[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk guys, do you REALLY believe it's impossible for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1449264479300.png (711KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
1449264479300.png
711KB, 600x813px
Real talk guys, do you REALLY believe it's impossible for attractive men and women of the same age group to be exclusively platonic friends?
>>
If women just stop getting mad that the guy first them attractive and stop being boring , they would taken seriously
>>
I have legitimate female friends that are hot, yet I don't have any sexual interest in. Just don't be autistic and try to fuck everything you see
>>
In my case it is, I left my platonic gf weeping two weeks ago when I came from my home town.
>>
Friendship is a meme we are all bitter enemies competing over the same resources
>>
>>25636927
Not really, no.
If you're unattractive, you'll pretty much be a slave.
If she's unattractive, chances are you don't really want to spend time with her.

If you're attractive and try to remain cool to her, she'll become curious and probe you to see if you have a Chad core worthy of her roastie and/or casual sex.

Since you don't, she'll find out with mixed signals and then reject you, denying she was ever interested, and then your instincts will tear you to shreds for not fucking her hard when you had the chance.
>>
>>25637033
For example, I dated a girl and broke up with her on good terms. However, her hot best friend and I are also still good friends. We are good friends yet have a zero percent chance of hooking up. I know she thinks im attractive, its just off-limits because of the whole ex thing. Its possible
>>
>>25636927
yes, not everyone is neurotic and finicky

Ideally though either the man should be a Chad or they should be the one to say "we should just be friends".
>>
I do. I have a friend that a few guys like, but for me I connect really well with her and we've traveled a bit together. I just don't want to risk losing her if our relationship goes bad. We talk everyday and I'd rather mentor and be there versus trying to get in her pants every chance I get. She lets me feel like I'm not alone.
>>
>>25637033
Dubs tell the truth.

I'm currently in a situation like this, myself. Hot girl I've been talking to for a bit who's very obviously interested in me keeps wanting to hang around me and invites me to shit all the time but she'll mention her boyfriend, make sure to clarify that "it's complicated," but bring him around whenever we hang out like it's whatever but still says they're kind of sort of not dating but kind of are.

I don't even know what to make of that, I even asked my mom about it and she just asked "well what's wrong with being her friend, she obviously likes you"

I don't know, maybe the normies are right and I'm just sexually frustrated and the only tension is actually in my own head but I swear I don't think two attractive people of opposite gender can be strictly platonic friends, there will always be sexual tension.
>>
File: horny-remover.jpg (25KB, 263x347px) Image search: [Google]
horny-remover.jpg
25KB, 263x347px
I can't imagine myself having sex with a woman if she has a beautiful head. It removes my horny.
>>
Yeah I have no problem conversing with some girls and regularly converse/ hug them when we meet up. However I can't get with bitches at all. I only have friends that are girls because I have the best pine around. So if anything they are just nice to me because I provide a service. I never hang out or meet them unless it's related to pine.
>>
>>25637317
Am I the only one with this issue?
>>
>>25636988
I bet scum like you get regular sex
>>
File: what kind of question is that.jpg (101KB, 807x454px) Image search: [Google]
what kind of question is that.jpg
101KB, 807x454px
>>25636927
What kind of question is that?

ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
I had a fat ugly female friend that I had no interest in hooking up with. The friendship ended when I let on I thought she was ugly. Women can't handle the bantz.

She had a big crush on me. So I suppose the answer to your question is no OP. One of the people will always be a slave like >>25637033
said.

If I got drunk enough and she made a move on me I probably would have hit it. But then the friendship would have been over because I dont want to be her fuckbuddy and I especially dont want to date her.
>>
Generally, it won't happen. Other guys are less awkward to be friends with. Of course, it works if she's already with someone I know, but sex is just going to happen at some point if she's single and we like one another.
>>
>>25636927
idk, out of the good looking girls im friends with

one i was in a relationship with
two ive sexted numerous times
two i only dont make advances at because they are gfs of very closest friends, and one of them still alludes to liking me (not in a "im gonna leave your friend way though, just in "you are worth sex" way)

And thats really it
>>
>>25636927
no it's not impossible. I have yet to meet a woman I am attracted to or unattracted to that has left me with a desire to get to know her better for a reason other than sex. I meet them and I just don't care because they're vapid. I know there are women out there that I would be interested in learning more about and talking to, I just haven't met one.
>>
If one or both people is already in a relationship with someone else then of course.
>>
>>25636927
One of them wants to fuck, the only way friendship can exist if one rejects the other
>>
File: 1452417421276.jpg (7KB, 160x85px) Image search: [Google]
1452417421276.jpg
7KB, 160x85px
>>25637317
I wonder how they managed to translate pic to "horny". I mean... I GUESS I can see the link, but it seems a hell of a guess to make.
>>
>>25636927
not if they find each other attractive

if they don't care for each other then it can work out. but BOTH parties have to not be interested
>>
>>25636927
We remain friends only if there is a mutual benefit. Now what mutual benefit could there exist besides the possibility of sex? It's not entirely impossible but just very likely.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.