[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have a warm qt girl cuddle up next to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1389753090719.jpg (38KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
1389753090719.jpg
38KB, 350x217px
What does it feel like to have a warm qt girl cuddle up next to you?
>>
File: 1420682151154.png (7KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
1420682151154.png
7KB, 750x743px
>>25632234

I don't know anon.

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW.
>>
It's really nice. But like anything, the novelty begins to wear down after a while and it will never feel quite as good as the first time.
>>
Hair in face,arm asleep,regret everything while she sleeps.
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54KB, 561x453px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54KB, 561x453px
>>25632234
its comfy for 15 minutes. then i want to move around or get up and get some water or something, but i can't. so i'm trapped and play imaginary video games in my head until she is ready to get up.
>>
I am 33 years old and I honestly don't know, unless it's like one of my dogs?
>>
You know that knot in your chest that tightens more and more every day? It releases all at once. When they're gone, it starts again.
>>
File: 1448098105735.jpg (44KB, 947x497px) Image search: [Google]
1448098105735.jpg
44KB, 947x497px
Feels nice, but gets too hot eventually. After you do it for awhile you get used to it and take it for granted. But when you lose it, holy shit do you miss. Feels like you're in the desert of affection.
>>
>>25632234
I don't know, Anon. I wish I knew.
>>
>>25632580
>>25632258

Im ssorry for trudging up those feels
>>
>>25632318
This desu
Dakis of waifus are the only answer
>>
>>25632372
post ur 2 dogs
>>
I don't know either, but it tugs at my heart to know that my best friend and the girl I love are doing it right now together.

Just make the pain stop please.
>>
>>25632234
feels good for a while. then you look at her eyes and realize she's still thinking of Chad, wondering when he will make a move on her, wishing you were more like him.

>I will always be a placeholder
>If I ever get married it will be because she thought she couldn't do better
>Never because she knows I'm the best for her
>>
Nice at first then you quickly get over it and having her near you gets annoying.
>>
>>25632234
Just wait for one of the filthy failed normies to reply
>>
feels pretty good too be honest, memes aside, feels like the light of life
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.