[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>you will never accidentally touch a meteorite
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: chronicle10320.jpg (919 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chronicle10320.jpg
919 KB, 1920x1080
>you will never accidentally touch a meteorite
>you will never gain telekinetic powers from said meteorite
>you will never go mad with power and destroy your whole city including all the chads and stacies

what is the point of living?
>>
to marry and reproduce

:^)
>>
not into autistic shit like op :)
>>
>>25622331
>You will never stop said person from destroying the city
>>
>>25622331
https://chyoa.com/story/Goldeneye.871
This is the closest you'll get lad
>>
File: fuck you buddy.jpg (217 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck you buddy.jpg
217 KB, 600x600
>>25622331
Thanks for reminding me that the DMC series went to shit.
>>
chronicle was bomb af
>>
That movie pissed me off because for how smart the MC was, he was still a fucking retard for even caring about shit after he got his power. If I had that power, I'd work to make it stronger. When I learn to fly, nothing matters at that point.

The guy went all angst and shit when he could simply just pack his essentials into a backpack and fly off.

But then you ask "what about money?"

I ask you "how can you possibly be dumb enough to be unable to exploit telekinesis for profit"

There are literally MILLIONS of ways you could use a power like that. Hell, you could simply bet on a horse, and then use your mind to slow the other horses down just enough for your horse to win. That's just one of the countless ways to get rich in a few days with only the clothes on your back.

After a few horse races, get a house somewhere, and do whatever you want.
>>
>>25623907
This

and also
>tfw normie dad walked out on the part when he was destroying Seattle
>>
>>25623953
>watching movies with your parents
>>
>>25623953
Why did he walk out?
>>
>>25623907
I don't blame him, really, he was treated like shit all the time
He even tried to get some money, but he was desperate, he had to save his mother and stuff
And then he snapped when she died
>>
>>25625293
Those are but excuses for a guy that just fucked up because he had a sad and a mad

>he tried to get money
in the most retarded way possible

It's not like he didn't have time to think about it, the movie takes place over the course of what, a month? He knew he was in a shitty situation, short on cash, sick mom, and he spent 99% of his time doing retarded pranks, moping about like an emo fag, and then the remaining 1% was a temper tantrum.

He threw away and squandered an honest to all fuck gift from fucking aliengodrock.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 385223



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.