[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, I finally ascended to be a normal human being Struggled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1452349402542.jpg (208KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452349402542.jpg
208KB, 630x800px
Robots, I finally ascended to be a normal human being
Struggled with drugs, and suicide thoughts
finally after years i got a gf, and went clean.
I know you hate me, I know I'm a normie know, I don't belong here anymore.
I have thought of leaving but I feel
I must help you,
Anything regarding social skills, and Jesus I will assist you, he played a big part on this.
So Robots, are you willing to listen?
>>
How do I start liking myself, stop hating women, and stop living for getting high.
>>
File: Deep Feels Pepe.jpg (21KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Feels Pepe.jpg
21KB, 500x315px
What drugs did you do?
>>
>>25624297
First big thing, no TV
I ditched TV on my house and saw how my self esteem healed, avoid ads in general, they make you feel worthless, that's how they get you to buy their products,
You look for girls at the wrong places,
Respectable girls are following Jesus, going to church, helping her mom with the dishes, they aren't at Starbucks taking selfies, why they follow Jesus? Because Jesus fills you with peace, his word is noble and speaks of morals and decency,
Once you achieve connection, with God and your future gf, drugs start to make no sense to you anymore, he cleans you.
>>
>>25624297
Why do you hate yourself?
originalcomment
>>
>>25624355
I started with weed, for 2 years, then cocaine, extasy and some pills like clonazepam, I was the kind of drug addict that bought their shit, and them just stayed alone for 3 days straight
>>
>>25624432
I have felt that religion is probably a good way to feel fulfillment with life. How can I deal with being religious if I could never believe in a god though? Like I want to be religious and read scripture and whatever but I could never find myself believing the creation stories or that God exists.
>>
>>25624473
Because I'm honestly kind of a shitty person. I only really care about myself and I put zero effort into any of my relationships with anyone. I'm also incredibly cynical and bitter.
>>
>>25624495
I was agnostic, I never imagined I would be going to church as I do, faith grows on you.
This is what happened to me, I won't believe it, but that's OK.
I weighted 49 kilos, on the verge of suicide, drug addiction
My mom came to get me, she saw how bad I looked, I went to sleep
Without I realizing she put her thin white transparent veil on my head
I woke up cured, no addiction, no suicide thoughts. A will to live
I was atheist agnostic until that day
I can't say it will happen to you
But faith grows on you, start slow,
Be humble and honest, and you will feel him.
>>
>>25624260
>They way dad touches the daughter
>You just know they fucked
>The mother also knows but pretends not to
>They know she knows
>The son doesn't know though
>>
>>25624996
You need Jesus
Not even joking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.