[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /Community College/? I'm starting soon after being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1410585469448.jpg (137KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1410585469448.jpg
137KB, 960x1280px
Who here /Community College/?

I'm starting soon after being a NEET for a long time and I'm nervous. How bad is it? Is there many retarded normies? Do you even need to attend class?
>>
>>25639161
CC is filled with normies. Not even regular normies, but bottom-barrel poornormies. It is Hell.
>>
>>25639190
Fuck man I can already feel it.

Do I even need to attend class tho? I want to just get good enough GPA and transfer whilst interacting with as few normies as humanly possible.
>>
>>25639230
Most likely, but it will vary in class-to-class and school-to-school. Godspeed Mr.Roboto
>>
>>25639262
It's not like I can even go to class with my robot sleep schedule.

>TFW 6 am and haven't slept

I don't want to go to meme college. I want to stay home...
>>
Bump desu senpai.

Who else community college here desu
>>
>>25639161
I used to attend a community college but I recently got accepted for transfer to a 4 year college (pretty good school too). As for how CC is, YMMV. Most of your general education courses have bottom of the barrel normies who make it a pain to be there but as you start getting into you major's prerequisites, it gets loads better. Well at least for me anyway. In regards to attending class, it really depends on the course and professor. Word of warning, you might spend more than 2 years there depending on the availability of your courses.
>>
>>25639293
When your signing up for your CC classes look for the ones labeled online. Online classes are a robots best friend.
>>
>>25639493
Sounds pretty fucking shit. Did you enjoy yourself or was it a pain?

As long as it's not worse than highschool... Oh god it hurts to even think of those times.
>>
i'm in a decent community college
it's high school for adults
I feel really pathetic being here but it's comfy in a really degenerate way
>>
>>25639586
I'm currently attending a local CC it's not that bad many of the people who are in my classes I can't stand but luckily there aren't many group projects as there were in HS you can go most of your CC time without having to interact with your classmates as long as you can keep your shit together it should be easy
>>
>>25639161
Almost done with my third fucking year. Just boring as hell and the teachers want to be here as much as students. You get a weird mix of normies and people that are just plain fucking weird, probably mildly retarded. As far as I've experienced, there may be only few cases when people try to talk to you during class but otherwise get the hell off campus.
Also, >>25639571 mos def
>>
>>25639633
I don't even want to be there senpai. Everyone is probably retarded, right? I really hope I don't need to attend. I have not woken up to an alarmclock for years now.

>>25639665
Smhh. I was looking at how some of the people attending type... Might be legit retarded.
>>
>>25639586
Eh. It was alright. Way better than high school. Didn't have to socialize as much.
>>
>>25639692
Honestly I'd say yes I'm not saying I'm extremely smart since I'm at a CC but when it comes to reading out loud in class most of the people read at a 7th grade level and I just want to bang my head on my desk. Online classes might be for you I hate the people but I enjoy bein at he campus but to each his own.
>>
File: Elrond_fotr_010.jpg (41KB, 546x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elrond_fotr_010.jpg
41KB, 546x400px
Just on my final year of our version of community college here in the UK (i.e a really really low ranked university).

Going to a upper-mid uni for my masters.

I had so much free fucking time in the past 3 years. All I did was play video games, I even taught myself level 5 of 6 mandarin Chinese in the meantime.

Going to be weird sinking into a full time job after all this free fucking time. I did papers 2-3 days before they were due and still got the second highest grade because the teachers don't check sources at this level. I just wrote bullshit then "sourced" it, even if the source didn't actually say what I said it said.
>>
>>25639749
Mine doesn't offer courses online.

Ugh this seems terrible. I'm stuck somewhere in the middle, too dumb/lazy for a 4 year school yet too smart for CC. I remember why I became a NEET for so long again.
>>
>>25639764
Kek.

Any other tricks to Jew these kikes?
Looking at course outline it feels like literal grade 9 work or something.
>>
File: 1450142814933.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450142814933.gif
2MB, 400x300px
I looked at this thread a bunch of times but never actually read it until now
I'm really sad now that I'll probably never get laid
I'll never touch a woman like the one in the pic
>>
how are the faggot clubs at community colleges? good idea if I want my boypussy fucked?
>>
>>25639835
Reading this post loud sounds so funny
>>
>>25639815
I did business so it was easy.

Most of the time we "chose" a business to write about.

Clever idea? Always pick the biggest company in the business area.

For example I am doing the biggest airline in the world for my paper on strategic management.

Why? Because I can google the topic, the company, and find 20 or so free papers already written on the topic.

Paraphrase the whole thing, change the sources, and you have a top grade paper finished in under a day.
>>
>>25639871
>TFW doing some programming bullshit so can't do that and it should be a bit harder

Darn it senpai. Anyone do programming bullshit at CC?
>>
>>25639161
>How bad is it?
It's not bad, it's in-between high school and college. It's cheaper and the professors tend to be better than 4-year state schools.

Is there many retarded normies?
yes, but more down to earth ones compared to 4-yr/uni

Do you even need to attend class?
Of course

Please know your major now, don't major in "liberal arts" and actually graduate with a degree before going to university.
>>
>>25639161
>>25639190
nah it's not bad

better than dealing with the liberal niggers in a university

people that go to CC are usually paying for it themselves so they tend to take it more seriously. That was my experience, I loved it compared to university.
>>
>>25639835
Most lgbt clubs are like tumblr in real life. Unless you can tolerate it, then sure.

I almost got a gf, but she was a pretty fullblown sjw feminist normie, so i couldn't keep up.

You'll randomly meet one, just fine tune your gardar
>>
>>25640425
Hey I've got a degree but i'm worried about credits transferring, they're pretty stingy about that shit. Would it be worth going to CC to finish another degree and take some classes I know will transfer?
>>
>>25639161
What's a community college, Amerifags?
>>
>>25640574
2 year college for an associates degree, almost like a certificate I guess. Also you can get certified for local businesses or whatever.

Or you can just take piano lessons if you want.
>>
>>25640687
It's free? or just like the regular college?
>>
>>25639230
social interactions are quite normal, reducing impact reduces humanity, therefor, more interactions the better.

stop being so narcissistic, your far from deserving on that.
>>
Long time neet here starting community college in Phoenix. Im so scared
>>
>>25639161
Take online if you want, it seems better personally but the one I go to his not bad
>>
File: 1FcNxAE.jpg (478KB, 1392x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1FcNxAE.jpg
478KB, 1392x1392px
Easy, cheap classes

This guy hits the nail right on top of the head in describing the mood
>>25639625
>i'm in a decent community college
>it's high school for adults
>I feel really pathetic being here but it's comfy in a really degenerate way
>>
>>25640724
Not free, but much cheaper than university. Fill out the FAFSA and that should pretty much help. Get grants if you can and the BOG waiver will cover a majority of the units, if the college has it. The most I have to pay for is books, but get them used from Amazon or wherever because the bookstore will try to fuck you over.
>>
>TFW terrified of CC

Just kill me desu.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.