[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Driving home from wotk at 11pm >Imagine myself as a all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 1448220660729.jpg (24KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1448220660729.jpg
24KB, 600x238px
>Driving home from wotk at 11pm

>Imagine myself as a all powerful lich raising the dead and destroying all life on the world with the undead

Autism thread
>>
File: 1442281283338.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1442281283338.png
1MB, 788x872px
>tfw autistic power fantasies about killing people
>>
>>25626803
>You will never be a lich or a necromancer in real life
>>
>>25626890
>the you will always be too scared of the repurcussions to just off a random person
>>
File: 1442705456760.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442705456760.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I think I took my fantasy too far desu
I already have 1800 pages of notes, drawings, character descriptions and world building for a fantasy that like it day dream about. I think about it constantly, adding new things to it.

It's not fan fiction tier either, all stuff I thought up myself, though obviously it has influences. All up there are 38 worlds, including Earth in this universe, 39 if you include the afterlife.

I should get a job or go to university or something, probably. The level of obsession I have with this fictional world is unhealthy.
>>
File: WOLF.png (851KB, 1184x5261px) Image search: [Google]
WOLF.png
851KB, 1184x5261px
>>25626770
saw this earlier it might do.
>>
File: 3527539221_31a97101f2.jpg (92KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
3527539221_31a97101f2.jpg
92KB, 500x374px
>hold fork like pic related
>someone called me out on it when i was 17
>still do it 5 years later
>>
File: arthas.jpg (99KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
99KB, 700x525px
>>25626770

>TFW you will never be Arthas
>>
>>25627426

Why not write a book about it, man?
>>
>>25629139
I've considered it, I'm just not sure what the story would be about exactly. I've written a few short in universe stories, but nothing that could really be expanded into engaging fantasy book.

There's just too much to pick from, over a thousand character so far. I even started designing a language, a lingua franca for the most important characters.
>>
>>25629083
i do too anon
>>
>awkwardly trying to make conversation with clients at the meeting
>imagining terrorists taking over the building and defeating them in an epic battle
>>
I used to stalk a girl when i was younger

I eventually got found out but it hasnt stopped me from imaging strangling her while listening to my special songs.
>>
>roleplay in my head as all of my WoW characters
>each one has a detailed back story and are connected to each other in one way or another
Oh boy
>>
>>25627426
Join us on /his/.

Pretty much everybody there has an autistic fascination with worldbuilding.
>>
>>25626770
it could be worse, my dad was fired today for not looking like he's working hard enough after he got everything done way in advance
>>
File: blackman.jpg (24KB, 366x550px) Image search: [Google]
blackman.jpg
24KB, 366x550px
have a fullmetal airsoft m1a1 thompson from when i was in high school and played airsoft with a group of like 6 guys

still works

sometimes i just take out the mag and put it back in over and over
>>
>>25629935
I already use /his/, anon
>>
i tried to explain baneposting to my mom. i showed her the plane scene and everything
>>
>think of my own transformation sequences for various digimon or sailor moon characters because I think I could do better than the original animators

I need help
>>
>>25629569

Tolkien, how did you find your way to our time? Please finish the Silmarillion
>>
>>25630710
I wish I was that talented.
>>
>>25626770

>grocery parking lot
> see cart boys with masks on for cold
>say "I didn't know sub-zero had fallen on such hard times" OUT LOUD TO THEM
>instant cringe and regret almost instantly
>I mean they don't really speak english but if they did the reference would be lost
>all I did was insult their job kinda , didn't mean to

Go back to not talking to anyone or trying to be funny IRL
>
>>
Sometimes I dream about being a super soldier or a sniper....
Other times that I'm popular and have a lot of friends..... Anda a girlfriend looking like Avril lavigne

And other times I pretend being king of Sparta playing total war
>>
File: 7DthCLv.jpg (576KB, 3123x2342px) Image search: [Google]
7DthCLv.jpg
576KB, 3123x2342px
>>25629569
>>25627426
hey anon u cant just say shit like that with out telling us more , fuck start a whole thread for it

we want to know more about your detailed world build

like describe a few characters and some of the 38 worlds

other anons second my post to get him to talk
>>
>be anywhere
>imagine something horribly stupid I did
>soothe my anxiety attack by imagining that, when I kill myself, my spirit will walk the earth as a conduit of mystic power
>I would be able to sidestep causality
>become an 11th dimensional
>and just
>fix
>everything
Just fix it all.
Entropy, suffering, whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>25630946
>u
>with out

I would second your post if you weren't 15. Also,

>get him to talk

He's not a performing monkey.
>>
>>25631018
>my spirit will walk the earth as a conduit of mystic power
>I would be able to sidestep causality
>become an 11th dimensional
>and just
>fix
>everything

I think about the exact same thing. I think that all the times I've gotten away with things, or every important life lesson I learn is my 'future' evolved self helping me to evolve so that I can one day become it.
>>
A lot of the time I imagine being able to mark people in some way.

Like I wish I could mark people who lied about being sexually assaulted so tomorrow morning it would be clear how many people are so pathethic they make up problems for themselves. I also frequently imagine killing off specific types of people, in particular people who use the term neurodivergent in reference to themselves but aren't actually autistic
>>
>>25629569
Pick a world at random, write a story just about that world. Pick one character from another world to be in the chosen world, use his alien origin as a plot device. Ride that out until you're feeling uninspired with them. /roll another world. Rinse repeat
>>
>>25629983
Bro that's normal. Not to go all /k fag on you, but I sit and fuck with my guns obsessively. Btw, nice taste -- m1a's are god-tier.
>>
>>25627426
You're cool. I wish I had your level of motivation to pen down my autism instead of being a NEET with the attention span of a goldfish who can't do anything for more than 20 minutes at a time.
>>
>>25629083
I switch to this stance when I'm attacking peas or corn. Allows me to swiftly engage multiple targets.
>>
File: shit3.jpg (54KB, 634x593px) Image search: [Google]
shit3.jpg
54KB, 634x593px
>>25631275
i live in massachusetts, i would buy real guns if the process wasnt so convoluted here

>you will never go back to high school
>ywn head out into the snowy woods with 10 guys and split into 2 teams
>ywn set down your vietnam ammo box filled with plastic bbs behind cover for everybody to take from
>ywn blast motherfuckers with BBs at 10 rounds a second with your upgraded 9.6v battery
>ywn crawl slow as fuck through the snow for 30 minutes to get behind the other guys and blast them all
>ywn have fun again
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.