[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey buddy, I saw you looking at my girl friend's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: hey buddy.jpg (53KB, 488x587px) Image search: [Google]
hey buddy.jpg
53KB, 488x587px
>"Hey buddy, I saw you looking at my girl friend's butt earlier, show some respect pervert! shes way too good for creeps like you!"
What do?
>>
lost sucked you fat faggot
>>
>>25630278
>Robert makes such a great friend, he's so cuddly and nice
>>
>>25630278
I'd roll a charisma check to get out of it.

If that didn't work I'm sure I'd win the initiation check and dropkick his ass to spergdom.
>>
>>25630278
This shit literally happened to me.
Except I was not looking at her butt, I was making a comment about the wheels on the old woman's mobility scooter that was right beside them.
>I wonder if that thing could go off road with those wheels
>>
>>25630278
fuck you fat bean bandit, kick his ass, fuck his girl.
scalp him so i can have that mane
>>
>"Didn't you play that fat guy in Lost? can I get a autograph?"
>>
>>25630278
What happened to those 3 transitional species? The monkey and the man are still here so what the fuck happened to them?
>>
>>25630278
Start crying in front of them.
>>
>>25630278
I was just thinking about how her chin ass is bigger than her actual ass.
>>
>>25630278

You are way out of your league, man, just be thankful for what you have.

Nice shirt though.
>>
>>25630278
is that based Hurley?
>>
>implying based jorge garcia would talk like that
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 650x965px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 650x965px
>>25630278
This doesn't happen. At least not often.
>Halloween party with exgf
>she is scantily clad deer
>black guys comes up and goes "damn your girl is fine boi"
>"thanks"
>"I mean she way fine,just look at dat ass"
>"thanks again, I will"
>"I mean man, the things I would do if she wasn't dating you, it'd be like"
>walk away as he grunts and thrusts
Only a real fucking douchebag frat Chad would try to start shit over people looking at his gf.
>>
>>25630664
>being a literal cuckold
>>
>>25630278
"Arent you the guy from Lost"
>>
>>25631136
How? By being unconfrontational?
>>
"We need to go back to the Island, Hurley! They need us! We should never have been rescued!"
>>
"What the fuck, I wasn't looking at it, you must be confusing me with someone else"
>>
>>25630278

She's just after your lottery winnings Hurley.

I miss you Hurley.
>>
>>25630278
I laugh and look again before leaving.
>>
>>25630278
Beat the fuck out of him.
>>
>>25631519
Yea man you really need to get some grit, I put a nigger in the hospital and got expelled from HS senior yeat for the nigger ooga booga my gf after he scratched up my car, you gotta be a fuckin man or else your doomed do being a chicken shit and let this shit happen perpetually.
>>
>>25630278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9EQ5zYCNVQ

something like this
>>
>nice shirt pham you look like a fat neanderthal so it suits you
>>
Unless you're <13 reacting with violence is going to make you look like a massive faggot
>>
>>25634693
Have a strong feeling you were raised by a single mother with no masculine (step)brothers/cousins/uncles and have never been in any physical confrontation.
>>
>>25630278
Man, I can't get mad a Hurley. He's a bro
>>
>>25630278
>Reply "Lookin ain't a crime, chief," as I smirk and eye the girl
>>
>>25630278
>me and your shirt have something in common
>Later Homo
>>
>>25630278
Giggle and say "My bad, bro.".
>>
>>25634693
Women are children and if you don't react with violence like a manly protector masculine boyfriend man you WILL be cucked
>>
>>25630302
it was good until season the beginning of season 5.
>>
>>25630278
I could pass for his ugly younger brother so if just punch his shoulder and say "come on".
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.