[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, how do I get a girl like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 201.jpg (201KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
201KB, 1064x1600px
Memes aside, how do I get a girl like this?
>>
>>25638321
Girls like that are impressed that I'm an average guy with a penis that functions in their presence. Seriously, most fatties are desperate and accustomed to abuse. If you're nice to them and show interest, they'll basically throw themselves at you.
>>
>>25638357
I'm a 3/10
I want a fat weeaboo gf that tolerates my hobbies
how to?
>>
Hang around outside a McDonald's with a burger on a stick and lure her into the back of your van. As long as you continue to sate her hunger for deep fried garbage, she will allow you to sate your lust using her holes, if you're brave enough to find them.
>>
Just apply for a practice gf at your local practice gf agency.
>>
File: 653421.jpg (222KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
653421.jpg
222KB, 1064x1600px
>>25638357
Where the hell do I find them? I prefer ones with her body shape, but with more of an ass. Her tits are perfect, though.

>>25638375
I said "memes aside."
>>
>>25638400
Dude there everywhere. I'm into chicks with about 10-15 lbs more than thin girls which is very common everywhere I go. One thing I've noticed is that a lot of them are insecure and will assume you couldn't be sexually interested in them so you should be prepared to initiate all small talk, flirting, basic signaling. From there just rinse and repeat and you should have a much higher success rate than if you were chasing thin chicks.
>>
File: chillin.jpg (53KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
chillin.jpg
53KB, 800x532px
>>25638440
I hear Scotland has a lot of fat chicks now. I wonder if I can fly over to the UK and get me a nice highland cow.
>>
>>25638465
I can't tell if you're doing a weird bit here, but bruh it's so easy to find overweight girls. Do you have a job? If yes do you interact with any women? look there. Go to a bar. There will be fat chicks. They will be happy you're into them and even if they reject you, you will have made their night because they don't get that all the time. Go to a park. Go to a book store. Go to Hot Topic. Do those still exist? Go to a women's clothing store and approach an overweight girl and say "Hi I'm sorry to bother you, but could you help me pick something nice out for my cousin/friend/whoever?" make small talk from there. There is no end to the places you can meet fat chicks. Now get it done my friend.
>>
>>25638368
Even normal girls will tolerate your hobbies. I think that you mean that you want her to actually like them. As far as being a 3/10 is concerned, what makes you one? I thought that I was ugly once, then I lost some weight, fixed my skin, and figured out what hairstyles worked with my face. Even if you don't have good bone structure, you can probably make yourself a 5.5-6/10 with enough effort.

>>25638440
This, basically. Find a virgin if you want a relationship though. Some of the more experienced girls are very bitter, and think that all guys willing to date them are fetishists/chasers. If this is your fetish, keep that to yourself. Otherwise, she'll get it in her head that you're only with her for that reason. As for what to seriously do though, just treat her like you'd want to be treated. That's really all there is to getting a woman to like you. Get her to tell you about herself. Tell her about yourself. It won't matter that you like things that are niche or weird. Get her to do things with you in public places at first, then invite her over when she seems comfortable with you. You won't necessarily get laid the first time you have her over, but you'll probably have fun.
>>
>>25638746
Acne scars that are bound to never come out, tried everything
overweight myself.
poorfag beyond all belief (minimum wage, high school dropout)
terrible high voice, with awful stuttering
>>
>>25638321
go outside. you filthy nigger
>>
hang around fast food joints
>>
>>25638321

Have you tried ham on a stick, or perhaps Mcdonalds under a box trap?
>>
>>25638321
You get a boat and some harpoons then you go out whale hunting with some of your mates.
>>
>>25638767
>scars
They fade a bit with time, and they don't mar your appearance as much as you probably feel that they do. Mine are noticeable, and I still even have occasional forehead breakouts at fucking 27. If you cut yourself down to a low body fat percentage, your face will probably look pretty good regardless. If they really do bother you, they are surgically correctable. I think it's rather painful though.
>poorfag
I also started out as a minimum wage employee with a GED. It's hard at first, but you can do well for yourself even at a retail job if you work hard, make an effort to learn, and maintain a positive attitude. Most people are working class, so that's who most women expect to end up with. They don't expect us to be perfect. If they see that you're trying to build a life/future for yourself, they'll be happy with that.
>high voice
A high voice isn't really a bad thing. I have one too. I don't think anybody's ever commented on it.
>stuttering
That's going to hurt you, but it is also something that you can probably fix. I've got to go earn some money now, but good luck.
>>
>>25638321
America, the jigglebeasts rove the countryside there and are available for wrangling.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.