[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>checking e-mail >someone left a new comment on my YouTube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1436982717632.png (93KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1436982717632.png
93KB, 500x599px
>checking e-mail
>someone left a new comment on my YouTube AMV I made 10 years ago back in high school when I was a young weeb
>"This is my favorite AMV and the only one I like." -- some YouTube person
>>
>>25616381
Link or gtfo
>>
>>25616381
link? now give it
>>
>>25616381
Soo.... link?
>>
>>25616405
>>25616418
>>25616426
No, you guys will just be mean.
This is a good feel and I want to savor it.
>>
That's honestly pretty cool anon
>>
>>25616435
then why are u posting this here fag gtfo
>>
>>25616435
Do it asshole
>>
File: neofeels.png (289KB, 751x599px) Image search: [Google]
neofeels.png
289KB, 751x599px
>>25616381

>spend all my time shitposting and harassing people on Youtube, insulting them menacing them etc
>some girl respond to one of my rant
>I absolutely destroy her with insults
>she replies "I give up, you are the meanest person on the planet"
>check her profile up
>she's like 10yo
>mfw I spent half an hour insulting and trying to break a 10yo

I'm such a shit person, I'm killing myself soon.
>>
>>25616435
Just link it man.
AMVs are silly by default. Humor us. I won't be mean.

It is a cool feel though.
>>
>>25616435
>No, you guys will just be mean.
yeah we will, post it anyway
>>
>>25616468

it's that little cunts fault or trying to fucking argue with adults
>>
>>25616468
holy shit dude
that's why you should give up shitposting
it may be funny but there's really no point in it and you're not helping anyone
>>
>>25616468
End yourself bitter nigger
>>
>>25616468
It took you an hour and a half? What did you write?

I like to troll on YouTube too. I just look up videos of fat people and call them fat, normies hate when you tell the truth.
>>
>>25616468
>10yo
lmao, they start young anon.
>>
>>25616490

She made me grew up, I didn't realised my words could hurt people irl, Internet trolling and shitposting was just a game for me, now I'm done.

>>25616515
It was a little conversation that took like 3 or four posts, she was literally blowing me the fuck out so I got mad and insulted her literally wanting to destroy her but when I realised my words touched her and she was like more mature than me even if she is like 15years younger than me I realised I fucked up.
>>
>>25616468
Who cares she's a fucking roastie.
>>
>>25616575
>25 year old getting blown the fuck out by a 10 year old

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>25616575
Post caps.
>>
>>25616575
>she was literally blowing me the fuck out so I got mad and insulted her
My fucking sides.
>>
File: image.png (237KB, 543x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237KB, 543x521px
>>25616575
>>
>>25616575
shit anon, brush up your argumentative skills
>>
>>25616584
nah senpai I've embarassed myself enough

>>25616601
maybe not 10yo but she was like 12-16 tops.

>>25616642
I insulted her and she was saying stuff like "don't be mean it's unecessary" "sorry If I seemed agressive to you" it fucked broke me man but I kept going and then she said she gave up, that she was hurt and that I was the meanest person on the planet.

It hurted me more than being insulted by fags I baited on a daily basis

Shitposting, not even once
>>
>tfw always make dank posts on yt and get top comments and upboats with my brothers account

I wonder what he thinks of it when he checks his notifications and sees all my comments and people replying to me on his account
>>
>>25616682

I argument pretty well, I destroy people on the internet on a daily basis, but she changed the rules, people reply to insults with insults, and on that field I'm pretty good, she replied with kindness to my insults, trying to have a reasonable debate and stop the hatred, that fucked my shit up and made me do stupid shit.
>>
>>25616752
Anon be an good now
>>
>>25616468
that album is utter shit, listen to some good ambient without the juvenile "vaporwave" pretense
>>
>>25616769

I give up on shitposting/trolling It ain't worth it, I'll be nice now, I have to get that hatred out of me, it's consuming me, I'm tired of being an angsty faggot like I was in my teens, time to grow up.

>>25616777
That's just a pepe for me, I don't listen to le neo 80 le vaporware trash.
>>
>>25616709
Damn nigga
Makes me think twice about being mean on the internet, I look for little vlogging channels of obvious normies and make fun of them. I used to go to Reddit just to harass women in r/gonewild, but I got permabanned.

Maybe I should stop. I find the idea of just spending your time being mean on the internet hilarious though.
>>
>>25616709
>nah senpai I've embarassed myself enough
Fuck you, that's the whole point of r9k, don't be a prick and just post it, you're the one who brought it up in the first place
>>
>>25616820

Yeah my man It's a literral waste of time and you can really hurt people with your words, I didn't realised that. You can still be mean and insult but be sure the target deserves the shit you are throwing at him/her
>>
>>25616808
Thats' the thing. Where to unload hatred other than on the Internet?
>>
>>25617059
join the military and fight in some foreign war,
>>
>>25616777
christ you're a cunt
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.