[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wanting an older, busty woman to hold you close, bow her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (212KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 600x800px
>Wanting an older, busty woman to hold you close, bow her head until it rests on top of yours while her hair drapes down, and simply hug you until you grow tired of standing
>Wanting an older woman to pet your head and say it's okay to cry in her arms
>Wanting an older woman to be legitimately shocked when you say you love her right before she calms down, lets out a small tired chuckle followed by a small reply that she's just surprised you'd fall in love with an old hag like her
>Wanting an older woman to subtley and unintentionally make remarks about her age only to blush and become flustered when you take her self-depreciating humor too seriously and tell her to stop it because she's beautiful
>Wanting an older woman to climb under the sheets with you, hold you close, and let you touch her in places that she hasn't felt another's hands on in an eternity
>Wanting an older woman to gently dominate you with head pats, milkings, and calling you a 'good boy~' every now and then
>Wanting an older woman to slowly, and shyly, show you her nether regions as she asks you to be gentle because she believes you to be some rabid, youthful, machine under the sheets
>Wanting an older woman to be pleasantly surprised and hold you close between her large breasts as she gently sighs and wraps her thick legs around you reassuring you it's okay to cum inside her
>Wanting to fall asleep in an older woman's arms with the room smelling faintly of women's perfume
>Wanting to wake up to an older woman in a naked apron asking you 'Ara ara~ do you want breakfast, a bath, or perhaps...' right before she breaks into laughter at how silly it sounded
>Wanting an older woman to gently sigh, and with her lusty relaxed eyes tell you 'honey, last night was wonderful. I love you.'
>>
>>25642502
fucking cringe dude
>>
Fucking lewd dude
>>
>>25642553
we can see when the IP count doesn't change
>>
Oedipus: the post.
>>
>>25642570

How about riiiight now?
>>
>>25642502
I want this.

(Right now.)
>>
File: 1451503825324.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1451503825324.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
This made me hard and depressed at the same time.

Milfs, especially pretty ones with large breasts have no feelings for young beta guys, they know men live to serve them.
>>
File: 5hoursinphotoshop.jpg (131KB, 604x361px) Image search: [Google]
5hoursinphotoshop.jpg
131KB, 604x361px
>>25642502
>things that will never happen
Everything was fine until the dom shit fucking hell OP
>>
Mommy issues general?
>>
>>25643075
That's /r9k/ as a whole.

Overbearing mother and no strong father figure.
>>
>>25642861
>realized I didn't read the whole thing
>the image is clean
>>
>>25642502
so dude do you want to fuck your mom or what is this
>>
I have experienced these things!

From a (then) 44 year old Norwegian milf with very large tits that she let me drink from.

We had a thing going for a year or so.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.