[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5"11 for 224 lbs. I've been lifting every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1451260221419.jpg (97KB, 920x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451260221419.jpg
97KB, 920x900px
I'm 5"11 for 224 lbs.
I've been lifting every two days for two weeks now and started a diet at the same time. I'm eating healthy with lot of proteins and I try to eat around 1500 cals a day.
Is it too much of a calories deficit? I want to burn fat but grow my muscles.
>>
>>25627783
If you're fat then you have a calorie reserve and don't need to "eat big", once your bodyfat% is low you'll need to adjust.

It will take time anon, don't give up.
>>
>>25627783
Get lost fatass
>>
>>25627783
That's good for burning fat. At that rate, you'll be a healthy 180 in a few months.

But that won't grow any muscle. Get down to 180, then consume slightly more calories than you burn. Make sure to keep up with those proteins. Slowly work all carbs out of your diet as well.
>>
>>25627783
A good indication is 500 less than maintenance. I put your information into a calorie counter and it said your maintenance was roughly 3000 calories a day so to lose weight you'll consume 2500.

Hope this helps
>>
>>25627816
>>25627854
Yeah, the thing is people scare me with the muscle loss meme by dieting too hard, so I just hope that by lifting I'd at least keep the little muscle I already have.
>>
>>25627783

When you're that fat, there's no such as "too much of a deficit"
>>
>>25627952
There is if he doesn't want his body to prioritize burning protein over fat. Especially if he's on a high protein diet already.
>>
Fat is your body storing calories because you are consuming too much. You could not eat for months and you'll be fine cuz you're such a fat gluttonous piece of subhuman waste.
>>
>>25627783
Read this, and follow the instructions.

https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/e4/
>>
>>25627783

>>>/fit/

READ THE FUCKING STICKY!!!
>>
>>25627783
I would also suggest emphasizing more on cardio. You should still go to the gym as much as you do as the last thing you want it to be is a chore.
Providing it's not too cold where you are try taking walk on your rest days.
>>
>>25627783
You won't be growing muscle on a deficit like that. I'd focus on losing the weight first.
>>
That's probably too large of a deficit, anon. I'd start in the 500-1000 range and go on from there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.