[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw getting cucked by dad >work at a restaurant/bar >girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1448778091863s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1448778091863s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>tfw getting cucked by dad

>work at a restaurant/bar
>girl there works as a teacher, has a few serving shifts at the restaurant occasionally
>when we work together, we'll have a shift beer and watch shitty tv shows
>had a few drinks after work at other bars twice with her
>had pancakes at shitty diner right after both times
>last week she texted me randomly in the morning asking if i as up to go eat somewhere, so we went to a brewery and drank and ate and played shuffleboard and arcade games they had for a couple hours

So, I'm 22, the girl is 12 years older than me. She hangs out with my dad often, he's been friends with her a lot longer than I have but I've been acquainted with her since she's known him. She and him go places together a lot, like hours away and spend a few days there. I never used to be fazed by it, but now that I'm head over heels for her, it's really painful. Yesterday my dad was telling me how they're going somewhere for a few days.
I'm not sure if there's more to them than just being friends but I feel like there might be and who knows how many times they've had drunken sex or something after they got back to the hotel after drinking?
>>
You tried cucking your dad but cucked yourself.
Die in a hole.
>>
>>25623556
I didn't try cucking anyone. I didn't want to fall for her, but she's the one who initiates everything
>>
>>25623597
You sound like a bitch.
>W-well it wasn't MY fault I cheated on you...h-he initiated it all and manipulated me!
>>
>>25623646
What. That doesn't make sense
>>
>>25623673
You don't make any sense
Now get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
If you really do love her you should let her go.
>>
>>25623772
How? I want to stop thinking about her but I just can't
>>
>>25623469
Is your dad married? or nope? if he is single then leave his ground, if he has a wife (your mother or step mother) then go for that hoe.
>>
>>25623866
Single, but he's dated multiple women while he was going to the city with this other girl
>>
>>25623890
why dont you just ask him? you dont have to say "HEY DADD DUNNO IF I CAN POUND DIS PUSSEY" just ask him the same way you ask "how was your day" if you ask him these questions ofc.
>>
>>25623940
Nah, because I can't even make things happen with this girl right now. I don't want to fuck anything up between us but I'm not confident to be like "hey I like you lets be more than friends". Still hurts to see her have fun with my dad, yknow.

And she hugs a few other guys, like I've seen her hug a cook that works here I work, the ex-manager, and a fw other guys, and she's never tried to hug me :(

I want to completely forget about her, but being a khv who never get's any female interest, having a female ask you to come drinking with her or takes you out to lunch makes me hopelessly hopeful, even when I tell myself it's nothing
>>
>>25624048
could it be your dad noticed you're lonely and he asked the girl to hang out with you as friends? could explain why she randomly asks to hang out but doesn't hug you nshit.
>>
>>25624201
Nah, he wouldn't do anything like that. He doesn't know anything about my personal life really, we don't live together, he doesn't know if I've lost my virginity or not yet either
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.