[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a girl says she likes "alternative" guys,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: deviniseestars.jpg (156KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
deviniseestars.jpg
156KB, 1024x683px
When a girl says she likes "alternative" guys, she means pic related.
>>
Femanon into alt guys here, you don't have to look like the op pic, since they can be hard to find. All of you who are 5/10 at least could totally get a girl if you go alternative
>>
>>25627108
what does that mean?
just dress alternative, or listen to shitty emo music and put pieces of metal in my lip
>>
>>25627156
Just dressing alternative would probably be appealing to normie girls but knowing music would help with alt girls and make you seem like less of a poser. And piercings are really hot, I'd recommend them
>>
>>25627203
I don't really want to do any of those things...
>>
>girls like attractive guys

Is this supposed to be surprising?
>>
>>25627049
What alt

That guy just looks normal
>>
>>25627203
Horrible things to do detected
>>
>>25627203
Piercings are impractical faggotry.

Bland, 100% practical clothing in which one could do construction work and approach a spinning lathe with a thousand yard stare that says "Just waiting for my cat do die so I can go full supreme" is where the "alternative" really is at.
>>
>>25627252
Then don't senpai
Just bee yourself :^)
>>
>>25627263
>attractive
in russia he would be raped
girls dont like him
>>
>>25627288
exactly.gif
>>
>>25627302
so it's pretend to be "alt" and possibly get laid or die alone but keep my integrity
shame, I'd really have liked to have sex, even just once
>>
Why are women so into music in particular?

If you talk about books or movies, it's 50/50, but women seem to be more into music culture than guys.
>>
>>25627049
alternative chads
>>
>>25627108
This
Feign individualism
It get bitches who don't know any better wet as fuck

Everyone loves individuals, but only certain kinds, that's the secret. You need to not be a bore. This means real individuals will either pull insane amounts of pussy or none at all (because they're the wrong kind of individual), but if you pretend to be the right kind you can deceive anyone into fucking you.

But lying is fucked up and anyone who pretends to be something they're not to get laid is doing themselves a disservice.
>>
>>25627373
And the music they listen to isn't very diverse either.
>>
>>25627300
>>25627300
>Bland, 100% practical clothing in which one could do construction work and approach a spinning lathe with a thousand yard stare that says "Just waiting for my cat do die so I can go full supreme" is where the "alternative" really is at.

this

if you want alternative, go to a psych ward

fuckers live in an alternative reality
>>
>>25627373
My very hackneyed guess, based upon stereotypes, would be that music is visceral and emotional, like women, whereas books and movies are cognitive, like men.

Women want people who can bond with them on that emotional and visceral level, who they can share thoughts with is secondary.
>>
>>25627203
wtf pls don't piercings are disguisting and make you look degenarate femanon speaking here this one is a faggot
>>
>>25627431
>fuckers live in an alternative reality

>tfw you were almost one of these fuckers but real reality pulled you back down to the ground

Damn. I'd give anything to not be a part of the same cosmos as you fuckheads.
>>
>>25627450

what's your opinion on tattoos?
>>
>>25627450
>femanon speaking here this one is a faggot
Faggot detected
>>
File: 1422128887871.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1422128887871.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>25627474
>Damn. I'd give anything to not be a part of the same cosmos as you fuckheads.

I sort of know that feel. After I suffered a very painful bereavement I became a recluse and slowly became convinced that I was being persecuted by the Demiurge. I only recognized I was going nuts when I was preparing to jump in front of a train.
>>
>>25627448
This is mostly bullshit, though, because I'm willing to guess a huge component of it is social (do you belong to the same social group as me or not?), as opposed to the actual underlying themes of the music itself

Women usually value social coherency more than men, I believe
>>
>>25627108
>Femanon

No. You are a cumdumpster. Get it right, slut.
>>
>>25627536
Oh hey are you me?
>have some weird epiphany
>suddenly odd synchronicities everywhere, usually antagonistic
>either big D or demons trying to fuck with me to put me back in place
>mfw they sort of succeeded

Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: 1412707000164.png (24KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1412707000164.png
24KB, 633x772px
>>25627574
Did you also start misreading words as hostile messages? I started getting abuse from newspaper headlines and road signs. I love reading, but I had to stop because I kept interpreting everything I read as a denigrating message about me.
>>
>>25627049
No it means she likes to fuck guys who are not her current boyfriend
>>
>>25627791
Yeah stuff that ordinarily wouldn't reference me began to reference me
Past memories would pop up and although they seemed meaningless when they occurred, they would perfectly fit my current circumstances at the time of recall
He's been setting us up from the beginning

Iktf ;_;
>>
File: connect with the monad.webm (330KB, 730x662px) Image search: [Google]
connect with the monad.webm
330KB, 730x662px
>>25627902
>He's been setting us up from the beginning

Only the Monad can save us now.
>>
File: B9epURrCQAAHeLl.png (243KB, 600x303px) Image search: [Google]
B9epURrCQAAHeLl.png
243KB, 600x303px
>>25627049
When a girl says she likes "Guys who like reading", she means pic related.
>>
>>25627049
What the fuck does "alternative" mean?
>>
>>25627203
Girls into alt guys usually havent matured emotionally or mentally past highschool.
>>
File: ronnie radke.jpg (362KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie radke.jpg
362KB, 900x587px
>>25627049
No, they mean this
>>
>>25627049
Alternative to what?
>>
>>25629483
Beta losers.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.