[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like this girl i meet on tinder >get friendzoned a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1452237143373.jpg (122KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
1452237143373.jpg
122KB, 640x596px
>like this girl i meet on tinder
>get friendzoned a few dates in
>she still calls me weekly to hang out

how do i tell a girl i don't want to hang out with her as "friends" anymore without sounding like a butthurt manlet?
>>
you dont tell her you fucking retard. you just kiss her and hope for the best. god dam. i hate losers like you.
>>
>>25636271
And have some fucking Stacy try to claim rape? Fuck that. Get the fuck out of there anon, there's plenty more vaginas you can manipulate and emotionally torture into giving you sex.
>>
>>25636256
Tell her you were looking for an exclusively sexual relationship, and that you don't wish to continue further contact unless she wants the same thing with you. Simple.
>>
you don't tell her anything, moron, you just get the fuck out. you're not gonna convince her to fuck you through debate, and why would you hang around a vapid cunt who's not fucking you anyway. the answer is obvious, just never talk to her again. as a fellow manlet you piss me off, you make the manlet race look even more beta than we are
>>
>>25636256
>tinder
>a few dates in

Nope. If you don't fuck or get physical the first time you meet a tinder girl then you're doing it very wrong.
>>
>>25636305
are you fucking bloody retarded? no woman will accuse you of rape if you try kissing her. you all deserve to be fucking virgins. fuck off.
>>
>>25636373
>you just get the fuck out.

But she calls me to do stuff with her. Which is why I'm asking how do I tell her that I don't want to hang out anymore
>>
>>25636432
why the fuck do you care?
try and kiss her, roll the dice you fucking manlet loser. I'm 5'8 and I've fucked 6 girls in the last 2 months from tinder and POF. with other sluts lined up who i dont have time for. I HATE YOU. KISS HER.
>>
>>25636474
Trust me I tried. Been turned down more than once by her.
>>
>>25636499
true. well then just tell her "listen i kinda like you and it hurts me to be your friend and nothing else, its best we dont chill anymore!" and make it short and sweet and dont let her trick you into anything. simple. she'll understand, she's probly felt the same with guys before.
>>
>>25636595
i agree with this, She might convince you to hang out but its best to be honest about how you feel.
>>
File: 1441911610303.jpg (15KB, 364x344px) Image search: [Google]
1441911610303.jpg
15KB, 364x344px
>>25636432
Just tell her you have something else to do:
-1: you avoid to hang with a stupid cunt who doesn't want to fuck you.
-2: this bitch will think that you have more interesting things to do than be with her wich will make every roastie mad.
>>
>>25636256
Tell her directly and politely
>>
stop giving her attention and her internal slut will kick in and be like "wtf why isnt he giving me attention?" just play it cool, get her drunk and you'll probably score
>>
simple, tell her that your intent was a relationship, if your goals are not the same then, although you enjoy her company, it may be time to move on.

>yes I'm a normie
>no, social interaction isn't difficult.
>>
File: 1452118930383.png (107KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
1452118930383.png
107KB, 307x307px
>>25636256
but anon, you are a butthurt manlet.

If your intention was a relationship, you should have gotten out as soon as you found out she doesn't like you, but now you're a cucked beta orbiter.

There's no way out but straight ahead my man, you're going to lose your pride either way, so you may as well make it quick and cut her off.
>>
>>25636432
you can do one of two things, block her number/ignore her calls til she gives up or say something confrontational like - "we met on tinder and you aint trying to date so lose my fuckin number"
>>
Amazingly there is some good advice on this thread. I personally would just say "I'm sorry but we are going to have to stop seeing each other. There is a girl I like and I don't want her thinking there is anything going on between me and you "
>>
>>25636256
This kind of thinking makes me believe you are a 15yo subhuman piece of shit and you need to grow some balls down there
>>
>>25636422
you can get accused of rape for asking a woman out for coffee
have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>25636432
Lmao just tell her youre not looking for a friend but for a girlfriend, and if she just wants to be friends you wont be hanging out with her anymore
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.