[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand where to meet women. I want to love someone,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1293948827727.jpg (73KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1293948827727.jpg
73KB, 600x597px
I don't understand where to meet women. I want to love someone, but I don't know where to find that person or how to approach her. Do I just go to a bar on saturday night and just sit at the bar, look kind of smiley and easy to approach, and wait for something to happen? That feels stupid and cringy
>>
if you want to love someone love yourself

you can try bars, or daygame where you approach random women in the street, you can also try online
>>
smiles show weakness
>>
File: x1SkLtE.png (31KB, 734x1472px) Image search: [Google]
x1SkLtE.png
31KB, 734x1472px
>>25627376
Loving yourself is impossible without external validation
>>
>>25627409
I will direct every future person giving me the 'love yourself advice' to this very comment. Thank you anon so freaking much for this relevant graphic.
>>
>>25627409
stop taking notice of others, they are ants, nobody likes me but I still love myself
>>
>>25627409
pathetic mindset

>>25627341
you know op i think, and im just spitballing here, i think the first step is to enjoy doing normal social shit. things like buying groceries etc. if youre anything like me you avoid social situations like the plague and do your best to not go outside but i think maybe if you withdraw far enough, youll yearn for those simple interactions and enjoy the inane shit people instigate while outside
>>
>>25627472
Ok, i don't know what to say since i can't prove my statement and you can't prove yours so we are on a stalemate

>>25627487
>pathetic mindset
You think?
>>
>>25627544
it's up to you what you feel about yourself, not others, that's a fact of life, so stop making pathetic excuses
>>
>>25627544
yes, i do

other people are only going to want you for what you bring to the table, so if you want to please them then that means you do so for something in return? what does society give to you that you should respect it
>>
>>25627376
>>25627409
That stupid advice about "lol you gotta be happy by urself b4 you can make someone else happy!!" is so fucking dumb.

Humans aren't happy by themselves. People can't be happy alone. It's against human nature. People are only truly happy when they have a comfortable life and someone else to share themselves with. It's terrible advice to "lol go try to be happy alone first xD"
>>
>>25627930
bad post. set yourself a goal in which you can progress. progression leads to some kind of happiness. other people's involvement is irrelevant. thirst is never justified anon
>>
>>25628008
Shut up fucking faggot. Setting a gay goal has nothing to do with filling the void of utter loneliness I feel. I've set many goals and accomplished all of them. It made me happy, but does nothing for the loneliness. Career-related goals, fitness-related goals, music-related goals, they're all separate to love.
>>
>>25627409
It took me a while to realize those first pictures were babies and not bees, as in JUST BEE YOURSELF
>>
I was approached by a group of ~15 YOs at Jimmy Johns the other day. Despite being massively attracted to them I stood solid like a rock and the coke overflowed in my cup.

Opportunities like that come along once every month or so, and I blew it.

Just wanted to share.
>>
>>25627341
>and wait for something to happen?
you definitely don't do this

women don't really approach men in this world, you would need to approach them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.