[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What's your excuse? Faggot.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
What's your excuse? Faggot.
>>
My excuse for what?
>>
I not a manlet midget.
>>
I'm not talented and motivated.
>>
>>25619206
I dont have a novelty to exploit
>>
>>25619206
I'm not Peter Dinklage. That little fuck has more talent than he knows what to do with.
>>
I didn't happen to have a deformity that was needed to convey a role of a popular character from the TV adaptation of a wildly successful book series.

You ever hear of this midget faggot before GoT?
>>
I don't give enough of a shit about tv to try to be on some shit show about who fucking cares
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 476x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 476x345
>>25619321
Yes actually I have. And guess what? Most midgets achieve nothing and kill themselves.

So again,
What's your excuse?
Faggot.
>>
>>25619321
He doesn't, though. The character is a deformed freak in the books.
Also the books were not "wildly succesful" until after the tv show.
>>
Discovering that fame and fortune were not cures for my existential discontents, but mere numbing agents that would make the underlying issue worse over time.
>>
File: 1443654005477.jpg (43 KB, 600x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443654005477.jpg
43 KB, 600x345
>>25619360
even better.
what's YOUR excuse? faggot
>>
>>25619360

Are you asking "what's my excuse for not getting an Emmy", or "what's my excuse for not being famous"? You seem to be implying that being a midget is some hindrance to those things; I pointed out that being a midget was the PRIMARY REASON he is currently popular--because GoT is popular and needed a midget actor to play his role (gee, I wonder how many there were to choose from, I bet thur's a lot!!).
>>
>>25619206
Everytime he goes to a bathroom or locker room, he has to worry about being hit by ballsacks like a smart car going through the mitter curtain at a carwash.

YET, he did it. He didn't let complaints about what he had or didn't' have stop him. He tried and succeeded.
>>
>>25619366

"deformity" meaning dwarfism. Yes I understand the books made his face out to be much more disgusting than this guy's.
>>
>>25619429
You're really trying to rationalize this now. There's no shame in admitting you're wrong.
>>
>ITT: I wasn't lucky enough to be a midget and get famous
>ITT: fame and fortune can't cure my narcissism

>ITT: the goddamn victimhood Olympics
And we don't even have feminists in here yet!
>>
>>25619230
I'M ASKING THE FUCKING QUESTIONS HERE
>>
>>25619206
I have mental problems.
>>
File: dinklage.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dinklage.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
Do you think Dinklage has a huge cock?

I swear to God he's more masculine than most men on the planet. Whenever he's on screen he just has that commanding presence about him.
>>
>>25619615
I wasn't born dwarvish WHY even live
>>
>>25619449
Tyrion is hideous in the books. Sloping brow, one green eye one black eye, hair is both white and black. He's also like A foot shorter than Dinklage is, and his legs are all crooked and stunted. He also gets his whole nose cut off at Blackwater, not just a badass scar like on the show.
>>
>>25619615
he is good actor. But thats not real life, kiddo. You might be gorrila warfare master in CoD, but you are just a fat blob in reality
>>
I don't happen to have the talent and characteristics to be cast as an iconic character
>>
>>25619846
>being awarded for doing good work
>getting paid well
>being liked and successful

>Same as vidya, kiddo!
Think about why you're trying SO hard to be negative, that you've dropped reason and logic when you know better.
>>
>>25619935
>>25619267
>>25619266
>>25619257

>everyone else's successes are due to passive and static traits that were no way influences by hard work or working through obstacles.

The lies robots tell themselves :^)
>>
>>25620400
How do i hard work.
I know that i might be at this sexy but short man level, but i can't hard work.
I tried just force myself and failed pretty hard.
What should i do?
>>
>>25619206

I'm not a physical novelty.
>>
>>25619782
>Tyrion is hideous in the books
This really drives the point home about her sister and father fucking hating him.

Ugly people are so much easier to hate.
>>
>>25619615

Dwarfism doesn't actually affect the cock size of guys afflicted with it. So even a flat 5" would look like a monster cock on him.
>>
>>25620400
DUDE BOOTSTRAPS LOL
>>
>>25620965
>how do I hard work

Depends, what are your goals?
>>
im not a typecast actor
>>
>>25620965
You pretend to like hard work

You eliminate the negative thoughts you have about "hard work" until you genuinely enjoy it

Alternative: get ritalin and become a literal robot
>>
>>25621096
DUDE STRAWMAN LOL
>>
>perfect hairline
>strong jaws
he pretty much won in the genetic lottery
>>
>>25621256
>Had to grow up being literal manlet.
>Probably spent years consider suicide
>kept giving up when couldn't reach the noose
genetic lottery... baka
>>
>>25621256
>born a midget
>genetic lottery

You people are fucked in the head
>>
>>25619206
Who needs excuses?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 385123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.