[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lTS TOO FUCKING COLD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1442598175025.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442598175025.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>lTS TOO FUCKING COLD
>>
>Hating winter

the fuck is wrong with you?

can't wait for summer so you can play volleyball at the beach with your friends and drink beer? leave and take your dumb frogs with you you normalscum
>>
File: 1440829142146.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1440829142146.png
631KB, 681x681px
>>25634849

FUCK WINTER AND THIS NEGATIVE TEMPERATURE BULLSHIT. FUCK SUMMER AND IT'S HUMIDITY BULLSHIT

FALL IS BEST.
>>
Canadian here. Can we have your cold?

Seriously, we had winter for like 3 days last week up in Ontario. I want to snowboard/snowmobile/snowblow shit dammit.
>>
>>25634849
This

Winter is the ultimate robot season. You can stay inside all the time and no one will think it's a problem because it's "too cold".
>>
Meh it's not that cold.
>>
>>25634883
no, fuck you too, its not just a robot thing, its the best season period. only idiots think otherwise. you don't have to be a robot to understand the superiority of winter, its not about having an excuse to stay inside, its simply the best season

>>25634873
>Fall
so you want to rake up the leaves in the back yard of your house only to be frustrated by the efforts of your 3d whore GF jumping into your pile of leaves, before you sigh in amusement and plant a smooch on her?

fuck off normalscum and seriously drop le ebin frog memes
>>
>>25634879
Canadian here

Not upset we've had little snow desu

Makes going to school not shitty for once in this godforsaken season
>>
File: 34523.jpg (3KB, 173x191px) Image search: [Google]
34523.jpg
3KB, 173x191px
>winter apologists

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE FAGGOT

IT'S -50 CELSIUS UP HERE AND I CANT AFFORD HEATING

DONT MAKE EXCUSES FOR WINTER YOU LITTLE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS
>>
>>25635035
i live in michigan m8 i know cold winters, you are just normalscum and should leave
>>
WINTER TIME IS BEST TIME
FUCK THE HEAT
FUCK YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>25634255
>he doesn't love the cold
>he doesn't go out in a t shirt and shorts when its 0 degrees C
>he doesn't feel an overwhelming sense of serenity when he steps outside during a snowstorm and knows he's the only person not in their hourse

Fuck man you're missing out
>>
File: 14507149976291.jpg (174KB, 1024x775px) Image search: [Google]
14507149976291.jpg
174KB, 1024x775px
Go back to Africa or whatever third world desert country you belong.
>>
Just bought an electric blanket.

Shit is so cash
>>
File: tfffff.png (109KB, 397x496px) Image search: [Google]
tfffff.png
109KB, 397x496px
fall is the only comfy season
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.