[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ninja warrior UK >contestants don't know the proper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1423532158333.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1423532158333.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>ninja warrior UK
>contestants don't know the proper technique to get past the first obstacle
>clearly didn't watch the original NW series

I'm ashamed to be part of these brits
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x343px
>>25616066
>Turn on the tele
>Notice UK Ninja warrior is on
>It's almost finished and it's the final contestant
>The guy is doing pretty good and gets to the big wall you have to run up and grab
>"Will he be the only one to make it up the wall tonight?"
>What the fuck no one has made it
>He can't make it either
>Entire nation cucked by the first stage

embarassing
>>
>>25617012
They made the wall extra high though.
>>
>>25616066
>Implying Amerifat Nigger Warrior isn't staged
>>
File: its-a-knockout-4.jpg (172KB, 1170x440px) Image search: [Google]
its-a-knockout-4.jpg
172KB, 1170x440px
We had Its a Knockout, the Krypton Factor and the Crystal Maze. We should be able to totally wreck a Ninja Warrior obstacle course
>>
>>25617130
Staged how? The show spends 15 minutes introducing every contestant because they don't get enough material for a show with only the competition.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2tNlTvqJks

This dude nails it. But let's face it, a lot of plebs go on the show for comedic value, where as on the American one it all seems to be gym goers who are super serious and trained for it.
>>
>>25617292
Its like when we tried to do the Weakest Link over there and everyone was laughing at Anne.
>>
>>25617312
I would fuck Anne so hard
>>
>>25617392
How old is she again. She had
quite a lot of surgery to look young

>>25617012
I changed the channel, the commentary and contestants was painful to hear and watch. Although abut 15 mins in one contestant did complete the course, of course he was male.
>>
>>25617513
>not fucking her while she negatively comments on your performance the whole time

wow gay much
>>
>>25617523
>Assuming I want to fuck an aged cobweb vagina
>>
>>25617560
I mean yeah I'd rather have the young version
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.