[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, how important are looks for a guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161KB, 600x527px
Femanons, how important are looks for a guy?
>>
OP is a cuck if he thinks a woman's words matter more than her actions.

> brb gonna tell anon it's what inside that matters the most.
> Brb actually dating Chad.

OP you're dumb, I had money to splurge on clothes that looked good and I had women approach me at random, even stop their shift at work just to talk to me.
>>
>>25618212
if looks of a girl are a 10/10 in importance to guys, then looks of a guy are a 6/10 in importance to girls.
>>
>>25618258
>>25618271

yeah this guy made me rethink my post. I was talking about physical attractiveness, but looks is a different category and is very important. They determine a lot of different things from how you look. Is he having sex? Are other girls into him? Does he have a good job? Is he funny? Good personality? Not an autistic retard who can't dress himself well? etc. etc. All these things they use to determine if they're into you.
>>
It's very important you are at least average looking.

Once you reach average it drops off a lot.

Once you start to reach 7+/10s the importance goes up again.

I will over look so much for my 10/10 looking guy.
>>
>>25618258
I didn't ask for your opinion, shitbag.
>>
>>25618258
Have you ever considered that a lifetime of happiness and not self-loathing has made Chad a pretty good person inside by comparison to say the average frogposting robot?
>>
>>25618212
As important as personality is for the typical PUA.
>>
>>25618327
>It's very important you are at least average looking
Not at all. Being average means nothing and improves nothing seeing as women rate 80% of males to be BELOW average.
>>
>>25618362

dude his opinion might have been expressed imperfectly but there is a perfect wisdom in the first line he posted.

>>25618327
this is what she says.

>judge men based on ability to provide financially, social status, security, THEN LOOKS, then beta traits like good listener etc.
this is what she does.

never listen to what they say. when you start to you have lost. 90% of the time women don't even know what they want in life or the full reason why they're attracted to certain guys. 90% of women also lie and manipulate because they are driven by the self-centered fear that they will be alone and unprovided for at some point in the future.
>>
>>25618380
>a lifetime of happiness and not self-loathing has made Chad a pretty good person inside
What pills have you been popping, friend? You think Chads are happy and emotionally in touch with themselves?
>>
>>25618472
made me laugh famb
>>
>>25618212
>
ALRIGHT HOLD UP GUYS

Alright
So there was a study done and the results showed that men value looks more in women, and that women value social status and wealth
which makes sense

You can be 'ugly' but if you're built and strong, and have a strong leading attitude women will love you

Just look at how many 'ugly' men in hollywood are loved
Christopher Walken, Steve Buscemi, etc

Be confident. Be assertive. Be Strong.
Those are the main qualities of a "Chad'

You can fake them too

Here are 12 traits women CRAVE

Confidence
Directness and Decisiveness
Dominance
Indifference
Entitlement
Exciting
Freedom and Selfishness
Leadership
Masculine
Menacing
Mysterious and Unpredictable
Teasing

You can do it
>>
Why would you ever ask women their opinion on any topic? It's not like they know what they really want anyway, if you haven't noticed.

Besides, if you aren't good looking you have lost in life anyway, doesn't matter if it's about women or men, attractive people in general get a better time from both sexes.
>>
File: dalle.png (253KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dalle.png
253KB, 500x281px
I dunno, I mean looks at just one of the like building blocks that make someone attractive.

I wanna fuck a lot of older men because despite not being a chiseled gym Chad they have money, and are smart and confident and those things are sexy.
>>
>>25618992
Yeah but you'd rather fuck chiseled Chad if he was equally as confident(which is likely), so stop lying.
>>
>>25619069
Well, that gets into most perfect person in the world territory.

Of course I'd rather fuck the most perfect person in the world but few gym Chad's have all the other things older guys do so it's kind of a non-issue.

Older men win in terms of sheer number of things they offer and that outweighs gym Chad's prettiness.

Also gym Chad's may never be able to satisfy my daddy issues.
>>
>>25619275
Still, the older guy still needs to be physically attractive.

If you tell me that you will be attractive to an older man simply because he is confident you are a fucking lying cunt.
>>
>>25618992
>>25619275

So in other words, you'd never be with an average normie. You'd cheat on him if presented the opportunity with the Chads you refer to.
>>
100% honestly?

I want to feel better than a guy. He has to be older and a little more pathetic than me, but not so pathetic that having a good woman behind him won't improve him to be a good father/provider. It's probably why I flirt with robots a lot.

Must have some sort of work + marriage + children goals. A dude mentioning that he's looking to get married and have kids, or encouraging that sort of talk from a woman gets my panties wet.

That's what I look for.

And obviously, not alcohol infant syndrome retard looking.
>>
I think it's all about perspective, like if you had some quality she suddenly notices it would make her see you differently. People need to do more drugs and then you would see how important perspective is and how reality is so subjective to circumstances.
>>
>>25619778
>the alpha fux beta bux meme really is true

What a surprise.
>>
7/10 femanon here
For a Stacy, you need to be at least a 9/10 Chad
For other girls, it's not as important as you'd think. Your level of physical attractiveness determines a girl's first impression of you, but if you are able to talk to her often, she'll start judging you by your personality a bit more, and it will change even how she views your appearance. A 6/10 with an attractive personality becomes an 8/10. Also, your clothing style can raise it, for example a girl who likes emo/goth/hipster/tumblr guys would see a 6-7/10 as a 10/10 if they fit her preference
>>
>>25619879
I'm not a degenerate who would cheat on her hypothetical bf/husband thank you very much.

I definitely have that want of being needed and 'helping fix a guy' or whatever. I wouldn't put in that sort of enough with a guy and then cheat. That doesn't make sense at all to me.
>>
>>25619965
>I'm not a degenerate who would cheat on her hypothetical bf/husband thank you very much.

Sure you aren't.

"There are no good girls gone bad, there are only bad girls found out" Mae West.

Daily reminder.
>>
>>25618674
Thank you for pointing this out in a VERY simple way to understand
this is vERY FUCKING TRUE AND IF OTHERS FOLLOW THIS YOU WILL HAVE NO TROUBLE GETTING GIRLS
except if ui still act like a beta
and reply to girls fast and pujt them on a pedalstool so fast (orbiting them when they should orbit you)
>>
File: halo effect.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
halo effect.png
20KB, 432x330px
Good looking people are automatically considered good people. Ugly on the outside means you're ugly on the inside. Where do you think the term "creepy" comes from?
>>
>>25619965

lol. i bet you really believe this about yourself. i bet you also think you're really in touch with your emotions and what makes you tick.
>>
File: 1451626874893.png (17KB, 1154x860px) Image search: [Google]
1451626874893.png
17KB, 1154x860px
>>25618674
>Confidence
>Directness and Decisiveness
>Dominance
>Indifference
>Entitlement
>Exciting
>Freedom and Selfishness
>Leadership
>Masculine
>Menacing
>Mysterious and Unpredictable
>Teasing

I'm doomed... I got none of those qualities...
Well, being alone isn't so bad... I kinda like it
>>
>>25620136
Same, sucks to be quite honest familia
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.