[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys: What would a girl have to do to convince you to let her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: the_graduate.jpg (844KB, 1642x806px) Image search: [Google]
the_graduate.jpg
844KB, 1642x806px
Guys: What would a girl have to do to convince you to let her peg you? Is it beta or gay? Does it ever stop being either of those under certain circumstances?
>>
>>25622446
It isn't gay if you're a girl too.
>>
Just to be asked this question would make me cut the relation.
>>
It's a little beta, but it's not gay. It's a man and a woman having sex. Every man likes a little prostate stimulation.

As long as both partners are enjoying themselves, it's gucci. What goes on in the bedroom is nobody's business.

You can even get those special lesbian strap-ons that stimulate the clitoris as you thrust.
>>
>>25622547
I'm not asking about that though

>>25622663
Are you serious? So it should be kept under someone's hat? Like you think asking could risk the entire relationship?
>>
I'd try it at least once and keep an open mind about it. Think about how much shit you would ask her to try. Who knows might like it.
>>
>>25622446
If she's gonna be the man, she gotta be it all night. Take me out to eat somewhere expensive, pick me up in a nice car (don't care where she gets it), hold doors, pull out chairs, princess carry me over a god damn puddle. Then I ask her to drop me off at my girlfriends house #wastehertime2016

>Is it beta or gay?
Of course it's beta and gay.

>Does it ever stop being either of those under certain circumstances?
No.
>>
>>25622446
She would have to pay me an absurd amount of money.

Millions, if not tens of millions.

It is always beta and gay; the very nature of being on the receiving end of physical force means that getting fucked will always be an act of submission.
>>
>>25624106
>>25624153
Wait really? Usually the guys on this board talk positively about that sort of thing.
>>
She'd have to bully me until I cried.
>>
>>25624456
I'm not among them. Maybe it's a timezone thing?
>>
>>25624540
I want my gf to do this but she always feels really bad whenever I start to get my feelings hurt
>>
>>25622446
I dunno. A got involved with a chick who wanted to do it to me. I was really desperate then, and she was pretty hot, so I considered it.

Luckily, she cucked me before it could happen.
>>
>>25622678
>being a subhuman libertarian when it comes to sex
>every man

get back to redditlr you fucking degenerate
>>
>>25622678
>It's a little beta, but it's not gay.
That's a misconception. It's not homosexual, but it is gay in the classic sense.
>>
They'd have to convince me that it would cure my puss-filled hemorrhoids.

Nobody could ever want to buttfuck me cause my ass is disgusting.
>>
>>25624456
do you want truth or acknowledgement of your faggotry?
>>
>>25624613
If I had a gf I wouldn't want her to do this. I'm usually on the bullying end. I'd definitely fight back, physically even.
>>
It's my fetishes so I'd be up for it tbqh
>>
>>25622446
>gay
no
>beta
cuck tier

>does it ever stop being either of those two
if it's a man doing it to you it's perfectly ok
>would I let gf peg me ever
never and i'd probably think less of her forever
>>
>>25624153

lolfaggot

Guys who enjoy getting fucked in the ass are always either one of two things: homosexual or so completely secure in their masculinity that they aren't threatened by sex with a woman, regardless of what that sex involves.

Guys who write things like

>It is always beta and gay

are always either one of two things: closet homosexual or so insecure about their masculinity that they obsess over whether or not the things they do will make other people think of them as "masculine". This is why you see so many hipster faggots growing beards, wearing flannel and being obsessed with "manliness". It's because they know they're not even remotely masculine and have no idea how to fix it.
>>
My gf wants me to do this and I do too, but I don't want to admit it to her. If you're reading this please push harder on the subject, I'll crack eventually
>>
>>25622446

Even if that was the only sex act we did, it'd still be wonderful to touch a female body.
>>
I am a massive femdomfag, I firmly believe that sex can be "just sex" without somehow magically making you a beta, and I will gladly let you use me as a fucking toilet every day while calling me pathetic for doing so, but I will NEVER let a broad peg me.

I don't know why. I am not homophobic. I just don't want that vibe. Something about that is wrong, something about it sets it apart from the usual kink shit I do which is ostensibly worse/weirder/grosser. On some deep level I genuinely think women are incapable of doing it without seeing you as pathetic, something which I genuinely don't think is true with the other stuff.

I don't know why. I just get this suspicion about them out of the corner of my eye. It's the same suspicion I have for doms who genuinely see their sub as beneath them as opposed to a roleplaying thing.

Never gonna do it. Don't care if it's a dealbreaker.
>>
>>25625938
Do you have any tips for being a sub as a guy?
>>
Why do you want your girlfriend to treat her like you're her bitch?
>>
>>25626605
YMMV, but in my experience the golden rule is to differentiate yourself from other male subs, both to make potential dommes notice you, and to defuse the preconceptions non-dominant girls have about submissive guys. Generally:

- Act self-aware and show self-control. Women are surprisingly forgiving of weird kink if you're "a guy with a fetish" and not "a fetish with a guy."

- Some shyness and self-deprecating helps, but don't be obnoxiously coy about things. Don't act like you want them to do all the work of getting you to admit to and talk about your fetishes.

- Be kind of alpha and confident about your fetishes. I package my oral fixation and foot fetish as wanting to "worship" women - I cringed typing that, but the underlying idea is that you're making it an active thing that at least makes some kind of sense to them. Own your shit and show them that they're turning you on with it. I don't know about the guys who want to be treated like shrinking violets, but I'd still advise making it a partially outgoing thing. Show that you're willing to meet them halfway at least. Women really, realllllllllly don't want to be the leader in anything.

- That said, never, ever, ever do anything that shows you're cluelessly / naively / creepily sex-crazed. This is the message that 99.9% of male submissives send to dommes:
>Mmmmmmm goddess I bet you are so beautiful goddess I'd do anything for you goddess
Saying not to do this might seem obvious but here's a footfag variant
>Sexy toes ;;;;;))))) I bet ud like if i sucked on ur toes ;;-)))) here's my dick pic, holla @ me bb
Even women who want their toes sucked on are going to react like "yeah, you and every other guy, you unduly confident retard." Showing some kind of humility that you understand you are one among many helps.

All of the above is in my experience, again ymmv.
>>
File: summoning jutsu.jpg (720KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
summoning jutsu.jpg
720KB, 2048x1356px
>>25622446
>What would a girl have to do to convince you to let her peg you?
Be pretty and acknowledge me
>Is it beta or gay?
Beta mostly. It's not gay to realise the power of prostate stimulation.
>Does it ever stop being either of those under certain circumstances?
If you start calling her daddy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.