[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, you just gotta be really kind and sweet to her. She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: lol.png (1MB, 2652x2004px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
1MB, 2652x2004px
>Anon, you just gotta be really kind and sweet to her. She will fall head over heels for you!!
>>
>>25635411
The world has around 7 billion people, and around half are women.
>>
>>25635411
This only applies to sluts though
>>
Alright, let me clarify what they mean.

We don't actually like the bad behavior and rudeness. It's the fact that these guys have the guts to be these things.

Since weak-beta man don't have the balls to become murderers, villains or bad boys.
>>
>>25636304
>we
get the fuck out whore
>>
File: 1444267772082.jpg (66KB, 638x647px) Image search: [Google]
1444267772082.jpg
66KB, 638x647px
>>25636571
anon rused out of his computer seat

easiest bait of their life
>>
>>25635411
I think what women mean by bad boys are men that take risks and aren't afraid to speak their minds.

Of course how you act doesn't matter if you look like Channing Tatum.
>>
>>25636304
>Alright, let me clarify what they mean.

No asked you , slut apologiest. They knew exactly what they meant.

>playing mental gymnastics with women

Betafuck
>>
>>25636304
>Since weak-beta man don't have the balls to become murderers
Perhaps you haven't paid attention to the news the last 5 or so years
>>
>>25636740
Those men by definition aren't Betas since they dod something badass.
>>
You shouldn't be aiming for those sluts, your focus should be on the small minority of decent women.
>>
>>25636304

>We don't actually like the bad behavior and rudeness. It's the fact that these guys have the guts to be these things.

So what do you have the guts to do?
>>
>>25635411
This is bullshit.

15 to 20 something year olds don't know what they want.
>>
>>25636115
no true woman
>>
>>25638055
woah dude are you implying women have to do anything other than judge which man they want to be with and then let that man provide for them their entire lives??!?!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SUGGESTING WOMEN NEED TO BE INTERESTING, HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY, WORK ON IMPROVING THEMSELVES, HAVE A CAREER THEY ARE PASSIONATE, OR DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN MANIPULATE MEN???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

cause they don't. that's all they have to do now, is just choose from the guys that are available to them and then do whatever the fuck they want. there will always be another guy who puts up with their bullshit just to get laid. there will always be a provider, even if she has to keep stepping down to find a beta provider she can just cheat on him as much as she wants later.
>>
>>25635411
All the girls I've treated garbage wouldn't leave me alone. All the girls I was interested in and treated well, did't want anything to do with me. Moral of the story treat all women like the sub-human trash they are.
>>
I'm strong and nice to girls, is that good or am I fucked?
>>
>>25638171
if you think you might be fucked, you're fucked. you have to be of the mindset that you being fucked isn't a possibility because you're Chad. there is nothing on this earth that you couldn't overcome like a boss so you could never be fucked. it is that confidence and leadership that is sex magnet.
>>
>>25635411

When am I supposed to become numb to all this?

Im still just really angry and hateful
>>
>>25638261
It happened for me when I saw how miserable all of the girls who think like that end up. They have all the laughs in high school, but check up on them when they're 30 or 40. You just have to make sure you're doing better by then and you'll laugh that it ever bothered you.
>>
File: 1441543412997.jpg (55KB, 385x573px) Image search: [Google]
1441543412997.jpg
55KB, 385x573px
>>25635411
>not being a dark knight
Yep. Girls love it.
>>
>>25638111
Hmm, if only we could somehow restrict their sexual activity during this time, since they are likely to make bad choices.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.