[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: 8vdPIU0.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11KB, 645x773px
any chads lurking, teach me how to be like you. this is my last effort to find happiness until i get off this train.
>>
Fuck off.
adubqiefhuiQ3HRF3 original
>>
>>25641457
change the chemical structure of your brain.
>>
Get rid of all video games, anime, manga and non-Western music. Sounds shitty? Well being a normie is all about that, so...
>>
>>25641457
Ask away
>>
>>25641457
Ok im guessing you're talking about getting a girlfriend correct? If so the real trick is stop caring so much about it. I know it seems hard but really thats all it is. Once you stop caring so much about getting a chicky you wont view every chicky as a potential which is what hinders you greatly and causes the bursts of spaghetti. Stop giving fucks live your life appreciate your existence. Chicks are fucking headaches by the way man.
>>
>>25641525
All that + endless porking to make up for it.

No idea which is better for obvious reasons
>>
>>25641457
Not OP. I took the suggestion from another robot to try and talk to at least one girl. I talked to several at the mall yesterday but none wanted to continue the conversation.

What do? How do you get them more involved so that I can naturally progress the conversation or should I go for the name intro early on?

O god pls help.
>>
>>25641457
Be attractive and be a chad or be normal looking and submissive and be a cuck normie.
>>
>>25641534
how do i get a social group to accept me? i've basically been orbiting a really close clique of people at my uni for the past 2 years now, but i kinda just get ignored. they party once a week, do stuff together basically everyday, and have one of those exclusive facebook group chats. i was actually invited to one of their parties out of pity a year or so ago, but i was extremely uncomfortable due to the excessive consumption of alcohol and left early. i've began to get my shit together and started to shower regularly, use skin product, lift dumbells at home (the gym scares me), and watch realsocialdynamics daily, but i still have no fucking clue how to become normal.

btw im not ugly or have autism or anything like that, but i have an extremely bad case of social-impairing anxiety due to personal reasons.
>>
>>25641716
Find people with similar interests. You can't force yourself into groups
>>
i is 9/11 chad ama
>>
>>25641577
I'm a straight up normie to be honest. To some of you I would have "made it". Still if I went to talk to random girls at the mall I'd probably be unable to get them interested too. I can't tell you how to solve it but it doesn't really tell anything that you can't get random females' attention in public.
>>
>>25641734
>tfw no one with similar interests
>>
what's a normie hobby?
>>
>>25641923
Try getting new interests then
>>
>>25641872
So you would suggest going to a more hobby/activity oriented place instead of the mall? I really am a boring person that didn't do much. But trying to get some fit in now but that is a ways away.

Would you say having wingman friends around would be good so that they can see you are not just creeping alone?
>>
>>25641940
hiking
>>
>>25641716
Get closer to one of them.

You have to know that if they're heavy drinkers you'll never be part of the thing if you don't get drunk.
I "lost" many of my friends when I stopped drinking at the same time they started to spend every evening getting drunk as fuck.

One of them is 10 months to becoming a wizard, it looks like alcohol kinda helps him to bypass social anxiety but didn't get him a gf and he's becoming a real alcoholic.

I'm a normie btw, could be chad but who the fuck wants to do that kek.
I guess the best tip I can give you is progressively realise you're free to do what you want. I know other's judgement is hard to forget but every one will respec a man that takes what he wants more than a shy beta orbiter afraid to offend people.
>>
90% of normie-dom is acting with confidence
The other ten percent is not spilling spaghetti
Get stupid concepts like degeneracy out of your head, people will act in ways you don't like. And just like you would dislike people that judged you for having piss bottles, other people will dislike you if you judge them for smoking or whatever

Also, drink alcohol. Lots of it.
If you have a serious objection to that, join a christian community. These are your only options

>>25641716
Join a society. Be prepared to talk to people but don't force conversation or jokes
>>25641525
Don't do this
>>
>>25642070
So you're saying alcohol is a sign of conformity that allows you to be accepted at a social gathering?

Seriously why? Why could we not have a discourse even if I am not drunk?
>>
>>25641940
Casual gaming. Madden, COD, stuff like that.

Working out and lifting.
>>
>>25642129
You can during the day
But in he evenings and at night, people want to get drunk
And they feel uncomfortable being around sober people who might judge them. So you need to seem drunk too as a sign of enabling their behaviour
>>
>>25642284
What is an "alcoholic" beverage that is not completely shit taste. Something you would trick a kid into drinking and they not realizing it was alcoholic.
>>
>>25642363
try Amaretto with coke
really sweet
try like 1:4 parts its good
>>
>>25642373
Can I sub in coke with something else? I tend to stay health conscious even though I am skinny as fuck. I tend to enjoy ginger ale, sprint, sweet tea instead.
>>
>>25642424
Orange juice and vodka is good.
>>
>>25642363
WKD if you're 15
Jager bombs are sweet and full of caffeine
Gin and tonic is god-tier and also makes you seem really manly
But vodka coke/redbull is the standard "I want to drink but I don't like the taste of alcohol" that all the uni freshers drink
>>
>>25642424
can try lemonade. definitely works best with coke.
lemonade also goes well with rum and scotch
>>
>>25642424
don't see why ginger ale wouldnt work with scotch or amaretto, it'd give it a bit of a kick
>>
>>25642424
Try making bloody Marys. Very tasty, fun for everyone else to get involved in and because of all the goodness in tomato juice you barely get a hangover
>>
>>25642596
>>25642555
>>25642530
So from what I am seeing it vodka, jager, scotch and amaretto are the alcohol. Coke, juices, ginger ale, lemon soda are the sweetener.

Is there anything with whiskey that can cancel it? Friends usually have that around. If not vodka would be the one.
>>
do you like Asian girls? move to Asia. Japan and Korea are hardmode in terms of getting laid, but the people are extremely quiet and nonjudgmental so you can get away with dropping your spaghetti until you get progressively better at talking to people.

every white dude becomes a playboy in Taiwan, but most of the women who want you are fat.
>>
Does anyone else have any more normie questions btw?

I'm not so much a normie as just passing for one. But a considerable amount of my normie achievements are thanks to this website so I feel like giving back.
And yes, at the moment I'm in a stable relationship with a really hot girl who's kinda nerdy

>>25642685
Whiskey has a very strong taste. It's a very acquired taste. If you don't like alcohol, you'll hate whiskey. The taste of vodka can easily be overpowered by mixers
>>
>>25642728
Where are some places to go to for picking up somewhat hot and nerdy girls?
>>
>>25642755
you're asking for the intersection of three things that don't comply
nerdy girls are almost never hot, hot girls are almost never nerdy, nerdy girls are almost never in some place to be picked up. just go to where you'd normally find nerdy girls and look for the hot ones. I once fucked a really cute girl in my Japanese class, long time ago before I went full-Asian. I just added her on facebook after meeting her in class, offered her a textbook when she lost hers, invited her to go drinking in return, and that led to sex.
>>
>>25642755
Well, the first thing is not going to places just to pick up chicks in the first place. I met my girlfriend through a uni society event if you're wondering. But get a job where you interact with your coworkers, join a couple of societies if you're in uni, find a hobby otherwise to do the same thing (like joining a hillwalking club or tennis or something)
And then relax until you meet someone you get on with

If you just want to pick up girls then go research pua
(There are a lot of normie lessons in there actually)
>>
>>25642878
>somewhat hot
>and somewhat nerdy
I'm not expecting Stacy. Just someone that is wholesome and and at least invest in themselves a bit.
>>
>>25642887
Not in uni anymore. Female coworkers in the company are a bit out of my league but heck I could try.

I guess once I become fit enough I'll join my coworker in rock climbing, bouldering and hiking. He is married so maybe he can help me as a wingman.
>>
>>25643015
>>25642980
go to anime conventions probably, make a lot of friends, hang out with them on occasion, be the least terrible person (don't hang around on a woman all fucking day hoping for attention)
>>
>>25641525
You don't have to get rid of it, just hide your power level, I've been dating a girl for 4 months and she still doesn't know I watch anime or play videogames more often than once a week.
>>
>>25643057
Was planning on trying. Though one of my friends didn't have much luck. Guess being fit and 6ft still can't land you anything easy.

>>25643091
How do you supplement that with conversation topics about hobbies and unique skills? Other normie hobbies? Hiding my power level has been difficult since it becomes a bit harder to keep a conversation going.
>>
I am now what you guys would consider a Chad. I bartend at a cool place, I have a petite girlfriend that's an elementary school teacher and loves to do yoga, and I'm about to start a career in finance when I graduate this semester.

Wasn't always like this. Do mindful breath meditation. This will help you more than anything else. Do it 24/7 wherever you are. Take vitamins, eat well, and work out. Take a B complex with methyl folate, magnesium glycenate, and vitamin d3.

Forget all the drinking advice in this thread, you don't need it. I'm a bartender and I rarely drink. Good luck.
>>
>>25643129
yea, that's why I left America, standards are too high. you can do the same.
>>
>>25643129
Well I like cooking, cars, and western films. So I just talk about other things I'm passionate about. You probably need to quit thinking of getting a girlfriend like a videogame, there aren't really any sick strats when it comes to dating. That's more of just getting laid then never talking to them again.

Just focus on self improvement and learning a hobby or skill you enjoy. Or just find a chick who has shit taste in chinese cartoons and try to fix her.
>>
>>25641577
Confidence and body language are key
I'd recommend reading "models" by some dude, just Google the name and pdf
>>
>>25643015
Don't wait till you're fit enough. Tell your coworker that you're interested and go bouldering with him and indoor climbing until you're in better shape

Trust me, I deal with freshers at my uni rock-climbing club all the time. Fat, thin, fit, tall short, everyone's shit when they start out. The ones who don't give up are the ones that get good.

>>25643129
Talk about your interests, just not excessively. There's this lie pushed on the internet that socially awkward should pretend to have 'normie' interests. There's no such thing
Maybe watch a couple of popular tv shows to relate but don't worry about it. Some interests may weird some people out but others will love them.
I used to work at a bar. One of my coworkers was really tall, sociable, funny and did alright with girls. I asked him once what he did in his spare time and he very nonchalantly told me he'd been watching a lot of anime lately

I couldn't keep up since I don't watch that much myself but yeah. Just don't talk about anything obsessively
And don't mention a waifu
>>
>>25641963
That's actually a really good plan, having a hobby not only makes you have more to talk about, it displays you put effort into something and its a great way to meet people (friends and girlfriends). Building yourself as a person is never a bad idea, interested in something? Try it out, usually there is no reason not to.
>>
>>25643215
I am interested in cooking though I don't do it like I would for coding. Cars too but I also don't take it that seriously like I did for computer upgrades and building from scratch. Maybe I should do one or the other or something active.

Hey if she has shit tastes then that just means she doesn't have more expectations. I can probably groom her slowly.

>>25643217
Cool thanks. Is there a summary version instead or highlights in general?

>>25643245
I am going to try and do some similar activities weekly with some coworkers. Yes yes. I know how to keep 4chan to 4chan unlike newfags these days. I mean I have been hiding my power level for years. I'll let it creep out when appropriate but try to downplay it.

>>25643319
It is just a bit of investment and opportunity cost. I would much prefer learning some coding practices or new tech to further my career. But I realize that won't make for an interesting life. Still would like to revisit it one dat. Hopefully not too late.
>>
>ITT: useless shit everybody knows
>>
>>25643659
if everyone knows it, why don't you have a 10/10 gf?
>>
what do i do if i have anxiety?
>>
>>25642685
Fucking weird combo that works well. Whiskey and squirt. Tastes just like a whiskey sour, pretty fucking good. Whiskey ginger is good too .

If you like that fake cinnamon flavor fireball whiskey would be good but I hate that shit.
>>
>>25642284
what a bunch of horseshit.
There are often times whith at least one sober or not-as-drunk guy in the group.
The only thing that happens is that you'll have a harder time leading proper conversatioms with the really drunk guys.
>>
>>25642555
>gin tonic
>manly
in what fucking parallel universe do you live in?
>>
>>25643931
Get medicated or find some ways to quell your anxiety through mediation or internal reflection. You don't need to actually be confident, just appear a normal level of confident.

But if you have like a diagnoses problem and can't be around people at all your pretty fucked. I feel like most people here outright fabricate or overstate their "diseases" as an excuse. If you are in this camp, man up. If it's legit then good luck mayne see a therapist
>>
>>25644085
I agree. I don't drink much when I'm out with friends (cost, health, taste concerns) but if you can let go and uncorked your inhibitions like a drunk it's all the same. Just don't be a stick in the mud is all, sobriety isn't the core issue, just usually the cause of behavior that annoys people having fun
>>
File: 1440269699920.jpg (16KB, 344x377px) Image search: [Google]
1440269699920.jpg
16KB, 344x377px
>think I'm going on a date with a girl today
>she invites her sister along
I guess it isn't a date then, oh well.
>>
>>25644085
>There are often times whith at least one sober or not-as-drunk guy in the group.
Yeah, and he's always the pussy that everyone judges unless he's the designated driver

>>25644115
I dunno. I never considered them that manly but apparently only old men and alcoholics drink them

>>25644542
Casually text her "so do you reckon your sister is dtf?"
>>
>>25644542
That's cool though. 2 for 1. A lot of times girls have a gatekeeper. You get pass it then you're gold. Follow up with her saying you enjoy the day with the both of them but would like to know if she like to meet again but just the two of you.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.