[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be up in the club >sitting alone >really cute girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1438443201121.jpg (266KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1438443201121.jpg
266KB, 800x1132px
>be up in the club
>sitting alone
>really cute girl comes over and sits down next time
>we nervously glance over at each other a bit, like shy kids
>sit like that for a while
>do nothing
>she leaves
this happens a lot. did she want me to do something? i don't want to be creepy. would it have been creepy if i did something?
>>
>>25638355
Shoulda given her the D famalam
>>
>>25638355
>"Hi"

wow well done, now did she say hi back? congratulations. Her responding means she didn't blow you off immediately, you're in.

>"I'm not much of a talker but I find you kind of cute"

oh boy showing intent? and covering bases in case you're at a loss of words? wow that's genius.

what's that? she said thanks? she didn't just get up and leave? oh boy didn't this turn out to be a fun exchange, if it ended right now we know that we gave it our best shot, but it didn't so let's keep going!

>"Sorry, what's your name?"

AND you extend your hand to shake hers? wow you're some sort of Casanova but with women! Jesus how did you manage to have a human interaction? teach me Senpai!
>>
>>25638814
Stop memeing around, son
> Situation similar to OP's only I'm in a rather cramped bus
> After 5 minutes of shy glancing decide to say "hi"
> She doesn't reply, pulls out her phone
> okdamn.jpg
> 25 minutes later, arrive at my stop, ask her if she can move out of the way for a bit, so I can get out
> "Can't you see I'm chatting with my boyfriend?"
> She was screaming, people turned around
> Awkwardly shove myself past her and leave the bus
>>
>>25638916
who the fuck pulls out their phone when someone introduces themselves.
>>
>>25638916
not really similar since she intentionally came over and sat next to me. there was plenty of space all around but she specifically sat right by me
>>
>>25638916
>women attend crowded buses to talk to men

she was obviously mentally ill or perhaps you're not exactly telling the truth.

OP by all means continue to not talk to women and assume they're all going to humiliate and embarrass you.

Or realize you're in a club with women choosing to sit next to you, instead of posting here saying that you didn't have the balls to do anything, you can say that you tried and you didn't have the social ineptitude to hit on women who can't leave.
>>
>>25638355
i want that shirt
>>
>>25639085
>>25638916

> bitches

Seriously, you people scroll through shitposts of bananas all day to get to good content, maybe 8 pages in, yet when one women turns out to be a cunt you give up instantly, the hypocrisy is palpable.
>>
File: 1451523709150.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451523709150.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>25639137
>OP by all means continue to not talk to women and assume they're all going to humiliate and embarrass you.
9 times out of 10, that's what they're to do. I've seen it happen, I've had it happen to me. The only reason I'm not personally as susceptible to it as other guys is that I'm a big gay homo and have no reason to chat up women in the first place.
>>
>>25639228
>you people scroll through shitposts of bananas all day to get to good content
Where exactly do you think you are?
>>
>>25638814
I think showing interest right at the very beginning is a big no-no.
imho this way:
>hey
>hi (wow, congratulations, you do not come across as some total creep and you have made contact with her)
>how are you? whacha doin here alone?
>*response*
>*make some witty remark@club/atmosphere/people/w/e regardin her answer* and it all should just flow from here
would be just fine
>>
>>25639228
Those bananas doesn't crush your hopes like a woman does, though. Plus it's face to face personal, the pain is real.
>>
>>25639290
this is clearly [s4s] or property thereof
>>
>>25639288
>9 times out of 10

oh please please please give me the source to back up those stats, you're just trolling or you're a really unlucky guy.
>>
>>25639327
oh fuck off autist
>>
>>25639321
Lol how are you
What a fucking boring and uninteresting question
>>
>>25639363
>women will tend to embarrass you just because they can
>D-DO YOU HAVE A PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL TO CITE FOR THAT, /R9K/?!?!?!?!?!?

autism at its finest
>>
>>25639321
>showing interest right at the very beginning is a big no-no

maybe, maybe not, in the grand scheme of things looking meticulously at a hypothetical interaction doesn't get you anywhere.

If saying she looks cute would make or break the interaction, it wasn't going to work out anyway.

I guess the worst thing you could do is make a thread that incentivises people to disincentivise approaching women.
>>
>>25639457
I guess autism would be hitting on women while on a bus. I mean that story must be made up there aren't people that retarded

My lived experience disproves that 9/10 bullshit
>>
>>25639400
it was followed by other question, you should never ask "how are you alone", it's a dead end in conversations. while answering the two question she'll give you more information and wider field of topic to maneuver in

>>25639474
i'm basing my post on the assumption that "you should act casual".
>>
File: dontbethatcar.jpg (160KB, 720x842px) Image search: [Google]
dontbethatcar.jpg
160KB, 720x842px
>>25639514
>bus
good thing OP was talking about being up in the club

>My lived experience disproves that 9/10 bullshit
so basically it's your word against mine, but my word actually matches others' experiences itt and supports their models of the world

unlike yours
>>
>shy
>have crush on shy schizo neighbor
>stalk him and glance at him whenever he leaves his house
>mfw all i want is him to approach me
>he probably won't because of stuff like >>25638916 happens all the time
FUCK YOU STACEY CUNTS YOU ALL RUINED EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
thats a nice drawing anon

where can i get that t shirt tho?
>>
>>25639169
>>25639796
Would you really wear it?
>>
>>25639321
>I think showing interest right at the very beginning is a big no-no.
>immediately asking "whacha doin here alone?"
>not showing interest
Once you get past the point of teaching anonymous people of social interaction tips you learned from your imagination you might actually stop being a huge faggot.
>>
File: 1435100826213.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1435100826213.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>25638916
>She was screaming
Thanks to having my family, this usually just causes me to scream back instead of stunned silence, which is what I assume is normal.
An example:
>Lady comes to my front door
>Starts yelling about how her cat is missing, my dog must have killed it
>Begin to apologize when I realize my dog has been at the vet for almost a week
>Absolutely lose my shit on her
>Full volume
>Call her a fucking bitch and tell her to fuck off as well as some other shit I can't remember
>She's basically crying
>She runs off
>Feel fantastic all day
I felt bad about it, she was just missing her cat. But it felt so good to just cut loose like that.
>>
>>25640138
Yeah it's awesome. I work as a security so I get to yell at people I know won't even yell back, let alone get physical.

Life's a dream.
>>
>>25640191
>implying i wouldnt knock you out you fucking pig
>>
>>25640097
interest as in terms of looks, it's suppoused to be a friendly chat. you misinterpreted it and you know it
>>
File: 1437905932484.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437905932484.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>25640204
Welcome to the jungle kyohai.
>>
>>25640204
Unless you're a homeless fag who escaped into my hotel from the -20 degrees killerwinter outside or you're a drunkard who just shat and pissed over himself I won't be yelling at you.

also >implying you would

>>25640226
What you said was infinitely more cringy and the fact that you know she's alone implies that you've been quietly watching her from afar for quite some time already. It gives off autism vibes.

Just go with what he suggested and you'll do fine, or at least less worse.
>>
>>25640267
observed friends do so. it was literally that question, because they came up alone. not so cringey if they got these girls into talking, eh
>>
>>25640290
But it doesn't "start a friendly conversation". It's literally just "hey I see you're unclaimed territory so lets just get to the point".

Just saying "you look cute" and then asking her name literally radiates confidence. Unless the way you said it or your body language was autistic, and unless your looks or the fact that she's not actually alone came in the way, she's pretty much yours for the night.
>>
File: 1438272465155.png (51KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1438272465155.png
51KB, 625x626px
>>25639596
a poor attempt
>>
>>25640379
alright, that makes sense, but i'll still stick to my scheme. it also depends on the person, both options can be rejected by the wrong person.
>>
>>25640379
>the fact that she's not actually alone
>woman
>alone in a club
The fact that you think this happens, ever, makes me sure I should not listen to your advice at all.
>>
>>25638814
>shaking a girls hand
Lmfao, fuck off.

this whole board is curious to me. no testosterone in sight.
>>
>>25640427
Like >>25639474 said
>If saying she looks cute would make or break the interaction, it wasn't going to work out anyway.

70% of her yes/no is decided before you open your mouth. The rest is when she hears how you speak and what your body language is. Impressions that determine interpersonal relationships are primal and not dependent on the content of what you say. You could literally pull off starting with "you, I'd rape" if you were charismatic enough and have her burst out laughing at the unexpected opening.

>>25640452
I don't do clubs.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.