[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HE ACTUALLY CAME INSIDE HER MOUTH THIS MORNING FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1432941802207.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432941802207.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>HE ACTUALLY CAME INSIDE HER MOUTH THIS MORNING

FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK YOU
>>
>>25637444
It truly is the worst feeling knowing that someone that you love has had some jerk cum inside her mouth and vag,
>>
>>25637444
Does she even know you?
>>
>>25637444
how do you know that, did she tell you?
>>
>>25637444
>HE ACTUALLY CAME INSIDE HER MOUTH THIS MORNING
Wow, the absolute madman.
>>
>>25637444
Nice trips.

If he is her steady bf, then there is nothing wrong with that at all.
>>
File: 1449770931695.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449770931695.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>25637540
It's pain watching your ex make poor decisions
>>
On New Years Eve my bestfriends sister gave me her first blowjob. I came in her mouth and she swallowed, and then told me how good it tastes. Feels good knowing I was the first and any other guy that kisses her from now on will be kissing the lips that I came all over. Literally /best feel/.
>>
>>25637444
How did you find out? Did she excitedly tell you about her sexual exploits? If so she literally sees you as a gal pal. Move on if so, you're not fucking her unless she suddenly becomes jealous of attention you receive from other women, and keep in mind if she really thinks of you as just a friend, she'll just be happy for you.

Lesson is: MOVE THE FUCK ON ASAP.
>>
>>25638754
Please storytime how this came to be
>>
>>25639150
My friend and I have known each other for quite a number of years, and subsequently I knew his sister. When I was younger I didn't paying attention to her, but as we all grew up together she began to mature and developed a pretty great body at the age of 14/15 or so. At this point I became self-aware and noticed that girls actually showed attention if they were interested, and as such I noticed his sister doing so. We went on a few family camping/hiking trips and we'd sneak kisses whilst nobody was looking because my friend would have been very unhappy if he knew about his sister and I. This went on for a year or two, and eventually his family came to my house for the NYE just past. She was 16 at the time. We chilled out and celebrated, and I got smashed with my friends and had a good time. We'd been exchanging flirty messages throughout the night, as we were sitting across the room from each other, and we'd occasionally glance at each other when one of us sent a particularly good message. One by one the other people in the room went to bed until it was just us left, and almost immediately we started making out. After a good 10 minutes of teasing each other, biting her nipples etc, she asked if she
could go down on me. I said yes, obviously, and she gave me her first blowjob. It wasn't bad, and she was good at keeping teeth to a minimum, but it was clear she wasn't experienced at all. When I came she was surprised and a bit dribbled out of the corner of her mouth while she looked up and smiled at me. I got her a glass of water and a towel to clean up with, and then we just chilled and watched TV until she fell asleep in my arms. It was quite romantic spacebots.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.