[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in this situation >you turn back to your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cute_anime_pic_0008.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cute_anime_pic_0008.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
What would you do in this situation

>you turn back to your 14 year old self with all current memories and mental state, but body is back to 14 year
>your parents have to move to Tokyo for work
>you will attend a Japanese school there

What do?
>>
I was in the exact same situation I am now when I was 14. I dropped out of school and my parents got divorced when I was 14 and I was still a fatfuck autistic NEET. I like Japan but that'd be even worse.
>>
japanese school girl pussy
>>
>>25641991
>Have the best possible school life on Earth
>Make a bunch of true friends and have a lot of fun with them, go to beach, onsen and stuff
>Date a qt3.14 Japanese girl who wont leave me for a chad because im the chad there and because Nip women are more trustworthy

Pls make my wish true OP
>>
>>25642106
this

desu ne
>>
>you will attend Japanese school there
as opposed to what? american school in japan? 14 though, that was 11 years ago. God that age sucked.
>>
>>25642166
>14 though, that was 11 years ago. God that age sucked.
Same, 14 was 11.5 years ago. I loved that age tho, you dont have to cook, you dont have to meet people, you dont have to be bound to any schedule, you're free in all sense of words
>>
>>25641991
Panic because I'm a stupid motherfucker, and I've read that their high schools are pretty hard.
>>
>>25642250
>Panic because I'm a stupid motherfucker, and I've read that their high schools are pretty hard.
How hard? I barely passed HS in murrika, i need to know
>>
>>25641991
Sounds fun, I actually would have a functional successful family, I would just have to worry about my responsibilities then. I've already felt like a foreigner in my own country anyway, I'm sure Japan wouldn't be too unbearable.

Sounds great.

Plus jap poon
>>
>>25641991
Die because I didn't know any Japanese or wasn't into weeb shit at 14, Japanese school is tough, and the job market is even tougher.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 445x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 445x554px
Buy a gun
Racially purify the school
>>
>>25641991
I was obese at 14. I'd be the laughing stock of any jap school I attended. I would do everything I could to lose the weight asap, and the only thing that would get me through the day would be the hope that maybe one day a dominant gyaru girl will bully me in the bathroom.
>>
>>25643018
>Racially purify the school
Why would commit seppuku in school?
>>
>>25641991
Learn the language and enjoy high school again.
Play football, and have an awesome time.
>>
>>25641991
>I speak Japanese
hahaha
but really, desu
>don't get bullied because I'm comparatively strong and not all that short
>not many people talk to me because I look obviously different
>don't make many friends because of my obvious social impairment
>quietly skate through my school days without anything exciting going on, no real conflict but zero romance and very few amazing friendships
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.