[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >21 year old virgin >only have burnout loser

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1276263666802.jpg (2KB, 112x127px) Image search: [Google]
1276263666802.jpg
2KB, 112x127px
>be me
>21 year old virgin
>only have burnout loser friends
>last night sytoner friend dealer gets benzos in (dont know if xanax or valium)
>me with nothing to lose decise to buy some from him
>take them inside last night
>out of nowhere zero fucks givien
>feel good about self and life in general
>start messaging sevreal girls I havent spoken to in years on fb
>go on omegle videochat (which I would be too nervous to normally)
>pass out and wake up with computer still open

Holy shit, that shit is magic. is there anything to stoping me to just using it to go to clubs and get laid? I honestly feel happer about life thn i have in the last 5 years, this could change everything.

>pic related my face when this thing actually exists
>>
>>25636985
Messaging girls you haven't spoken to in years is considered creepy
I'm a total normie trust me bro
>>
Don't take them all the time. You'll probably develop a dependency and you seem like the type to. Also, if you are going to take them, don't take them all at once, nothing's worse than not knowing what you did while uninhibited.
>>
>>25637063
Yeah but the point was I didnt give a fuck and still dont care. Normnal I would be trembling at the very thought.

>>25637089
Thanks, been reading and it seems its quite dangerous with addiction and dependancy. But honestly its worth it. I feel like a completley different person while on it.
>>
You're 21 years and you don't automatically see what's stupid about your idea? You don't understand that it's obviously better to not rely on a dependency forming substance to improve yourself?

Also you're never going to message those girls again -> it will be awkward as fuck in a few days
>>
>>25637516
Oh you're right anon i should suffer with depression and anxiety for the rest of my life, not like i wante done day on this earth to be bearable

Fuck you.
>>
>>25637574
wanted*

bloxx
>>
>>25636985
Benzo withdrawal is fucking awful.
>>
>>25636985
Careful anon. I abused the shit out of valium because of exactly what you just said. At first its heaven, absolutely amazing. Then you start needing more, you become super fucking angry at everything and anything and it all goes to shit. I want some now fyyk
>>
Valium is great. It makes you feel good and removes all your inhibitions

addiction is a risk. Don't take them every day, leave gaps of a day or two here and there. Also don't up the dose.
>>
>>25638709
Not OP but i bought etziolam a week ago. took 1mg tuesday, then 1mg the next day, had a break then took 2mg yesterday. can i pop one today and then not use it for some weeks? I dont want toldernce or addiction
>>
Can i use a benzo to get a gf
>>
>>25636985
bruh take it from me, don't fucking go down that hole. It starts fun, then it gets miserable quick. Last thing you want is an addiction to that shit and it happens fast and furious. Use very fucking responsibly like write out a goddamn schedule that reminds you to limit that shit to like once a month. Go for mushrooms or LSD m8.
>>
>>25638987

Yeh that's fine

3 or 4 times a week is manageable. Maybe take a week off every few weeks

Most important thing is to avoid your body adapting to a frequent and predictable routine

And avoid upping your dose. This is the most important thing. If you feel you need more for the same effect it means you're developing a tolerance. Treat this as a warning sign and lay off for 2 or 3 weeks

Sensible moderation is the key
>>
>>25636985
Xanax was a frontline treatment for anxiety for nearly a generation. Of course it works. The medical system can't make profit off it anymore because it's off patent, so they tell everyone "It's dangerous"..
>>
File: gripsip.png (377KB, 501x434px) Image search: [Google]
gripsip.png
377KB, 501x434px
>>25636985
could this be the drug for robots? ive been hearing nothing but good things about it

i have a similar effect on alcohol, but i dont really like drinking enough to get me to that point

i know some fag from high school who sells "xan bars" for 10 bucks a piece. does bodyweight affect dosage? i weigh 200

how many should i buy?
>>
>>25640247
>>25640247
Depends, as many others have said, benzo addiction/withdrawal is killer. I've spoken to people who said it was worse than coming off heroin. Also, it just means you don't give a fuck, it doesn't solve anything else. So if you're a shy and socially inept you're just going to stop being shy. Doing what OP is doing just means you'll come across as a creepy weirdo.
>>
>>25640247
A respectable maintenance dose of Xanax is .5mg a day. $10 for 2mg is expensive, but buy four. Take one quarter every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. It's better if you take it every day but w/e. I was prescribed Xanax for nearly ten years and I used to work for Pfizer.
>>
File: 1419946251492.jpg (48KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
1419946251492.jpg
48KB, 680x578px
I tried some cannabis for the first time recently over the new years my friend gave me, was incredible never understood what being relaxed actually was till I tried it.

I'm too much of an aspie autist to know any dealers, where to get more or even leave the house on a regular basis.

Help me out please (Britanons)
>>
>>25640404
ughhhh
you should come to the united states, literally have weed growing in my backyard
>>
>>25640404
British? And university campus.
>>
File: 1451077311473.jpg (13KB, 183x184px) Image search: [Google]
1451077311473.jpg
13KB, 183x184px
>mfw ugly skeleton body but 7 inch dick
>super socially awkward in person
>get on omegle and find a chick
>ask her to help me jerk off
>she says the most she'll do is tits and wont take off her panties
>whip out dick
>she guesses it's 9 inches (wtf?)
>within 10 minutes ive got her fingering herself and spreading her ass
so this is what it feels like to be chad
omegle is a godsend
>>
>>25640404
if you happen to live in my specific part of the west midlands then i can hook you up.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.