area around you. Is it a city? Small town? The more corporate a store is, the more likely they'll hire you. Small town independent businesses are usually full.

Are there a lot of stores within access by walking or driving? Showing up in person and asking "Are you guys hiring? Can I apply, please?" even if the application is only online, helps out. Just make sure you look and smell decent.

Do you have a resume prepared? It's very easy to do, even if you need to bullshit. Look up templates off google.

Once you prepare all this, you should have at least a few applications. Fill them out and submit them. Do this process every few days. Even if you don't get hired, your parents will be able to physically see you making an effort.
>>
>>25643202

As much as jobs suck, at least you get to go home at the end of the day and do fuckwhatever.

Don't join the military unless you really want to. It's no place for your average robot.
>>
>>25643379
im not in college and missed two semesters already since i graduated from HS. and i think that doing 4 years in the army will help
>>
>>25643486

Help with what, exactly?
>>
>>25643613
i can get a good career when i exit tbhfam
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.