[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 22 >be fatasfatass whole life >Decide to change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (160KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
160KB, 802x802px
>be 22
>be fatasfatass whole life
>Decide to change my shit one day
>Strict 1,500 calorie limit
>2 years later go from 350 to 200lbs
>Muscular from working physical job
>Facial gains
>Find out from coworker that another girl thinks I'm cute
>First person ever
>Go on date, kiss for the first time while on a snowy hike
>Actual attractive female interested in me
>She's 17
>State law allows 16+

Flawless victory
>>
>>25635841
finish her
thanksrobotninethousand
>>
>>25635841
Well done, keep going!
>>
>>25636632
>>25636578
Thanks guys! The other day we both happened to be in the freezer at work and made out for a bit
>>
>>25636787
thats some anime shit right there
dont fall for the memes, give her love and attention and always listen and if shes right shell stay
>>
>>25636816
She's great, she's already a full time college student and works harder than I do. Parents are Mormon but she doesn't buy in to it, she likes picking my brain about what it's like to not be religious and my views on death and stuff like that.

We have a date planned Monday for a hike/lunch/movie at my place
>>
>>25636957
That sounds nice
Just send her cute good mornings and stuff and shell be latched onto you like a qt sex koala.
>>
>>25635841

Success and level headed reasoning is not allowed on this board. Please take your rational outlook on life and leave. This board is for immature children only.
>>
It's a good feel when you get a fresh young girl.

I managed to get a freshly turned 18 year old at the age of 21. Virgin as well (so she says cause she couldn't even put a condom on me so I assumed she must've been one)

Good work, OP.
>>
>>25637709
Thanks! Looking forward to Tuesday
>>
>>25637709
Damn, id like to have that. Im 21 now and my only gf was like crazy experienced in sex. It was great and she was nice and were still really good friends but I would like to you know
reap the fresh harvest
>>
>>25635841
>change your name to Chad
>cheat on her
>when she confronts you, say "Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch"
>get married to her
>watch as she happily serves you and fulfills your every desire

that +OP is the playbook senpai
>>
>>25635841
Good job, op. You inspire me.
>>
>>25637882
come on man
alot of people on here actually will believe this
>>
>>25637913
>>25637882

they will believe it probably because they have seen it happen. I'm obviously kidding a little bit, but if I, or anyone else, chose to follow that playbook I would be much happier and my gf would love me more.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25635841
This OP pic I like.
>>
File: 1388828142982.jpg (10KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1388828142982.jpg
10KB, 250x246px
>be hungry skeletor my life
>want to change
>go to the gym and eat well
>now no longer skeletor but still no gf
>>
>>25638083
Thanks [friend, I made it]

>>25638109
Hobbies?
>>
>>25638114
hahahaha fuck me I'm tired
>>
>>25638109
I'm getting a little spooked out
>>
>>25635841
why do you still hang out in HS OP
>>
>>25639130
We work at the same place
>>
>>25635841

>natty
>former obeseass
>muscular

show pics so we can see your delusion.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.