[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >try adderall for the first time and a few times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7

File: high_pepe.png (12KB, 485x312px) Image search: [Google]
high_pepe.png
12KB, 485x312px
>be me
>try adderall for the first time and a few times after
>feel fucking alive, human, confident, smart, handsome
>everything becomes fun as fuck
>vidya and music becomes INCREDIBLE
>most fun I think i've ever had

Now I fiend for it. Life feels so mediocre otherwise. I know the black hole that becomes stim addiction though. There is no winning.
>>
Man I got into adderall and thought 'holy shit, is this what awake actually feels like?'. I signed up for college. I did great at work. I studied neuroscience. Then the shit started fucking with my heart. So I stopped. I could barely stand for three days in a row. I had never felt so exhausted in my life. Every move felt like a marathon. And what's fucked is while on it, my vitals are absolutely perfect. As soon as it starts to wear off, shit hits the fans.
>>
>>25631981
welcome to drugs dipshit

enjoy your addiction
>>
>>25632077
how long did you take adderall and what doses did you use?
>>
>>25631981
will this drug make me less autistic?

im thinking of taking it as a boost whenever i want to interact with a female

i only tried it once, other than when i had it prescribed when i was like 10-14 and i just took one. and i didnt even know it was adderall. i just found some pills in my dads basement when i was 16 and ate like 5. later looked at them and they said "dextroamp" or some shit like that

i ended up trying to cut my own hair thinking i was doing great but it looked like complete shit
>>
>>25632239
No, but you'll be a lot more confident and sure of yourself. Dextroamphetamine is the best one too, good find.
>>
>>25632239
Yeah it probably will make you less autistic.
I feel sociable as fuck on them.

You should also look into benzos, probably better for what you're trying to do.
>>
>>25632232
I only had 20mg a day and I split it into quarters. I was microdosing. I used it for maybe a year. I have underlying medical issues too that doctors never really give a shit about so there's that.
>>
>>25632225

I've taken other drugs. Nothing has me fiend like amphetamines though.
>>
There is this drug called willpower, started that shit, next thing you know I got a masters in nursing with a minor in medicine, now I'm making so much USD that don't even need drugs anymore shit is so cash kazoku you should definitely try it
>>
>>25632304
Did you ever take more than 20mg? I remember I did 60mg once and felt like a fucking god.
It's too much fucking fun bros, stay away.
>>
>>25632346
I'm OP and already make 75k a year and i'm 22.

Doesn't stop the cravings that are amphetamines. In fact it increases it, I feel like I should reward myself and money is no problem.
>>
>>25632362
No. I must already be way too wired because when I tried 30mg three days in a row I stayed up for 5 days straight. I tried to sleep and started getting auditory, visual, and physical hallucinations that all worked together to produce an unreal unsettling experience. I saw a black translucent shadow that talked in frequencies and kept physically pushing me.
>>
>>25631981
>discover amphs in senoir year
>do excelent and get A's B's across the baord
>do above average on sat
>still can't afford college
fuck, im gonna be cleaning chimneys for the rest of my life like my father and grand father

college seems so easy but i'll never be able to afford to go
>>
>>25632603
Just take the amphetamines and program your dick off. It's what I did.

When you're actually good, jobs won't be hard to find without a degree.
>>
>>25631981
>tfw psychatrist prescribed me vyvanse
>felt like a fucking god the first 2 months taking it, taking 20 mg for 5 days a week
For some reason, I now longer feel like a god when taking the same amount? What's happening? Am I developing a tolerance? How do I deal with this?
>>
>>25632279
Benzos don't make you outgoing like adderall though, they just sedate you so you don't panic

Awkwardsilence.png
>>
>>25632854
You are developing tolerance.

Hate to say it but it will never get as good as it was unless you take a very long break or take a massive dose.
Welcome to the game where you can't win.
>>
>>25631981
Bupropion is a safer, cheaper, though less effective alternative.
>>
>>25632346
look at this normie
>>
File: 1451583639777.png (311KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1451583639777.png
311KB, 900x702px
>>25633053
its like this with every fucking thing

why cant people have fucking self-control and realize if they do it every week or even every month instead of every day, they'll get much more out of it in the long run
>>
The best drug to help you and your shitty confidence is 13mg of 3-MeO-PCP two or three times weekly, and doses of phenibut on the days you dont take the pcp. THIS IS THE GOD COMBO
>>
>>25632654
I actually did get an A in ap computer science in highschool
what cs jobs are there without a degree?
>>
OP just say fuck it and be a heroin junkie, just skip to the end tier scenario, just do it already.
>>
>>25633106
amphs are a beginner drug so they don't know about tolerance

your first drug should be weed since it will show you how tolerance works and tolerance can be reset very easily with weed.
>>
>>25633208
weed was my first drug, i overdid it for 2 years now im taking a break

im really fond of dex too, but i will never do it more than once a month. of course it's fucking tempting, all i have to do is nab it off the shelf, but i know if i do that now, i'll just keep doing it and by yhe year's end all the magic will be lost
>>
>>25632603

If you are in the United States, apply for financial aid. Go to a nearby community college, and they will practically prepare the whole package for you, even if you don't plan on going to that specific school.

My whole family is dirt poor, so when I got financial aid and attended a community college for two years, it was entirely paid for, except for books (which you can get used older editions on eBay or just pirate), and I actually got a check at the end of each term for almost $2,000 (they call it a financial aid REFUND. The school actually cost less to attend than financial aid gave me)

I saved that 2k from each term, and when I went to a four year school and got my bachelor's degree, that was almost paid off too. I graduated with about $6,000 in student loans, and after three years, I have that down to about $2,000.

TL;DR: College is basically free in the U.S. if you know how to use the system, and you are smart about it.
>>
>>25633208
>amphs are a beginner drug so they don't know about tolerance
kek, how naive are you?

>>25633152
Pretty good ones if you know how to actually program and build a portfolio.
>>
>>25633254
>reserve dxm for once a month
>don't hit 3rd peak and have to wait a whole month for next attempt
I wish codeine was still on shelves so I could switch on and off of robo and lean to keep a low tolerance.
>>
try meth it's better
>>
>>25633378
are you trying to imply that adderal isn't a beginner drug?
almost every college kid uses alcohol, amphetamines, and weed
>>
File: 1452220406946.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452220406946.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>25633395
what are your dosages like?

i fucked around with one bottle, treefiddy, about 8 or 10 times before i moved up to 500. i think i was at a mid-high lvl2

at the end of this month im going to do 2 bottles, 700. should get to lvl3
>>
>>25633152
Pretty much any. You can freelance webdesign through want ads,etc...with no qualification whatsoever (u shoiuld still know pmuch whats whay if u want repeat business). You can study up online for various certs and take the tests for relatively cheep (about 250 usd for most in america) and pad your CV with that as well.
>>
>>25633457
>are you trying to imply that adderall isn't a beginner drug?

Have you ever considered that the drugs you mentioned are used most often because of their supply?
If other drugs were as common/prescribed you would see those too.

I have no idea what you mean by beginner. Adderall and amphetamines are hard drugs if you want them to be.
>>
I CAN'T EVEN FIND ANYONE TO GET ME ADDERALL
Who are the types of people that even do this shit, my friends are smoking weed like all the time yet they don't know someone that can get me adderall? I guess they don't smoke it that much, really.

Should I just try craigslist or something? I won't get raped or arrested will I?
>>
Used to snort oxycontin
>forever feel like a robot
>nothing is as good as it once was
>>
I don't really get this meme. I've used adderall 3 times for studying purposes and while it definitely made me extremely focused, I wouldn't say it was enjoyable. One of the times I was doing group work as well and I don't think it made me more sociable; if anything it made me worse.
>>
>>25633691
What doses did you take? IR or XR?
>>
>>25633553
I can't remember the exact dosage but I usually do 1 whole bottle of gel pills
I think its 20 15mg pills so I do like 300 mg
last trip I remember was me sinking into my bed while praying to my ceiling fan thinking it was god or something
>>
>>25633729
It was XR, don't know how many mg. One was vivanse and the other two were something else, but they all felt the same.
>>
amphetamines are shit opiates are way better
>>
>>25633751
>XR
>Doesn't even know doses

So you barely have any idea what recreational amphetamine usage is like.
Try at least 40 mg IR adderall and come back.
>>
>>25633670
>go to doctor
>say I have been using adderall from my freinds in order to study and it has done wonders for me
>dr then diagnoses you with some mental organization disease
>dr then usually prescribes you a dosage way overboard then what you need
sell the excess
>>
>>25633790
Some of us actually like to be high and get shit done at the same time.
>>
>>25633806
I'm on my moms insurance, so that won't really work.
>>
>>25633793
I have no interest in that. It's only going to be stronger, and what I felt was quite strong enough.
>>
>>25633670
Goto psycitrist and have ADHD/ADD
>>
>>25633820

You mean like oxycodone which most people report as a stim like opiate? your doc is shit m8
>>
150mg of sertraline daily and weed 1-3x daily. That's it for me. I never want to be addicted to anything.
>>
>>25633834
well then find some autistic kid
pretend to be a fedora's friend in exchange for adderall

most people won't risk selling it on craigslist and etc because its such an easy drug to get regularly and not a high pay out for risking jail time
>>
>>25633843
>oxycodone which most people report as a stim like opiate

Calling oxycodone stim-like is like calling DXM a depressant
>>
>>25633959

Oxycodone is very commonly refered to as a stim like opiate because it has all the properties of opiates, but doesnt make you nod out like almost all the other ones do. This is the reason it was marketed so heavily as a game changing painkiller for people in the early 2000's .
>>
What's that RC that turns you into a normie called again?
>>
File: brain problems.png (22KB, 623x371px) Image search: [Google]
brain problems.png
22KB, 623x371px
i have no motivation or will power to do anything, what drug would work out the best for me and not leave me a fucking mess after i stop using
>>
>TFW I smoked crack religiously for 2 years, 14-16.
>TFW I only quit because I liked Oxy more.
>TFW I quit Oxy to drink away from friends 64k Indian Reserve money.
>TFW I stopped drinking and smoked weed everyday until 18.

I'm basically fucking retarded now. The only reason I have friends is because I spew racist and arrogant shit out of my mouth with the velocity of fat women rolling down a hill. Stay the fuck away from drugs.
>>
>>25634415
3-FPM I think. Legal too.

Or Caffeine + Theanine is pretty darn good.
>>
>>25634458
>smoking crack everyday barely in highschool

This isn't about drugs, more about you being a total fucking retard.
>>
File: 1437824223868.png (99KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
1437824223868.png
99KB, 413x413px
>>25634458
are you black? where the fuck does a kid get fucking rock? or oxy?
>>
>>25632346
You've peaked my interest, anon. Is it free?
>>
File: 1452221631821.jpg (15KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
1452221631821.jpg
15KB, 211x238px
>>25631981
Meth is way better and cheaper
>>
>>25634557
Yes and a one way ticket to destroying any human left.
>>
>>25634557
>meth
>cheap
I get adderal for free from government insurance
>>
Did adderall for a while in college. Forced myself to stop.
Year later start jogging/walking for fun.
Month later get near adderall feeling (clarity, focus) always.

Anyone else exp anything similar?
>>
>>25635286
Not exactly the same, but a lot of times the good study habits I have from adderall carry over when I don't take it (take it once every few weeks only). This is beginning to become a permanent positive change.
>>
How different are speed and adderall? I did speed and all it did was make me a jittery mess and even MORE of a sperg which I didn't think was possible. I could see it being good for getting work done on your own though.
>>
>>25635359
Yesh that happened to me to. That's how I view all drugs now. Sneak peak into a way of thinking.
Using drugs for a perspective change, not being dependant on them
>>
>>25634497
>you being a total fucking retard
I aint gonna deny that

>>25634501
I'm not black. I'm a white kid in Canada. I dated a native girl with a crack head mom and pill popping auntie.
>>
is there a good drug that isnt bad for you? i just wish i had something to help me focus really hard sometimes
>>
>>25635467
I had the same experience on cocaine. so embarrasing how much of a sperg I became and it was with a girl I was dating (who happened to be hooked on the stuff). I never saw her or heard from her again. IT didn't even feel good doing it, I have gotten more of a rush from coffee. Waste of money.
>>
>>25635597
Ritalin is usually considered safer than Adderall. But there really isn't a problem if you take either infrequently.
>>
>>25635286
Sort of. My friend in HS used to hate taking his ADHD meds so he would just give them to me at school and I loved them. My head was so clear during that period and the only other time it was like that was during track season when I was forced to run every day and actually be somewhat healthy.
>>
>>25635665
Think about starting again? Went for a 30 min walk yesterday. Feel good
>>
File: 1417723910502.jpg (72KB, 705x762px) Image search: [Google]
1417723910502.jpg
72KB, 705x762px
I fucking loved adderall, it made me feel like the person I always felt I should be, except for 2 problems.

It completely killed my appetite, which is even worse when you're already a hungry skelly like myself.

I couldn't get my dick hard for the life of me. Tried jacking off for like an hour and a half once while on it and nothing.
>>
>>25633806
How the fuck would you sell something like this without getting caught? If they got fucking El Capo then they sure as hell can get me.
>>
>>25635597
>>25635652
from my experience
>adderal: get shit done and energetic
>ritalin: spend the whole night pacing back and forth in the bath room

pretty much everyone that I know who has taken both greatly preferred adderal
>>
>>25635950
I sold various drugs for quite a while. It's easy as fuck to get away with. Really the only thing you have to worry about is someone getting caught and ratting you out, which is why it's advisable to never tell them your name
>>
>>25636030
>I sold various drugs for quite a while. It's easy as fuck to get away with.
how did you do it?
do you use a network of freinds? the darknet? sit on the corner in a hoodie with a backpack?
I need money desperately, right now I just trade adderal for weed with a friend. I've got more adderal than I know what do with
>>
>>25632995
benzos make you not care, it basically makes any trace of social anxiety disappear and WITH MODERATION (fucktards taking like 2-3 bars at once and just blacking out) can make you really sociable
>>
>>25636030
What about undercover cops? I assume they're swarming college campuses because that's where the drugs are. I want to be able to sell enough that it's worth my time, but I also don't want to be so expansive that I accidently attract attention from the wrong people or the next new guy I sell to happens to be an undercover.
>>
>>25636102
literally just be in school and talk to some kid like, yo adderall makes me study like a fokn madman.

I have a shit load of extras if you want some, then if theyre like ya man i wanna be a fokn madman you be like aight, prices blabla
>>
>>25636102
Yeah, I found out about the silk road when bitcoins were still like $5 a pop. I started out by just buying for recreational purposes. Did lots of MDMA with a friend from highschool who was pretty into drugs, so I met some pretty shady characters while hanging out with him and his friends.

Eventually, I found out that it was possible to get MDMA for incredibly cheap if you ordered overseas and in bulk; I could find it for nearly $20 a gram, and it sold for about $120 a gram. I bought 28 grams of it and started selling to all of these new people I had just met. Drugs sell themselves, so it wasn't long before I built up a significant clientele. From there, I decided that I was making far more money supplying dealers with large amounts than I was with selling small amounts to random people.

I got ripped off sometimes by fronting people drugs but it's a risk you take.

>>25636167
As far as cops go, I recommend only selling to people that someone you know personally can vouch for. Just be smart
>>
>>25636215
>literally just be in school
but im a wageslave that's why I need the money to afford school
>>
>>25636248
Thanks for the advice so far, really appreciate it. What made you quit?

Also, I used to follow up on darknet news in a certain forum and people major overseas suppliers (like Germany) were getting screwed because they started to get more strict woth their outgoing mail. Do you know if this is still the case? Is MDMA still as cheap as when you bought it? Also, is there a proper way to handle and store it before selling?
>>
>>25636340

Just get student loans dude. If you actually go for something worthwhile then you can pay back the loan in no time.
>>
>>25636340
Are you living with your parents, who make enough to be considered "well-off", but won't assist you with school, and under 24 years old?

If not, you can pretty much get college paid for, without any merit-based scholarships.

It sucks if you're under 24, working near min-wage, maybe paying rent to your folks who won't assist you in any way.

But if you're not living with your parents, or you're turning 24 in the same year as the semester you're applying for, you can get the full amount, or damned near it of the Pell Grant. A few subsidized and non-subsidized loans are available, as well.

Quite a good explanation here:
>>25633366

I was on academic scholarship until I just quit going to classes, which obviously murdered my GPA. A couple dozen months of NEETing and working near min-wage respectively, and I'm turning 24 while still living with the folks. I'm still considered an independent, because I turned 24 last month! This allows me to rake in bokous of shekels for school. Well, enough, anyway.
>>
>>25636372
I had a really close call and decided I didn't want to end up in prison forever; I live in a state that's notoriously harsh on drug crimes. One of my larger customers, who was also a decent acquaintance, got busted selling. I'm not sure on the details but luckily, I found out about it that same day from a different person who was in the car with him at the same time. Being the paranoid fucker that I am, as soon as I found out, I took everything that was incriminating and kept it at a friends house. Sure enough, cops swarm my apartment a day later and find nothing. Scared the shit out of me and I never sold again (though I do still use drugs recreationally).

As far as the whole german mail thing goes, I don't think it's an issue. There are dozens of vendors located all across Europe. I used various ones and finally settled upon a guy who shipped from the Netherlands. Used a guy who was based in the UK for quite a while though and never had an issue.

I know that MDMA is cheaper than ever at the moment regardless of what Euro country. And you don't necessarily need to handle it in any special way, though I do recommend using gloves when measuring out the doses on a scale and putting them into capsules. Leaving fingerprints is never a good idea.
>>
>>25636554
Thanks, and yeah I wouldn't be dumb enough to leave my prints anywhere.

But holy shit that situation terrifies me. Like I'd have to store stuff away from my living area, but I'd look shady as hell going to and from that spot to sell. Also, since I'm not about to go full thug and cap someone for snitching, being caught off guard by a snitcher is a totally real possibility. Not to mention the off-chance that I get trigger happy cops throwing flashbangs in my room and emptying magazines into my head during a no-knock raid.
>>
i had 20g bag of amphetamine paste that i bought a month ago, and its all gone

3 days without speed and im feeling really dull and powerless. at least i dont have to go anyhwere
>>
>>25636759
The only advice I have if you're seriously considering it, is don't get greedy. Easier said than done though because who doesn't like more money? Especially when it's incredibly easy to make. It's incredibly tempting and easy to quit your job from how much money you can make; I suggest just supplementing your income with some minor dealing.

Honestly, the biggest thing that got me was expanding too much. Just sell to people who you know well or people can vouch for. It'll take a while for business to get off the ground, but it's better safe than sorry. At lower level dealing, it's pretty easy to get away with, so long as you don't travel with your drugs often. Nearly every single person I've talked to that has been busted was caught with drugs in their car.
>>
>>25631981
>be me

FTFY
>>
>>25636868
What would you say is the bridge you cross to where you aren't low level anymore? You said you sold to another dealer and made more money, I was thinking getting to that point and stopping small deals altogether, and just supply that one dealer, no need to keep expanding after that, just a somewhat steady flow of cash until he or I decide to quit.
>>
>>25636935
You're at the bottom of the totem pole when you're selling various people drugs. I'd say you no longer become "low-level" when you start supplying dealers with drugs. You make more money, but have a MUCH larger target on your back.
The problem with supplying, as opposed to dealing, is that you have to put quite a bit of trust in them. If they get caught, you have to trust them not to snitch on you. Quite a few people will fuck over there good friends just to get a lighter sentence; it's fucked up.

I reached the tipping point when I was beginning to supply dealers with drugs without knowing them very well. But thinking back, knowing people well is kind of what got me fucked in the first place. Had he not known my last name, I doubt they would have been able to track me down.
>>
>>25637153
Interesting, thanks for all the help. I'm probably going to sleep though because it's 4 in the morning over here, haha! Have a good night, anon. It was fun talking to you.
>>
>>25633806
NEVER tell the doctor you used your friend's drugs. It will not end well.
Even telling a doctor you smoked weed once can possibly leave you without any painkillers when you break your leg.
>>
>>25637153
how did you manage to work your way up to the supply side? that cant just naturally happen
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.