[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemical Castration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 20130105.133817_chemcastrate.jpg (28KB, 430x280px) Image search: [Google]
20130105.133817_chemcastrate.jpg
28KB, 430x280px
Would a doctor help a 21-year-old seeking chemical castration? I have a sex drive that really frustrates me. I'll never be able to have sex (average-looking, not muscular, not outgoing, very shy), and I'd like to get ride of my sex drive so that I can focus on other things more clearly. Has anyone undergone this?
>>
>>25616294
just do no fap for 3 months and u can keep ur testes and lose the sex drive
>>
>>25616294
>I'll never be able to have sex (average-looking, not muscular, not outgoing, very shy)

If these are your problems, why not just hit the gym and read some books on social interaction instead of undergoing such a radical procedure?
>>
>>25616294
Certain anti-depressants (SSRIs and tricyclics) can decrease sex drive. That would probably be a better bet for you.
>>
Is there an opposite of this? I want more testosterone
>>
>>25616384
Good luck, they're more likely to castrate you then give you test.
>If you're American that is.

>>25616294
I have to say you're a shill, it's not particularly difficult to do this without drugs.
>>
>>25616501
You can very easily bleed out if you castrate manually. Much safer to just see a doctor.
>>
>>25616501
How to do it without drugs then?

>>25616339
Because I have avoidant personality disorder. I can't be helped.
>>
>>25616339
Not OP but,
> not outgoing, very shy

Those are his real problems. If you're shy or socially awkward, it doesn't matter what you look like, no woman will ever want to have anything to do with you. Unfortunately, traits like self-confidence and an outgoing personality are based on a complex set of social skills that are acquired beginning in early adolescence. They're also a bit like playing the violin, or learning a foreign language - if you don't master them early on, you never will be proficient in them, and you'll always come off as "weird" or "creepy".

So anyway, I'd recommend going on SSRIs, as someone else suggested. I was on them for a couple of months and I didn't give a fuck about anything, including sex.
>>
>>25616557
Psychology fags seem to have an ever-growing obscure bible of labels so they can stereotype fucking everyone, but you gotta realize that there is a place for everyone in this world. And if there isn't, it's up to you to create one.
Just wanted to throw that out there.
>>
>>25616324

Isnt no fap supposed to lift your sex drive?
>>
dont do it op, you will regret it for sure

just go ibogaine to quit addictions, do no fap, and do things

dont shoot yourself in the foot, you know how common it is to want to do a reverse vasectomy?
>>
Test is what gives you drive, focus, etc. Why would you want to take that away when you can just chronic-fap instead?
>>
>>25616825
i'm confused. anon, help.
>>
>>25616339

Hitting the gym doesn't help much when you don't have a masculine bone structure.
Also it won't help you develop a personality and social skills.
>>
>>25616664
>complex
>social skills
lmao do you find it hard to type on 4chan too?

being shy isn't a problem. everyone has been shy. being weird might be a problem, but there are weird women too.

dumb people like you make it sound like all women are perfect and you're some broken ass monster. the "real problem" is laziness. pick out a true autistic neckbeard in any group of socially awkward people and most likely he has a girlfriend. single dudes are just identified by how little they care about being single.
>>
Have you considered trying drugs before talking to women?
>>
>>25616664
>If you're shy or socially awkward, it doesn't matter what you look like, no woman will ever want to have anything to do with you.
I'm gay but
>tfw no shy bf to stay inside with
>>
>>25616294
>I'll never have sex
>can easily go get a prostitute

You deserve you dick cut off
>>
>>25617016
>makes it sound like all women are perfect

No. He didn't make it sound like that at all. Women are far from perfect, but they are the sexual selectors. Men are far less picky when it comes to women than women are to men.

Get over it.
>>
>>25617131
>sexual selectors
get a grip faggot. women are not perfect.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.