[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse? Faggot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
What's your excuse? Faggot.
>>
My excuse for what?
>>
I not a manlet midget.
>>
I'm not talented and motivated.
>>
>>25619206
I dont have a novelty to exploit
>>
>>25619206
I'm not Peter Dinklage. That little fuck has more talent than he knows what to do with.
>>
I didn't happen to have a deformity that was needed to convey a role of a popular character from the TV adaptation of a wildly successful book series.

You ever hear of this midget faggot before GoT?
>>
I don't give enough of a shit about tv to try to be on some shit show about who fucking cares
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 476x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 476x345px
>>25619321
Yes actually I have. And guess what? Most midgets achieve nothing and kill themselves.

So again,
What's your excuse?
Faggot.
>>
>>25619321
He doesn't, though. The character is a deformed freak in the books.
Also the books were not "wildly succesful" until after the tv show.
>>
Discovering that fame and fortune were not cures for my existential discontents, but mere numbing agents that would make the underlying issue worse over time.
>>
File: 1443654005477.jpg (43KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
1443654005477.jpg
43KB, 600x345px
>>25619360
even better.
what's YOUR excuse? faggot
>>
>>25619360

Are you asking "what's my excuse for not getting an Emmy", or "what's my excuse for not being famous"? You seem to be implying that being a midget is some hindrance to those things; I pointed out that being a midget was the PRIMARY REASON he is currently popular--because GoT is popular and needed a midget actor to play his role (gee, I wonder how many there were to choose from, I bet thur's a lot!!).
>>
>>25619206
Everytime he goes to a bathroom or locker room, he has to worry about being hit by ballsacks like a smart car going through the mitter curtain at a carwash.

YET, he did it. He didn't let complaints about what he had or didn't' have stop him. He tried and succeeded.
>>
>>25619366

"deformity" meaning dwarfism. Yes I understand the books made his face out to be much more disgusting than this guy's.
>>
>>25619429
You're really trying to rationalize this now. There's no shame in admitting you're wrong.
>>
>ITT: I wasn't lucky enough to be a midget and get famous
>ITT: fame and fortune can't cure my narcissism

>ITT: the goddamn victimhood Olympics
And we don't even have feminists in here yet!
>>
>>25619230
I'M ASKING THE FUCKING QUESTIONS HERE
>>
>>25619206
I have mental problems.
>>
File: dinklage.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dinklage.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
Do you think Dinklage has a huge cock?

I swear to God he's more masculine than most men on the planet. Whenever he's on screen he just has that commanding presence about him.
>>
>>25619615
I wasn't born dwarvish WHY even live
>>
>>25619449
Tyrion is hideous in the books. Sloping brow, one green eye one black eye, hair is both white and black. He's also like A foot shorter than Dinklage is, and his legs are all crooked and stunted. He also gets his whole nose cut off at Blackwater, not just a badass scar like on the show.
>>
>>25619615
he is good actor. But thats not real life, kiddo. You might be gorrila warfare master in CoD, but you are just a fat blob in reality
>>
I don't happen to have the talent and characteristics to be cast as an iconic character
>>
>>25619846
>being awarded for doing good work
>getting paid well
>being liked and successful

>Same as vidya, kiddo!
Think about why you're trying SO hard to be negative, that you've dropped reason and logic when you know better.
>>
>>25619935
>>25619267
>>25619266
>>25619257

>everyone else's successes are due to passive and static traits that were no way influences by hard work or working through obstacles.

The lies robots tell themselves :^)
>>
>>25620400
How do i hard work.
I know that i might be at this sexy but short man level, but i can't hard work.
I tried just force myself and failed pretty hard.
What should i do?
>>
>>25619206

I'm not a physical novelty.
>>
>>25619782
>Tyrion is hideous in the books
This really drives the point home about her sister and father fucking hating him.

Ugly people are so much easier to hate.
>>
>>25619615

Dwarfism doesn't actually affect the cock size of guys afflicted with it. So even a flat 5" would look like a monster cock on him.
>>
>>25620400
DUDE BOOTSTRAPS LOL
>>
>>25620965
>how do I hard work

Depends, what are your goals?
>>
im not a typecast actor
>>
>>25620965
You pretend to like hard work

You eliminate the negative thoughts you have about "hard work" until you genuinely enjoy it

Alternative: get ritalin and become a literal robot
>>
>>25621096
DUDE STRAWMAN LOL
>>
>perfect hairline
>strong jaws
he pretty much won in the genetic lottery
>>
>>25621256
>Had to grow up being literal manlet.
>Probably spent years consider suicide
>kept giving up when couldn't reach the noose
genetic lottery... baka
>>
>>25621256
>born a midget
>genetic lottery

You people are fucked in the head
>>
>>25619206
Who needs excuses?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.