[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smallobscurefeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1444182268028.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1444182268028.png
51KB, 876x773px
>burped internally
>cloud of Prozac powder comes up
>tastes like bitter vomit. lingers for a minute
>this is the most eventful moment of my day
>>
>>25617393
>>this is the most eventful moment of my day
Are you a NEET?
>>
>>25617428

yes indeedy
>>
File: 388923783273.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
388923783273.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>25617393
>baking a cake in autopilot
>realize i'm baking a cake
>disengage
>why the fuck am I baking a cake
>do I even want cake?
>think for a moment my conscious and my myself are two different entities
>ponder if I am actually just dead or dying reliving memories I had, while questioning the context in real time
>stop mixing
>look around as if I were going to see something out of place
>see nothing, continue baking

>fuck

If we're being honest, lad. I'm really just waiting to die. It would be convenient if some attractive woman farted in my face until I was dead like a used animal.
This IS the internet, after all.
>>
>>25617393
Prozac or fluoxtine is by far the worst substance ive ever had the misfortune of pushing down my wretched esophagus
>>
>wake up with pain in my foot, at the ball
>nothing particular, it doesn't go away if I try to bend and flex it out
>gives a slight pang if I move faster
>has happened most days over the past few weeks
>>
File: 1413944038951.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413944038951.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>"are you sleeping, son?"
>"huh?"
>"are you sleeping?"
>>
A cloud of powder, what?
Pills are supposed to turn liquid by absorbing the stomach acid, which helps them pass through first-pass metabolism faster.
If you're coughing up powder something's wrong with your stomach. Do you take antacids?
>>
>stay in the liquor aisle for 15 minutes pondering whether I should give in to the tentation and get myself a bottle of vodka and get myself drunk to death at home
>>
>>25618024

shit anon, i don't actually know

I just belch slightly sometimes after taking the pill and it feels like a cloud of dry, acrid stuff comes up and coats the back of my tongue.

It's disgusting, but not painful
>>
>>25618086

I can't legally buy alcohol yet (not underagefag though, just US law) and I find it incredible that people have the self control when they could get legally hammered for less than $20
>>
>>25618157
That's real unusual. I've never experienced (or heard) anything of the sort and I've taken up to 120 pills at once before.
>>
>>25619125
>120
Dang. I thought I was bad with taking 30-40 on a regular basis.
Does it make you nauseous? I get really nauseous taking pills these days.
>>
File: 120.jpg (219KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
219KB, 1203x1447px
>>25617393
>Discuss politics with someone and have an interesting debate on an issue
>Neither of us convinces the other
>realize trying to convince people is futile and my relation with the person is probably damaged and I came over as a /pol/tard.
>End up feeling depressed
>>
>>25619158
I don't take that every day, I need 120 5mg methadone pills to nod.
It doesn't make me nauseated at all, it's just awful having to swallow that many pills.
>>
>>25620449
I take all those 00 pills full of kratom and noots and whatever else I'm stacking and I just feel like vomiting for...probably an hour afterwards until the kratom kicks in and I feel better. It never used to happen. Maybe I'm not eating enough but I hate to eat before I take my pills.
>>
>>25620615
Methadone takes roughly around an hour to kick in on an empty stomach. I usually take them without food so they don't take even longer to work.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.