[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to reiterate for you guys that I am NOT gay and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: fjoa236sao29fg.gif (2MB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
fjoa236sao29fg.gif
2MB, 500x443px
I just want to reiterate for you guys that I am NOT gay and I never will be. This is what I like: a woman's butt and vagina.
>>
>>25622182
denying you're gay on an anonymous image board makes you look pretty gay
also
>not being master race bi/trisexual
>>
Asian pussy will turn a gay man straight.
>>
>>25622357
Well I'm fucking not. I like pussy and ass and titties.
>>
>>25622418
if this isn't a shitpost you're either really immature, legit underaged, or in-denial that you're gay cause no one actually acts like this unless if they're one of those three things
I have one question
do you tend to call things that you think are stupid gay?
Cause if you do, you're gay unless if you're that immature/young
>>
Do you want a cookie? Lick my gay ass you homophobe.
>>
>>25622539
>calling someone homophobic because they're not gay
>>
>>25622357
>not being master race bi/trisexual
>trisexual
Not being tripsecks you mean
>>
File: 0ka.jpg (294KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0ka.jpg
294KB, 960x1280px
>>25622515
How is it gay to say that you aren't gay? Are you fucking stupid? Look at this picture, it gets me hard. Gay people don't get hard looking at shit like that dude.

>>25622539
I'm not gay and that makes me a homophobe? I would never go anywhere near your ass unless you're a woman, so keep on dreaming.
>>
File: mankatobec_4a78fb.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mankatobec_4a78fb.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>25622668
>gay people don't get hard looking at shit like that dude.
>>
>>25622668
gay

1. jovial or happy, good-spirited

2. a homosexual male or female

3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"

this is you right now: "I-I'm not gay, I swear guys! L-look at this picture of a naked lady! I t-totally g-g-get off to this!"

hey buddy you have some masculinity problems? is your dick small? do women not like you? did you pop a boner in a locker room or something?
>>
>>25622770
Well they don't like tits, and I do. So get over it fag, I'm not going to "be your bf"

>>25622815
Thanks for the unnecessary definition? I have no issues with my masculinity btw, I'm very comfortable with it. I'd fuck lots of women if I could and I like shit like football and working out. Honestly it seems like youre trying to project some of your own shit onto me
>>
>>25622182
Nobody really likes the look of vaginas. It's just that you're told this the place to put your dick. And one day you do and it's nice. So you associate nice feels with the slimy sloppy furry front hole. It's never truly aesthetically pleasing though. It's like an incomplete person. A neutered trap.
>>
>>25622907
>I'd fuck lots of women if I could and I like shit like football and working out.
are you like, a failed Chad / cyborg Chad?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n39ud9W32g1rsp8ve.jpg (31KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n39ud9W32g1rsp8ve.jpg
31KB, 500x334px
>>256229070
>Look at this picture, it gets me hard.
i'm sorry this arouses you senpai
>>
>>25623022
No way, I'm a robot. I don't actually do either of those things I just like reading magazines about them or watching games and stuff. I actually have a lot of anxiety when talking to people.

>>25623041
The pussy is front and center in that picture, there's no fucking dick hanging out either. stop trying to pin me as some kind of fag, because you can't.
>>
Gays are obsessed with trying to get straight guys to turn gay, don't buy into their faggotry. They'll try and claim everything is just a way to cover up that you're gay, its not worth your time and effort. Just ignore them.
>>
File: 1444389406134.jpg (58KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1444389406134.jpg
58KB, 279x304px
Is this the new gay thread?
>>
>>25623094
>>25623475
can't tell if you guys seriously lack masculinity or are homophobic
saying you love tits and vaginas doesn't make you more masculine
>>
Post boipussy

O RI JI NA RU
>>
File: 1 (507).png (470KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1 (507).png
470KB, 1275x1650px
>>25623792
post femme boys and chicks with dicks
>>
>>25622182
You want to take a long and hard cock up your ass because you are homosexual, op
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.