[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are severely unhappy with your appearance and feel it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: malerhino_6ba_2l.jpg (23KB, 366x271px) Image search: [Google]
malerhino_6ba_2l.jpg
23KB, 366x271px
If you are severely unhappy with your appearance and feel it is the reason you can't get a gf, why not go for plastic surgery?

>>Live like a pauper for a few years
>>Save money
>>Shop around
>>Go under the knife
>>Collect gf

This applies for femanons too, except that it's probably more related with not being obese/crazy. If you have a misshapen nose or something else wrong, why not do something about it?
>>
>>25627554
Because my problem is that I was obese from childhood to adulthood and it would cost $24,000 if I'm lucky and up to $50,000 if I'm not.
>>
>>25627602
What does you obesity have to do with anything? Did it change the structure of your facial bones?
>>
The only thing I don't like about my face is my asymmetrical jaw and fucked up teeth
But eyyy guess what
>getting double jaw surgery and braces for "medical" reasons
Going to have that chad look my boys
probably still won't have the confidence of a chad but at least I won't hate my face
>>
>>25627554
My nose is bent to the right
It's also curved like a beak
Plus I think I have sinus issues, so I can't smell or breathe through my nose very well
I have a feeling they'd only let me get 1 or 2 fixed ;_;
>>
>>25628123
>they'd only let me get 1 or 2 fixed

Why? Are you intending to try and get it publicly funded?
>>
>>25627602
>Because my problem is that I was obese from childhood to adulthood
lmao what? just work out you fat fuck. it's literally free
>>
You have to be able to afford it. I have a severely recessed chin so it would be pretty expensive, and even afterwards I would only even out to like a 6
>>
File: loose skin.png (202KB, 268x446px) Image search: [Google]
loose skin.png
202KB, 268x446px
>>25627820
Your body ends up looking something like this chick when you're really fucking fat and lose the weight.
>>
>>25628626
it's not that expensive

sliding genioplasty is like 6-7k
>>
>>25627554
Unless your face is deformed like that guy, being tall is all that matters for males.
>>
>>25628626
Yeah, but a 6/10 guy is still better than before. What would you/another person rate yourself as?

>>25628651
Removal of excess skin isn't *terribly* expensive.
>>
>>25628664
Fuck off with this manlet meme. If you are tall and have a sub-par face then you are still losing out.

Height acts like a multiplier to your other scores.
>>
>>25628096
I've had braces for about 11 months now and having double jaw surgery in 2.5 weeks to correct an anterior open bite. how the fuck did you get yours as a "medical reason" if it's just asymmetrical? where do you live? im paying $9k for mine and that's including private insurance, without that it's about $21k. i live in Australia
>>
>>25628717

what surgeries exactly are you getting?
>>
>>25628717
My orthodontist said that insurance companies here consider jaw deformities as a medical issue and not cosmetic. Reasons being that it can cause mouth breathing, poor posture, sleep apnea, etc.
The braces I will still need to pay out of pocket, but the surgeries are covered.
>>
>>25628667
It's about $8,000 for each part of the body that needs work and you usually end up with loose skin on your upper arms, chest, stomach and thighs. I'd say it's pretty expensive unless you have a great job.
>>
>>25628782
where do you live? i have all of these problems (breathing difficulties causing sleep apnea, tmj problems etc) and i was never told i could claim it as medical, i guess if I went through the public system i potentially could but id be on the waiting list for ages.

>>25628753
double jaw surgery, but i don't know the exact specifics yet they're currently doing all the lab work i will see surgeon this week or next
>>
>>25629039
I'm from California.
Yeah, I would definitely see about getting it covered as medical.
>>
>>25629039
Everyone talks shit about American health care, but my surgeries will be fully covered and there's no waiting list. Pretty neat if you ask me.
>>
>>25628506
I figured noses are too fragile to have multiple surgeries on them
>>
>>25629098
Most of the people who talk shit about the "American Healthcare System" either don't know what it is (they think it is 100% private expenditure) and/or have never actually been a patient within it. And I say this as a Brit.
>>
>>25628651
>keeps the same fat pig troll face
Lol hamplanets btfo might as well kill themselves fat "women" are disgusting
>>
>>25627554
hurrr why arent u rich

Because I'm not.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.