[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turn 22 in less than 5 months and I'm still a virgin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG00683.jpg (631KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00683.jpg
631KB, 1520x2688px
I turn 22 in less than 5 months and I'm still a virgin. I haven't made any progress with women in the last 2 years and have even gone on dates with 2 gay guys since women keep rejecting me.

I work a decent job (barista), go to school for engineering, have developed hobbies (cooking, reading, fitness), I'm in shape. I know I'm not a 10/10 but I'm sociable and women always enjoy talking with me, enough to give me their number and pursue conversation that way. I've made plans with several but they always seem to cancel right before, whereas my guy friends never do that.

What is wrong with me?
>>
>>25618317
>What is wrong with me?

You're bisexual and (i.e.) also probably socially awkward.
>>
This is your way of problemsolving.
>>
>>25618317
You have an interesting life and if that pic is you then i don't know why you couldn't get laid, like you are at least above average looking. Maybe you are not good at talking and end up coming across as boring? Maybe it's a confidence thing idk. Go get laid and gtfo my board, failed normie.
>>
>>25618341
I may be different around close friends, but I'm pretty socially competent. My professors always love me, I've landed every job where I've been given an interview, coworkers are comfortable enough around me to tell me about themselves and gossip, etc.
>>
>>25618317
you look good, I don;t know whats wrong with you but im pretty much in the same position but a year younger.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
>>25618341
No one is bi-sexual. Be honest, you're one or the other. Bisexuals are narcissists who love the attention.

>>25618317
Be more aggressive you asshole
>>
>>25618317
Well how tall are you, your face is good
>>
>>25618442
5'11, 180 pounds, slim with a lot of weight in my legs since I walk or bike most places
>>
>>25618479
Well then you are probably autistic of some kind of sperg
>>
>>25618435
Bullshit, both sexes are fully equipped to be bisexual, and it would make more sence in a tribe for everyone to be bisexual.
>>
7/10

Subtle enough to draw me in momentarily, OP
>>
>>25618405
>>25618435

Maybe.
My point tho is that women are immediatelly and totally turned-off once they find out that a guy is not 100% heterosexual and they feel some gay vibes.

And since the Anon said that he dated 2 gay guys but everything is fine with him ... I suppose he comes off as queer and that turns women off.

That might also explain why women seem to enjoy talking to him first (think he's gay and seem him as gay friend) but then cancel before meeting him: when they begin to realize that he wants something other than friendship.
>>
>>25618581
>in a tribe
Holy fuck anon, any more theories with scientific back up?

So you really believe there is someone that is exactly 50/50 attracted to both sexes?

And guess what, being bisexual wouldn't help in a tribe. Nature doesn't work like that.
>>
>>25618581
>both sexes are fully equipped to be bisexual

That's why everyone hates bisexuals.
They aren't simply bisexual but feel like being the bisexual masterrace and then invalidate every other kind of sexual orientation as some kind of brainwashing that goes against nature.
>>
Get rid of that hipster haircut. Stop believing the lies of /fa/ and the society.
>>
>>25618690
Then why do men have g spots in their bums, but women don't?
And it would help a tribe since orgies are more than common on most ape species.
>>25618691
Most bi people i've met couldn't care less about people's sexual orientation.
>>
>>25618769
Ya, orgies where the male gorillas all have sex with the female.

And why do men have "g spots" in their anus. It's called human anatomy motherfucker. Pleasure centers are all very close together, so it can be stimulated from multiple areas, imagine that.

What you fail to realize is, nature doesn't just go "ok let's do this". It's all random. Life's goal is to survive, that's all it does. Bisexuals don't help this.
>>
>>25619061
>It's all random. Life's goal is to survive, that's all it does. Bisexuals don't help this.
Exactly my point. So why do men have g spots in their anus and women don't?
>>
>>25618317
>barista
> decent job

Pick one and only one...
>>
>>25618748
It's a hairstyle and nothing more than that, faggot haha.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>>25619136
But they do you stupid fucking brick nigger.
>>
You do not have the head for that kind of hair.
>>
You're posting on /r9k/. If you want a girl, leave this place. The negativity and spergness of this board continues to be fed into you.
>>
>>25619316
I've been browsing 4chan for like 5 years now... it's mostly out of habit now.

I'm not even sure I want a gf at this point; this thread has made me reflect a little. I'm very bitter about all the women that have rejected me now. Whenever a girl does show interest in me I just search for faults and I string her along and reject her right at the point where she'll be hurt, just to feel like I'm getting back at someone.

I don't think people can go this long alone without being broken in some form, honestly.
>>
>>25619613
Yeah, you're broken. You are sabotaging yourself. Hopefully you can find the will to stop that.
>>
>>25619168
he's in school, it's okay till he graduates
>>
Do you think you give off gay vibes OP? women are finely tuned to pick up on that shit
>>
You look extremely similar to a Chad classmate I met in college. Your looks are fine.
>>
>>25618317
Do's
>buzz cut
>slightly ripped
>drop grandpa clothes
>pick up fashion, but don't overkill

Don't
>act too nice
>expect too much from cumdumpsters
>try too hard

You have potential
>>
you can still flirt and be obviously interested in a woman even if you're effeminate, faggots
>>
>>25618317
Don't go out there looking for a relationship. Go out there looking for friends and interesting people and take it from there. All of this 'friendzone' shit is complete nonsense. Just communicate and be fucking honest about who you are and what you're looking for
>>
>>25618317
you look gay

,.,./,.sfdgdfgmn.646764746/
>>
>>25618317
When taking pics youre supposed to face the light OP
>>
>>25618317
You look dead inside. With brown eyes like those you need to smile more or you'll be "creepy". It's the same with me, but I can't smile
>>
File: 500px-Lightwarden_(art).jpg (33KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Lightwarden_(art).jpg
33KB, 500x381px
>>25621041
Face the light OP
>>
>>25619613
Screw you, at least you have gotten attention.
No woman ever has given me any attention or showed any form of affection.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.