[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
My parents when I was in high school 8 years ago:
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 14
File: zhdKvlW7dQA.jpg (207 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zhdKvlW7dQA.jpg
207 KB, 1280x851
My parents when I was in high school 8 years ago:
>no going out past 8 pm anon!!
>you can't bring girls to the house!
>no underage drinking, you're staying home!
>bad grades? no social interaction for you!

my parents now:
>anon where are our grandchildren???

Should I just tell them its their fault?
>>
It is their fault. They can only blame themselves.
>>
>>25637455
Heh, I had the exact same experience anon. Also they prevented me from seeing anything sexual whatsoever and then wonder why I'm so prudish and get embarrassed by nudity
>>
>>25637455
>No going out
That was the end of my social life
>>
Parents deserve all the criticism they can get. It's a tragedy that it's become taboo to talk about how someone else raises their children.
>>
>had a terrible relationship with my parents during high school
>I got bad grades
>I didn't even do drugs or anything

>have a great relationship with my parents now that I'm in college
>mom and dad are retired now
>I have great grades
>do plenty of drugs
>dad makes me breakfast every morning
>>
It's not their fault, you're the retard who did what you were told.
>>
>>25637748
good kids don't break rules
>>
>>25637748

As sad as it sounds but you are right.

Naivety and trust gets punished in this world.

Only if you are an aggressive, hyper-active, rebellious, impulsive fuck without any decency who spits everyone in the face - including his parents - you can win the love of your fellow humans and of your parents.

Some realize this with 5. Some with 15. And if you realized this too late... well... you are fucked and should never leave your basement.
>>
>>25637933

>Only if you are an aggressive, hyper-active, rebellious, impulsive fuck without any decency who spits everyone in the face - including his parents - you can win the love of your fellow humans and of your parents.

No, this doesn't work either for a lot of people.

It's really amazing how black-and-white the thinking of /r9k/ is.

Too much black and white thinking.
>>
This
>>25637748
>>25637933
it was a test and OP failed
>>
File: 1450582103751.png (610 KB, 588x766) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450582103751.png
610 KB, 588x766
>>25637970
And the reward for failure is a bed, wifi and food. What's to hate?
>>
>>25638010

Yeah how fucking noble of them that they give you food and don't let you sleep on the floor.

You and your kind are everything that is wrong with the floor.
>>
File: 1429748916374.jpg (26 KB, 152x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429748916374.jpg
26 KB, 152x315
>>25638157
The point is I'm already at an age where I should be out of the house and be a wagecuck but I'm still here.
>>
>>25637933
I don't want to live in this world

This shit sucks
>>
>>25638198

It's something special only in America. In the rest of the world it's fucking normal that parents assist their children as long as they have to and it's disgraceful and shameful if they don't do it.

Only shows how communistic and fucked up the West is

>you are 18? Get the fuck out of here. Go work for McDonalds or something.
>i'm so proud. muh little son is in the military.
>families suck. divorces are cool!
>oh noez I have 100k debt from student loans =(((
>landwhales are sexy! traps are awesome!
>cops are your friends! respect da cops! oops sry I didn't mean to kill u I thought u were black =(

literally shit tier country
>>
>>25638157
>You and your kind are everything that is wrong with the floor.
>>
>>25639015
>families suck. divorces are cool!
>cops are your friends!
said literally no one ever

but yes, America is a shithole. it's not even "the west" that's like that, it's literally only the continental US.
>>
>>25637455
Yes, definitely. It is their fault. If they're anything like my parents they'll either redirect the blame back on you or break down crying and apologising but be back in tip top condition five minutes later like nothing ever happened, still asking the same questions they know the answer to. If worse comes to worse you could kill them I suppose.
>>
basically the solution to all of /r9k/'s problem is to kill all americans.
>>
>>25637455
yes, blame the shit out of them.
Make them feel extremely guilty and then move 1000 miles away then cut all contact with them.
>>
>>25637455
The problem is that they didn't tell you that you were supposed to rebel against them. They were probably thinking that you were sneaking out and fucking mad bitches on the down low all of the time.
>>
>>25637455

pretty much what happened to me. Should've told them to fuck off.

But now they dont really ask me about anything anymore as i already exploded on their face and told them they fucked me up socially.
>>
>>25637455
Best advice here:

You can blame your parents for who you WERE, you can only blame yourself for who you are NOW.
>>
>>25637782

Not how you get tendies Anon
>>
>>25639146

>said literally no one ever

Except for the women who initiate the divorces. 90% of all divorces are initiated by women. If they weren't cool, women wouldn't do it.

You literally get half of your beta husbands stuff, welfare for your children and you can date better and richer men while still living a careless NEET life. Sounds cool to me :^)

Also it's no secret that you have to respect American cops more than cops in other countries, because they are known to lose their shit quickly and are more aggressive and impulsive.
>Hello sir. No sir, of course I respect your authoritee. Of course I'd be willing to suck your dick sir. God bless America sir *slurp*
>>
>>25637748
>>25637970
>testing your child to see if they'll do the opposite of what they're told to do ("listen to me, I'm your parent") in this one specific circumstance
Fascinating

I guess I was supposed to crave punishment for disobedience and always do the wrong thing so that I could make sure I did the "wrong" when it really mattered.
>>
>>25639219

>or break down crying and apologising

I wish I had your parents.

Whenever I confront my mother abut my fucked-up childhood all that she replies is vague shit like:
>Well I had a shit childhood too!
>Get over it!
>You should look in the future, not the past anon!
>be glad you weren't born in Africa
>(Silence)
>Uh-huh.
>*subject change*

It's like fucking talking to a robot or a 3 year old.
>>
>>25639452
>>You should look in the future, not the past anon!


been told this too recently ree
>>
>>25639346

Most parents only have children so they can recreate their own childhood because they never grew up. It might be shocking but it's true. I guess only like 5% are really fit for parenting.

There should definitely be a parents license.

The fact that stupid fucks can just create life and don't have to take responsibility for it is just too cruel.
>>
>>25637455
Tell them it's all their fault and they should kill themselves.
>>
>>25639850
lots of kids are also accidents

there's no way in hell that I was a planned
pregnancy

abortion is illegal in my country so here I am, rocking the arcanine like a hurricane
>>
>>25639913
It should be legal to abandon unwanted children imo
>>
Being allowed to go out and socialise as a young teenager would have been advantageous to the development of your interpersonal skills. But you could still go and develop them as a young (or old) adult. You have more freedom to do so now. Assuming you're not developmentally disabled, at some point growing up, this responsibility moves from your parents to yourself.
>>
>>25639942
Bullshit, if you miss out on developing your skills as a teenager you're out of the race for life. He's doomed to be a creepy social pariah women will always find repugnant.
>>
>mom moves me out to 30 minutes away from the city and any people when I was 6
>refuses to take me anywhere, but still gets mad when I don't leave the house (this is well before I could have legally been driving so shut the fuck up)
>no friends from school or their parents want to drive out all that way
>>
File: 1450341709724.jpg (210 KB, 800x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450341709724.jpg
210 KB, 800x533
>>25639015

>communistic
*capitalistic

Ftfy
Otherwise, basically ^this
>>
>>25639969
>race
So you see it like a competition. I won't say you're wrong about that. But you don't need to compete at the highest levels, so to speak, to get something out of it. You can be a low-level, somewhat awkward player, and still have friends and relationships.
>>
>>25640258
girls only like men at the top 20% of men

forget about robots getting a relationship
>>
>Parents always take me to a shitty park next to my house
>About 5 of the 8 hours they force me to stay there i am completly alone
>Only a few other kids came, they were like 5 or 6 years ollder than me
>They make fun of me and beat me all the time
>Tell parents
>"Where else do you want us to take you anon?"
>Tell them I want to go to the other park, were all my "friends" from school go
>"That is too far away anon"
>It's like a 3 minute walk from my house
>Nowadays I'm a shut-in
>"Why don't you like to get out of the house anon?"
>"Why don't you have friends anon?"
>>
>>25637455
>Should I just tell them its their fault?
Yes.
>>
>>25639982

Ride a bike, fag.
>>
My parents never restricted me in such ways and I'm still a social fuckup. Doubt it's only their fault broseph.
>>
>>25637455
Yes.

And tell us how they respond.
>>
>>25639850
>Most parents only have children so they can recreate their own childhood because they never grew up.
B-but I just want a cute loli daughteru to love and protect

>sitting in bus 2 days ago
>two adorable lolis walk in with their dad
>laughing and smiling
>he is supporting them so they don't fall as they walk in the shaky bus
>they sit behind me
>hear them talk about cute things for 20 mins
>my heart melts
>>
>>25640816
Then they grow up and take chads cock up their poopers.
>>
Yes, you should shame and blame your parents for literally everything wrong with you, because it is all their fault.
>>
Yeah, just tell them it's their fault.
>>
>have practically no real relationship with my family
>not some abusive, pathological family, we just never really had any "family time"
>only thing I remember about my mom was she was always belittling me for bad grades
>when I had better grades she was always "why not a higher grade"
>dad was working most of the time, I have no relationship with him
>sister has shitloads of emotional and attitude problems, my parents know about this but don't do anything

And they wander why I'm so reclusive or don't have a girlfriend

The irony here is that my mom, dad and later sister all studied to be teachers, had shitloads of classes on how to raise kids to be healthy, about how to spot problems in development and they couldn't even rase their own son. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25637455
>Should I just tell them its their fault?
yes
(original comment please don't steal)
>>
>you can only blame le yourself :^)

Bullshit. Even the Bible makes the point that upbringing affects how a person is.
>>
>>25640258
>You can be a low-level, somewhat awkward player, and still have friends and relationships.
Are you? Or do you just like to think you are as a special snowflake thing?
>>
>>25637455
How much of a failed quirky normie do you have to be to post this thread on /r9k/

seriously
>>
>>25640880
obviously i'll disown her and throw her out before that

then get a new loli
>>
> yfw you try blaming your parents and they tell you that if you had wanted it bad enough you would have broken the rules so it's not their fault
> yfw they stood in the way of you going to normie parties, or at least having a practice relationship at 18, saying that you'll thank them one day
> now you're a 23 virgin with an eating disorder and they don't want anything to do with it
FUCK OFF MOM AND DAD
>>
>>25641476
>>25641588
Kek, same things happened to me except I got into vidya beacuse they would only let me watch what I wanted for 2 hours and the rest of the day my mom would watch celebrity gossip. Literally the only places I went where the places they wanted to go and I had to stay next to them all the time and stay quiet.

The best part is I have an older brother who they raised the complete opposite way.
>>
>>25641367
No, not yet. There's nothing 'special' about having friends.
>>
repost

>>25640317

Your parents took you to the park? Top kek.

You know where my parents drove me? Nowhere. Literally fucking nowhere. I barely even knew the town I was living in because I spent most of the time in the same fucking neighborhood. It was a shock to me to discover that it was normal for children to be driven where they wanted (to friends, to the movies etc). It was also a shock to discover that parents go to vacations with their children or help them develop their skills or even talk to them on a friendship-based level and not like a boss to his employee.

I never had any of that shit. I was literally glued to the TV my entire childhood and the highlight of my week was a bag of potato chips my mom brought me each Friday.

C-childhood is supposed to be t-the happiest time of your l-life r-right? But a shitty childhood AUTOMATICALLY generates a shitty teenagerhood and then a shitty adult life. It's a domino-effect We are totally screwed.

>>25641476 (You)

Sorry I didn't notice the park was next to your house.

The strange and bizarre thing is that it didn't even occur to me to ask my parents for something (help, advice etc). They brainwashed me so totally and thoroughly that I literally never asked for anything, except to be left alone. We barely even talked.

Does someone know that feel of involuntary modesty? I was living childhood like a fucking monk.
>>
>>25637455
My parents when I was in high school:
>no going out, anon
>>
>tfw sterile
>parents have known this for years and years
>when I failed to get a period ever mom got concerned and took me to a doctor when I was 13.

Well at least I have siblings and one already had a kid, so my parents have their grandchild.
>>
>>25637933
Even now I see this, I can only adopt such behaviour after taking in large amounts of alcohol
My body stops me from being anything other than a complete pushover
fuck this gay earth
>>
duddue come on your parents are just old-fashioned

nightclubs didnt exist back then
bad grades didnt exist
chads didtnt exist
underage drinking didnt exist

just think like they do and you'll be ok
>>
>>25642341
it sounds like you're afraid

you're afraid because you're not them
once you become like them, you will no longer feel any fear

good luck
>>
>>25642611

dude his parents generation was much more sex- and drug-crazed than our internet generation. that's why they're so paranoid. they're projecting.

they aren't old-fashioned. they just think this current generation is as degenerate as they were when they were young.

if they were old-fashioned they would be naive and gullible and allow anything.
>>
>>25642727
dude no wtf sex wasnt even a thing back then
>>
>>25642727

it's statistically proven that no generation did TALK as much about sex as ours, but at the same time was having so little of it

hell compared to us even our grandparents were chads. but for them sex was as normal as breathing and shitting. they didn't talk about it. also porn didn't exist back then.
>>
>>25637455
fuck off you stupid fucking normie
>>
File: 1452348519223.jpg (32 KB, 286x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452348519223.jpg
32 KB, 286x360
>>25637455
>be me
>average/bad grades
>could be outside all day
>no big deal if I get drunk
>parents allow me to smoke
>never get caught doing drugs
>bring whoever I want to my house cuz my room is in the basement.

Sucks to be you
>>
>>25642694

our brain tells us that it's the rational thing to do: to become like them. mindless, fucking, consumerist bots. life would be beautiful, right? no pain anymore.

but guess what. our hearts tell us that it's wrong. it's wrong because it feels wrong. it's not who we are. without suffering there is no art, empathy and beauty in life.

you want to play the game the easy way or the interesting way? the easy way would be to become like them.
>>
>>25639015

I live in one of those countries where parents assist you until they have to but this is also a country with communistic tendencies and is in a balls deep economic crisis so I wouldn't be able to live on my own if my mom were to kick me out.

Mind you, if I lived in the US I would have left my mom's house on my 18th birthday. I would rather work at Mc Donald's, live in a shared apartment with 3 other dudes and not have dinner every single day in exchange for not having to put up with my mom's bullshit all the time.

Freedom > parents

>inb4 muh family values
>>
>>25639325

Not really because your childhood traumas, conditioning, brainwashing, etc. influence greatly on who you are today and how you behave.

There's no true free will, remember that.
>>
>>25642888
>mindless, fucking, consumerist bots.
hahahaha what the fuck are you talking about you fedora

I meant to stop being a shitty push-over and become rebellious/aggressive

keep your autism philosophy to yourself
>>
>>25642938

there is a difference between not being a pushover and being an aggressive jerk.

some of us CAN be aggressive jerks but here's the difference: we don't like it. we don't like aggressive jerks. obviously normies and whores love them because of muh manliness.

aggressive jerks didn't push civilization to where we are idiot. introspective, quiet dudes did. aggressive, rebellious idiots were only the cannon fodder.

also rebellious and aggressive isn't a fucking synonym. you can be introspective/quite and still be rebellious. you can be aggressive and a fuckign conformist.

fucking normfags I swear
>>
>>25642740
>Lmao he doesn't know!
>>
>>25642169

I can totally relate to your story, my mom now cries because I don't love her and because she "doesn't know who I am", fuck her really, fuck her.

I was never encouraged to have a peer relationship with my parents, or any adult for that matter, probably because of that I always had issues socializing with older kids. From what I was taught, adults were always right, I was supposed to always be respectful to them and I was never supposed to talk to them without being talked to first, to this day I still have problems referring to adults by their name(and choose instead to use formal language when referring to them).
>>
>>25643008
jesus fuck i hope this is bait

literally fedora-tier views on how the word works
>>
>>25643064

you didn't refute any of the arguments I made idiot.
>>
>>25640816
It's probably a very good thing that you'll never find a woman willing to stoop low enough to bear your low test offspring.
>>
>>25637455
I've got such a thing for girls who dress like that, but I've never ever seen any dress that way irl. I don't know if it's just a geographical thing, like no girls around here dress that way, but god damn I wish I could find one.
>>
>>25642928
>There's no true free will
So is everything predestined?
>>
>live at my parents' (i'm a student), same place since i was born
>large residential suburb house with a huge garden
>literally never left home (excepted for holidays, grocery shopping, etc) until i was first sent to school at age 5
>dropped in front of school 5 minutes before the first class, lunch at home, brought back from school 5 minutes after the last class until i was 10
>if i ever wanted to ho at a friend's place or invite a friend, it had to be planned days before and my parents would call the kid's parents on the phone several times
>throughout middle and high school, went to school by car (unlike most of people in my town, who went by bus, walking or riding a bike)
>had lunch at home most of the time
>until i was 16, parents were quite restrictive on letting me go out and would reprimand me if i were to be back 5 minute late
>higly restrictive on alcohol (i think i first tasted alcohol at a christmas meal when i was 14)

Yet they awonder why i have social anxiety, poor social skills, have zero autonomy and am dependant on them for everything (eg: i am literally unable to go buy groceries alone).
>>
>>25643731
Fuck, something's missing

>large residential suburb house with a huge garden so i spent all my time playing in the garden alone
>>
File: 1439072048998.jpg (116 KB, 700x466) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439072048998.jpg
116 KB, 700x466
My mom did that shit to me.

Never lets me go anywhere, never lets me out of the house by myself at night, becomes weirdly paranoid, territorial, and uncomfortable when I'm near a girl to the point where I get anxiety by being anywhere near women. Then when I'm fucked up beyond the point of repair:
>"Anon, you need to make more friends."
>"Really? How many friends do YOU have?"

That shut her up pretty good.
>>
>>25643299

Not everything but you are conditioned by your parents, society, advertising and a million of different things so I don't think there's free will.
>>
>>25644814
I don't think there's free will either, I'm just not sure if everything is already pre-determined. Like it can all only ever happen one way.
>>
File: 1446148752240.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446148752240.png
27 KB, 500x500
>>25637455
>was fucked from the start since parents were in their 40s when they had me
>along with them being abusive my whole life since they both had mental disorders (dad had aspergers and mom was bipolar)

just fuck up my shit senpai
>>
>>25637707
I don't follow that rule. I've pissed people off because I'll tell them they are bad parents up front. The idea that every parent has a right to fuck up their kids because its their way is the most retarded shit ever, I just laugh.
>>
>>25644538
This picture makes me feel really sad. Poor bear
>>
Welp, since everyone decided to post their shitty childhood, here we go.
Both of my parents were physically abusive when I was little. It was a cycle of beating me and then being nice for a period, then starting shit over nothing again. My father especially kept shaming me, saying I was good for nothing and that I'd just fail at life. I managed to forgive them every fucking time for a long time. Also got sexually abused by a neighbor girl who was supposed to take care of me while my parents were at work.
And you know what the worst part of this was? The fact that I had to pretend that everything was fine when I interacted with other people (family, etc). If I did something my parents didn't like, they'd start shaming me right there, in front of everyone and then beat me at home.
I wasn't a bad child. I was polite and tried to be nice to everybody. And yet, I got treated like shit and I had no idea why.
In school, I tried to be nice to everyone and tried to make friends. It worked in primary school and it was fun to be around people. Then came middle school and the other kids kept bullying me for no reason. Not everyone did, but most of them were little shits. This continued in high school, mostly early years though.
In high school was when I really started to hate people. "Why the hell are they so cruel?", I kept asking myself. At some point my kindness just ran out. I decided I'd stop trying to make people feel better and just care about myself. Why would I even continue? Just so they take advantage of me? I simply stopped caring and started being mean and hateful.
After I became like that they started treating me better. Not treating me as a friend, mind you, more like they wouldn't fuck with me anymore. That's when I understood the nature of humans. Being nice to them only makes them see you as weak and another idiot to be taken advantage of, to make fun of. I hold that view to this day, albeit in milder form.
In conclusion, do tell them they are pieces of shit.
>>
>>25643731
>highly restrictive on alcohol
>14
Do people normally have it before then? What the fuck? I didn't have alcohol until I was 17.
>>
>>25645440

The irony is that once I started being hateful and jerky all others acted like I was the bad guy all along and they were the good guys. Even the teachers fell for that shit. So I became the most hated person in school. They thought I was spoiled because I was a single child, but I was actually poor and being a single child was hell.

In 9th grade people literally started attacking me from fucking nowhere like those random fights in RPGs. People I didn't even know. Sometimes a whole group of them. I was literally like in 20-30 fights.

It was kind of funny though.

I had no fucking idea how rumors spread and how these totalitarian dynamics function. I simply never gave a fuck. School was like going to fucking war.
>>
File: 1451969550082.gif (2 MB, 357x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451969550082.gif
2 MB, 357x210
>>25644835
The moment you understand that everything that ever happens to you is the result of chance particulate interactions at the birth of the universe and quantum coin-flips is the moment you can stop worrying and enjoy the ride.

Even your own behaviors and thoughts are the result of incredibly complex but still deterministic interactions of neurons and chemicals, little knots of logic and glorified transceivers. In fact, the concept of "you" is fairly worthless, the body that you perceive is just one tiny part of the cause-and-effect machine that is the universe. Distinguishing yourself as separate from the rest of the system is the height of human arrogance.

tl;dr you're barely distinct from the couch you're sitting on, so you may as well stop worrying.
>>
>>25645440
ur lucky that girl sexualy abused you
>>
>>25645973
Yeah that's what I mean. Like, are the reactions that are still happening today as a result of the birth of the universe all pre-determined? Do those kind of reactions only ever have one real possible outcome?
I don't worry about it either way.
>>
>>25645877
Yeah, it's amazing how they say you're evil when they actually made you like that. Imo, goups of people are scary as fuck. That herd thinking scares me. It really feels like they're ready to start a witch hunt.
>>
>>25645608
I had this exact realization when I was about 15. First time I tried alcohol was when I was like 8, and it wasn't until I was half-way through HS that I realized most of my family, at least on my mom's side, were degenerate binge drinkers.

I always told myself I would drink responsibly, m mom wasn't a heavy drinker and made sure to educate me on how to at least avoid doing something stupid if you do decide to get ass-blasted drunk.

And while I haven't put my self or people I care about in danger, I have been struggling with heavy drinking, and am only just now starting to accept I'm going to struggle in some way or another with alcohol for the rest of my life, it's in my blood. You want to believe that, because you understand the problem, you're immune to it, but that almost makes it worse: you're not any more well-equipped to stop it, you can just intellectually appreciate your own life begin to fall apart.
>>
>>25646001
m8, she was 19 and I was 5. She said she'd kill me if I told anyone. I was scared shitless.
>>
>>25637933
>Naivety and trust gets punished in this world.
this, i would say that i am a really naive and kind-hearted person but i am an idiot too because i don't learn from my mistakes and get fucked over everytime i trust someone
>>
>>25646079
Well, again, there are also seemingly-random quantum interactions which defy logic. Those wouldn't be pre-determined.

But you still don't have any more control over those. What people need to accept is that, if modern secular science is correct about the nature of consciousness and the "soul" or lack thereof. You might as well say that a point on a graphed function of x has free will while staring at the function.
>>
>>25646001

When will this meme finally die? (Hurr it's nice to be sexually abused when a girl does it)

First, not all girls are pretty
Second, being dehumanized and degraded to a fucking object with no regard to your feelings and emotions, is fucking disgusting - no matter who does it.

People like you actually serve the feminist agenda because you put females on a pedestal and give them more rights.
>>
>>25637455
>parents constantly tease me whenever I had a female friends in elementary school, saying I was gonna marry said friend
>this shit happened with every girl that was my friend
>get scared of ever letting a girl meet my parents
>even in places like high school debate, where roastie literally jump on your cock for knowing how to speak like a faggot, I would usually avoid girls in the presence of my mother
>have really bad commitment issues
>I have next to no female friends because I never really learned to interact with them without my parents making fun of me
>act like a normie in college, revert back to being a robot whenever I get home
>>
>>25637933
I won't lower myself to the level of a chimp just to be accepted.
>>
>>25639913
my mother told me straight in my face that i was an accident. that fucked me up
>>
File: 2133432587.jpg (674 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2133432587.jpg
674 KB, 2592x1944
I wish I could blame it on my parents.

My parents were cool as fuck, I could where where I wanted at any time of day, as long as they didn't think I had been kidnapped or something. (Had to call them occasionally)

But that just means it's my own fault that I never ended up going anywhere fun.
>>
>6-10 years old somewhere around there
>do something bad and get no TV for a week
>about 4 days into this sentence I ask my dad if I can watch some TV
>he says yeah sure
>"Are you sure? Cause you said I couldn't watch it for a week and it hasn't been a week"
>he says oh right I forgot, yeah you can't watch it
>from that day on I forever knew that honesty was for cucks and I should just look out for myself
>>
>>25643171
I probably lift more than you though, tough guy
>>
>>25637748
Yeah. I guess I should have just moved out and got a job so I could do whatever I wanted at the age of 8. You're a fucking genius you fucking retard.
>>
>>25646083

But it's even scarier when even teachers participate in this social-Darwinist shit and treat popular students favorably, even like friends and less popular students like shit. I know that many of my "enemies" got away with a lot of shit, but when I did the smallest mistake the teachers were fucking crucifying me and those monkeys and suck-ups simply enjoyed the show and laughed in my face.

It wouldn't be so sad if this gruesome example of human nature would just be limited to harmless stuff like school... but it really makes you wonder if you think bigger... what about governments and religions? They function the same fucking way.

After I was ready with school I really had the mindset of an anarchist/revolutionary. Isn't school supposed to integrate you into society? Well for me it had the opposite effect. It made me hate society with a fucking passion.
>>
>>25641244
Teachers are scum tier parents. Always.
>>
>>25642824
and yet you still ended up here with the rest of us
>>
>>25637455
>be me
>9 years old
>ask my mom ''why did you and dad decide to have me?''
>get a bitchslap
>told to be embarrased about the question

fast forward 11 years later

>discover antinatalism
>fucking hell I knew life is shit when I was just 9 years old

>parents worried about my life
>''anon,wtf are you doing get ur shit together we <3 u''
>''we WANT grand-children you selfish prick, think about US, we WANT grandkids to raise''.

If it wasnt for my sister who`s emotionally unstable and shit, I would`ve fucking killed myself year ago.

Try justifying when one needs to have kids. Go on, try to rationally argue that now that you know what a shitshow life is and if RNG fucks you over, there`s no way you can unfuck it.
>>
>>25645973
yes and this kind of thinking keeps you incredibly worthless and without any desire to improve yourself, even if you believe this shit, the first step to solving problems is to believe youre worth the effort, if you give the reins to the universe you are already fucking dead
>>
>>25642285
>tfw no sterile gf
>>
>>25646665
You misunderstand me, I don't actually believe this. I would if I was an atheist, though, and all the evidence points to it.

Essentially, if you don't believe in anything spiritual or religious but still think you're distinct from the rest of the universe and have any free will, you're deluding yourself.
>>
File: burypink.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
burypink.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
>>25637933
This did not work for me because if i ever came home high or drunk theyd literalIy beat my ass and threaten to kill me
>>
>>25646545
>social-Darwinist shit and treat popular students favorably
Holy shit this. I still remember being belittled by some teachers. Woman teachers straight out of college are the very worse. They're morons with generic teaching degrees that never grew up.
>>
>>25646494
Yes, you're right. Time and time again we see celebrities and corrupt politicians get away with illegal things. If you're charismatic enough, you can pretty much do whatever you want and people will still like you.
And yet, when the less likeable guy does something perceived to be "out of line" by the larger group, everyone is at his neck.

School is a reflection of society. If you have bad luck and people don't like you, you're fucked.
>>
>>25646962
this was a reply to >>25646545
>>
>>25645608
I'm in Europe, we're not a puritan country like the US. Most kids have tasted wine before the age of 10 here.
>>
>>25637455
No you should take responsibility for your own life and figure out why you really haven't been with girls.
>>
>>25646619
To continue the miracle of life.
>>
>>25646933

This. tfw I knew more about the subjects than the (female) teachers

>tell some facts which weren't in the books but are common knowledge
>w-what are you talking about?? I'm the teacher. if it's not in THE book it's not true HURRDURR.
>Me: "O-okay you're right. The black death was just a minor event and didn't influence Europe at all."
>all students like a fucking hivemind: "HAHAHA Anon thinks the black plague was real. he watched too many disney movies or something."

Those narcissistic teachers who do it only for attention and admiration and don't care about intellectual accuracy are the fucking worst.

Another of my favorite gems:
>History ALWAYS repeats itself!!!!!! blabla

And this was just one small example. It was fucking unbearable for an autist like me. You go to that fucking building and then the shit that gets presented to you isn't even accurate.
>>
>>25637455
>tfw you were a neet for 18 years
>was homeschooled
>never actually did anything except for playing videogames and internet
>around 14 I start to realize how fucked my life is because I play baseball and everyone on the team are chads although somewhat nice people
>the only schooling requirement was a test every year which was real basic "what is happening in this picture" "what is x+x"
>always get results several grades above my grade level because it's so easy
>missed out on 9th grade because my parents didn't even think to ask me if I wanted to go, even though they always talked about me going to high school
>hate my parents at this point because I'm missing out on school, they don't bother to teach me anything and run away 3 times, the last time I stole a ton of camping gear and spent almost a month out in the woods and later an abandoned shed that I hooked my laptop up to, it was pretty cool.
>go to high school starting as a "10th grade freshman"
>have no idea how school works, changing classes, where anything is.
>all the kids from my old baseball teams ignore me when I try to befriend them
>grades are terrible have no idea how to do this
>eventually scrape by and graduate just after turning 18
>live alone in an apartment paid for by my parents now at 19 going on 20 in a month, also a neet.
>>
>>25646545
>After I was ready with school I really had the mindset of an anarchist/revolutionary. Isn't school supposed to integrate you into society? Well for me it had the opposite effect. It made me hate society with a fucking passion.
This is intentional. Not only do they need to create a "proper" culture, they need a "proper" counterculture. You're being a dissident in exactly the way they expect.

The counter-culture, or anti-establishment, is what causes change in the establishment ("Nothing drives people to church faster than the devil on their heels.") Controlling the establishment isn't enough, the ruling elite need to keep the anti-establishment on a leash, as they seem to have finally learned after centuries of being deposed in revolutions.

Why try to take the people's guns when you can just load them with blanks?
>>
>>25645608
first tasted it at 13, first got drunk at 15
>>
>>25646619
Literally any amount of happiness is better than not existing at all. I'm glad I got to exist, and I think that, if I was the one to raise some other people, I could give them the tools to give a good go at this whole "life" thing, maybe make the world a little less shitty in the process.

The fact that you can see that the world is shitty is a perfect reason that you would be equipped to teach your kids how not to be shitty. If you honestly don't believe that and are in a sound frame of mind, and I don't mean this to be cruel, you might as well just unceremoniously kill yourself literally as soon as possible, because there's nothing for you here.
>>
File: 1443542838068.jpg (67 KB, 960x751) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443542838068.jpg
67 KB, 960x751
I feel you OP. Oblivious parents coupled + being raised by a single mother just fucked my shit up
>no hanging out on a school night !
>you can't leave the house or bring anyone over unless I'm here
>you can't go to that party unless I get the kid's and his parents phone numbers !
>Just go out and make friends with the other kids in the neighborhood
>Anon its not that far, never mind that this towns infrastructure is built around cars, when I was a kid I walked...
>Yea these B's are okay, but whats up with this D anon ?! Are you even going to that class
>anon you're almost in high school now, you NEED to figure out what career you want to pursue
>its better to have no friends than to hang out with losers !...anon why don't you have any friends ? You're worrying me
>I've taken away your TV, video games, movies and computer but why don't you invite a friend over a play monopoly !?
>>
>>25648476

>The fact that you can see that the world is shitty is a perfect reason that you would be equipped to teach your kids how not to be shitty.

Some children don't need to be taught not to be shitty. It comes naturally to them. And they all end up on /r9k/ after being betrayed, ridiculed and spat upon.

The fact that we see the world as shitty only shows how ill-equipped we are in dealing with it. We simply aren't scummy enough anon, not perfidious, not audacious enough.

And how should we teach children values we don't even understand ourselves? Life would be suffering for them just like it was for us. The best thing we can do is not create them.
>>
>>25648476
why making kids and raise them to be good people when the only way to accomplish and survive in this society is to be a shitty person?
>>
>>25639325
without the past there is no present.
no matter how much you change, the small child will always be in you
>>
>>25640280
then how were all of you guys born?
>>
>>25641244
As soon as you "study" human behavior you have lost.
You take the natural out of it and focus what some socially inept retard write down
>>
>>25648327

Then how do we win? Living off the grid doesn't change anything when only 0.01% are doing it. Is it even possible to change anything?

Even if a revolution would be successful a new corrupt elite would emerge just like in Soviet Russia.

It's like either you are a sheep or a a wolf and there is nothing in between. And that's what disgusts me the most about humanity.
>>
>>25648649
>values we don't even understand ourselves?
speak for yourself niggerfucker

>Life would be suffering for them just like it was for us
[citation needed]. Life, despite all the shit I'm not denying exists and is frankly almost unbearable at times, is basically better now in almost every way than it was 1000 years ago. The only issue is, we've gotten so many advantages and luxuries, we don't know how to be responsible with our lives now that so much is provided for us. Most of the problems talked about here can be solved when women just grow the fuck up, but we all have our own ways in which we mature.

I'm not one of those delusional progressives that think things always get better with enough time, but I do know things CAN get better, and it starts with us, the people who have seen many of society's sins first-hand. Who else will do it, everyone else is to busy having friends and living fulfilling lives to save the fucking world.

>>25648656
I can tell you from first hand experience that this is not true. There are plenty of successful, decent people. Now, our system dies in many ways incentivize being literal human garbage, but the only way to change that is... well, change it.

>>25648979
I don't know how exactly we can change things, but I do know we can't go about this change i the traditional way. You're right, just a revolution won't solve anything, revolutions are what lead us to this point.

We need a revolution of sorts, but we need to look at it in a radically new way. What that way is, I don't know, I'm just a box of text on an anonymous Laotian muscle-car imageboard, but the answer is out there.
>>
>>25649233
how to change things? just wipe the earth from human life. as long as there are humans on this planet, anything will be shit
>>
>>25649603

Why not do a compromise and just kill those with evil genes?

We should castrate all criminals. In a few years crime will cease to exist.
>>
>>25648643
>Yea these B's are okay, but whats up with this D anon ?!

Fucking christ this happened to me but it was even worse, it was more like

>Yea these A's are okay, but whats up with this B anon ?!

I swear, my parents didn't focus on the good things that I did at all. The only thing they really cared is about the shit that I didn't do.
>>
>>25640224
>a NEET leaving the house
What.
>>
File: 1332227804086.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332227804086.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>>25649656
>you will never have job castrating criminals
>>
>>25639219
T-this is literally my home life, I don't know what to do about it. It's very jarring and I can never seem to fix things.
>>
>>25637748
Fucking this guys, OP should only blame himself.
>>
Eh, mine were pretty good in those aspects. Of course they were shit in others, but still. I never caused trouble and they were pretty lax.

> be 9
> go to city center to shop for clothes
> tell mom when I came back
> that's nice anon, here's some money for them

> almost no rules about times, parties, or whatever
> if you stay out late call us
> mom regularly offered me alcohol
> grandpa offered cigarettes
> mom drove me places if I asked

Obviously I almost never left the house, and ended up here, but not for uptight parenting.
>>
>>25637455
>Start dating girls at 17
>bring most of them home, they meet my parents, I'm in serious relationships with most of them

>dad walks into my room a few years ago
>last relationship was a couple of years before that, I usually take some time off between girls
>he stands in the doorway looking at the walls and ceiling "so....."
>he never talks to me unless it's to ask me to walk the dog or something
>"anon are you gay? It's okay if you are"
>"..." I try to process what he just said, reply "...are you asking because of all the times that you walked in on me sucking dicks? Because then that would be a reasonable thing to ask I d-"
>"OH JEEZ LOUISE AGAIN WITH THE SMART-ASS REMARKS I WAS JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION"
>he walks off
>I ask him WHY he thinks I'm gay
>he tells me it wasn't his idea my mom made him ask me
>I ask her
>she says she doesn't know what I'm talking about
>throw my hands in the air like I just don't care
>go back to my room
>...
>every once in a while "anon? Why don't you eat dinner or watch TV with us? Why do you hide in your room?"

desu I can't even bring girls home anymore either. I haven't felt a boob or two since 2010.
>>
>>25650798
Maybe I missed something, but why can't you bring them home ANYMORE? What changed?
>>
>>25641562
stabby stabby is the solution to your problematic parents
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 14
Thread DB ID: 390448



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.