[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, why do you piss in the bottles? honest question from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: evil wall.png (22KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
evil wall.png
22KB, 512x448px
so, why do you piss in the bottles?

honest question from a normal dude
>>
They are too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom
>>
>>25626367
it takes 45 seconds to piss and wash hands.

no one can be that lazy
>>
I have to get up from my chair to do that... Also washing hands is redundant when you live on your own
>>
>>25626392
surprise surprise there are people that lazy
>>
>>25626340
off topic but really good game OP sadly I never did get to beat it, got to the final boss, Goblez was it or something? don't really but yeah, never fully beat the game, damn good none the less though
>>
>>25626392
>>25626367
>>25626586

They're usually fat fucks who are playing never ending games of LoL or something too.

It's sheer laziness.
>>
i don't piss in bottles, but i eat my cum everytime i fap because i don't want to waste up my room even more with paper towels
>>
>>25626444
you could get someone sick

>>25626586
lel

>>25626646
yea great game, the pinnacle of the old final fantasy system

>>25627030
i suppose so
>>
>>25627102
u what mate?
>>
>>25626340
because the someone else is using the bathroom or there are guests at home
>>
>>25626340
I dont do it all the time but i have such bad anxiety if my roommate has other people over i wont go outside to piss in chance of them seeing me and asking me why i have just been sitting in my room all day on a saturday night XDDDDDDDDD.
>>
>>25626340
1. Too lazy to stand up
2. No need for toilet paper
3. No need for washing hands
4. I ferment the piss for a few days and mix it with shit and then dump it in my neighbors lawn
>>
haven't showered in a week, would rather not have to see my family. woke up at 6pm, would rather not say good morning to my mum at 6pm. it's not really a convenience thing
>>
>>25626340
you guys are misunderstanding the issue

it's not to do with laziness (at least not in 90% of the cases). it's actually due to ANXIETY. The fear of seeing a family member/roommate is too great and thus they lock themselves in their rooms.

the only option is to piss in bottles. It's not like they want to. I would be more empathetic towards these people than hateful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.