[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went out with her for about 6 months. I found out she was cheating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I went out with her for about 6 months. I found out she was cheating on me awhile ago. We haven't talked in about 6 months, and I miss her. What am I supposed to do?
>>
send her a text. ask her how she's doing. ask her why she did it.
>>
kinda cute 2bh

but once a cheater always a cheater, forget her
>>
>>25621328

dump pics of tits, ass and cunt
>>
>>25621328
She cheated, so she obviously doesn't respect you. Go ahead and message her if you want to be led on and used as an emotional tampon- otherwise, fucking drop it.
>>
>>25621382

what? no.

you did good by dropping her. now keep her dropped, op. nothing good will come of associating with her again.
>>
She's ugly and looks fat.

She fucking cheated on you.

And you miss her.

How can you be like this? Get it together.
>>
>>25621542
This, it is all she is good for now. If you don't, it will prove you didn't get nudes from her so you deserved to be cucked
>>
>>25621638
>>25621542
She's 17, and I don't feel like getting v&
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 533x700px
>>25621382
Don't do this. Ever.

Start lifting
Eat better
Pick up a hobby
Ignore pussy and let it come to you

Everything you've been told about happiness and finding love is total bullshit. You make your own happiness. Love is more abundant than water. You can fall in love with someone you absolutely hate. The harder you look and force "love" the worse it will end up being down the road. Let it happen just like you would for death.

Food for thought anon. Best of luck. Now fuck off.
>>
>>25621328
>real answer: block and remove any forms of communication, delete any media of her, and dispose of any related objects. Don't look back, and focus on improving your own life

>/r9k/ answer: Yell about women on the internet. Develop a deep-seated sense of bitterness against women and the world in general. Post nudes.

Underage pls leave.
>>
File: chris-hansen[1].jpg (26KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen[1].jpg
26KB, 352x707px
>>25621669
So you are saying you own nudes of a minor? Mind sharing your location, friendo?
>>
>>25621328
OP and pic related are in middle school. Cheating for them is touching hands with another guy.

Also look at them chompers. Blegh.
>>
>>25621608
OP probably doesnt even care that she cheated and broke up because he had to
Hes a cuck
>>
>>25621328
Kek, what a fat cunt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.