[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here feel like they don't have enough going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: r9k (2).jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
r9k (2).jpg
72KB, 640x640px
Anybody else here feel like they don't have enough going on in their lives to justify a girl wanting to be with them?

People my age (25) seem to be doing so much in their lives, and although I have personal ambitions I'm pursuing, I feel like any girl I meet will find out that I have no friends and no social hobbies and think I'm pathetic.

Can any femanons confirm this?
>>
>>25640622
Sauce on the grill?
>>
>>25640650
I don't know her name, but she's been posted a lot over recent months.
>>
>>25640622
Femanon here, it's true. Don't kill yourself though, someone must work and pay taxes to provide for my social benefits.
>>
>>25640665
I'm in love man.
>>
>>25640622
>confirmation bias

If you're rocking your shit and hitting goals someones going to notice.
>>
>>25640622
I know it's hard to believe, but there are women out there who are just as pathetic as you are. You must either be patient and diligent to find one that you like to fuck, or lower your standards.

Remember, don't put a ring on it.
>>
20-30 is reserved for naive children who haven't had to be responsible for anything and/or people who's egos are completely out of control and are riding on artificial social media validation.

once you hit 30 and the likes and comments stop coming in, a woman's whole world falls apart.
most of them start adjusting before the 30 year old wall hits. (aka, land the nearest boyfriend and try to latch on to him before they get fat.)
>>
>>25640622
You are completely right.
Achieving something and being someone with a reputation triples social reputation.
>>
>>25640691
What do you mean?

I'm pursing my goals, though it may be the case that I never achieve them. Even if I do it's unlikely to be noticed by a great many people.

>>25640694
I'm asking because the girl I like goes to music shows a lot and is probably "into" guys who are in bands, or who are at least achieving things in their life and don't just work a job they hate (as I do) in order to make rent etc. It was fine when I was like 22 but now it feels like I'm letting time slip by while my peers are out there making the most of their life.
>>
>>25640694
This

tbqh relative all the girls I've met and talked to since college literally have no interests other than fucking netflix, while I do something every weekend: play paintball, ride bikes, travel, snowboard with friends etc.

How to find an interesting girl that doesn't have dogshit interests?
>>
the only ones judging are women.
men respect other men if they work, no matter what their job is.

see the problem is people are basically going to advocate that you be completely alone and sexless while you go on the journey of improving yourself.
why anyone would want things to be that way is beyond me.

finding a woman who actually wants to build their life together with a man is rare these days. they all want to be single, independent career women and if they want a man, the man has got to have his entire life put together already.
basically, they want economic men who look and have the energy of 22 year olds, but these Wallstreet/Google guys are like 10% of the population.
>>
File: 1452104278803.jpg (345KB, 934x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1452104278803.jpg
345KB, 934x1333px
Female opinions are a bit oppressive, we treat them like normie thought police, scared to do anything socially unacceptable. Women are the creators and enforcers of social norms it seems. That's why they only have to call you a "creep" and everyone knows you're one of the disgusting non approved males.
>>
>>25640845
>be 22
>have no energy

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>25640622

Absolutely OP, I'm 28 and I've pretty much already accepted that I'm going to die alone

>dropped out of school due to bullying
>develop bad anxiety and depression
>Only ever had 1 job stacking shelves
>Always assumed I couldn't drive due to my bad eyesight
>learn that I am legally allowed to drive last year, but now I can't afford to learn
>only hobbies are solitary ones
>video games/reading/music/building model kits and I dabbled in crochet
>have nothing to "offer" a relationship
>nothing socially/emotionally/financially
>If I have nothing to offer, then I have no worth
>If I have no worth, then why bother trying?

I don't know why I try, but I do. I've been signed up to OKC for a few months and it's honestly just depressing how ugly the women in my town are.

I've gotten some messages back, some *really* good ones from women that look like actual well rounded people but the SECOND they learn that I'm unemployed due to anxiety, they instantly stop talking to me and sometimes just block me.

What's the fucking point any more.
>>
>>25640622
I used to justify my loneliness with that until I realized how boring and inactive the average normie really is, honestly. We're just generally undesirable. Doesn't matter what you do or how interesting you are. 9/10 ugly betas aren't getting gfs. And the 1/10 is getting cucked 9/10 times
>>
>>25640922
>have nothing to "offer" a relationship
you have your genitals. some women like that stuff
>>
>>25640845
Your entirely right. Therein lies the upside of being a male too though. Yeah the self improvement journey is tough, and often sexless unless you have raw appeal. It's quite rewarding however, and is only limited by how hard you work for it in the first place. If your under 35 and walk that tightrope hard, most guys can get to a place where they are sweeping in quality young pussy. While a womans place in the dating pool is entirely predetermined by looks and how easy she is to get along with.
>>
>>25640936
That's absolutely true, and the proof is that despite being a collection of some of the most real life horror movie hobbies one could imagine, I've no fucking goth girl ever found any interest in me since I dress like a normie.
>>25640845
that's also true.
>>
>>25640955

If a woman wants me purely for a physical relationship they can get it from someone better looking, in shape and a lot less ginger.

>tfw skinnyfat ginger britbong.
>>
>>25640622

I feel you senpai, I talk to a few girls but I still live with my rents at 20 and I don't have a licence so no point pursuing them.
>>
>>25641054
Yeah but maybe you're the only one alvailable at the moment. you don't really sound like someone that's under the creep curse and can't break free dude.
>>
>>25641111
A movie will do. I don't know how to ski cause it doesn't snow here.
>>
>>25640985
not as rewarding as it used to be. for example, i'm not raping anyone any time soon.
real men with real power raped women all the time back in the day.

rewarding.. relative to our time, i suppose.
the rewards aren't becoming more and more disjointed from their origins.
as a child, you have no idea how hard you're going to have to work at getting sex and no one tells you, that's down-right cruel.

we need social reforms, starting with education, starting with health class.
>>
>>25641133

Oh I know, I'm not one of those nice guys "oh she'd be so much better off if I was her bf" types. I've just become empty and bitter inside after years of loneliness. I can't see any good in people or myself.

All my online friends tell me how actually handsome, funny and compassionate guy I am but my self depreciation just blocks all that out.
>>
>>25641037
I've found most women only have a style for the fashion. All the skate punk looking girls are just in it for the fashion, while most of the guys actually skate, for example. My hobbies at the moment are boxing and BJJ, and for obvious reasons the only women there are the professors wives
>>
File: 1418167219168.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418167219168.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
>>25640622
I used to think like that but honestly, a lot of normies simply do pointless bullshit like volunteering and shit to make their social media accounts and maybe resumes look a bit better. Then they pat each other on the backs for doing pointless bullshit no one enjoys or benefits from. After that they all go out for overpriced drinks and maybe food, to have the enjoyment of staring and talking bullshit at each other while also feeding themselves.

All of this leads to chaotic sex relationships in their freetime, which are mostly due to frustration and always end up in broken marriages with abused kids that don't want to have families when they grow up.

Normies are all fucking retards. Maybe the top class people, the cream of the crop can lead truly interesting and engaging lives when they are free of having to constantly work to support someone else. The masses though, no one really has "so much in their lives". They just take good pictures on facebook so you think that. Almost all of those people come home tired and only want to eat and watch tv until they fall asleep.
>>
>>25641218
There are always shortcuts though. For instance going to a country where you are more valued. I decided that I'm going to meet someone in Argentina some day for instance. I visited at 18 and went from moderate attention from 7.5s if I'm lucky to 10's clawing at my pant leg even though I was dressed poor and not flsggikgmg being American. It was really just that easy for me. The men there were less masculine and shorter than here so that helped, in skinny for here, but for there I'm just a big dude. The women were also like at least 2 points higher on average, every room in a club equipped with godesses. Personally I'm just not fucking with hard mode after finding that out. Also, the standard for being papered is lower. Idgaf if someone comes with me to murica then hops on to someone else, I would just go meet someone else till it sticks.
>>
>>25641236
>bf
I said fucking
if you can't see any good in people it means you see the bad of them, and that's the exact same thing. you have still some growing to do.
when all that's left of yourself is flesh chunks hanging from the bleached bones of your ego, you'll understand.
>>
Normalfags usually don't have anything going on besides work and maybe going to a bar and listening to music on weekends, at the very most. Young women can go dancing for the attention and/or exercise. That's literally it. 95% of people have absolutely no hobbies. They might play a console game once every two months (whatever is cool with their friends at the time unless they're into RPGs). Nobody will have creative hobbies, like, some may draw a bit, but nobody will actually try to complete anything.

I know a few manchildren that play games and work. One goes dancing with his friends. The females don't have hobbies, except the unicorn plays a WRPG when school's not in.

I know a few men with bikes. Building and riding bikes.
>>
>>25641300
>go to somewhere that isn't America
>it was just that easy for me

funny how everything gets easier when the money starts rolling in.
i guess i'm thankful for a rigged, unfair life, better than no life.
>>
>>25641245
That's true on various percentages when it comes to styles related to music. there are girls that genuinely enjoy the music
what I find unsettling is that the majority of fringe entertainment is "trasgressive" only superficially. I mean, do they even realize what they're into? I still remember the face someone did when I said I liked to take walks in the graveyards at night
I mean holy shit, its not I'm a sexual offender or anything
>>
>>25640786
>How to find an interesting girl that doesn't have dogshit interests?
You don't.
>>
>>25641450
I don't, nor did I at the time have a ton of money. I'm In trade school right now, I was staying at a friend over there's house in Cordoba.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.