[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's official, /r9k/ is now tumblr/feminist/normie/moralfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: 1450594616107.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1450594616107.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
It's official, /r9k/ is now tumblr/feminist/normie/moralfag tier!

Go into any women hate thread and they're there, spewing bullshit about how women don't like men for the appearance blah blah "you guys are assholes! Sexist!"

Then you get those fucking white knights, like that Doj faggot, always protecting womynz in "fem" bog threads. Just fuck off yea, we don't need more beta enablers

And speaking of fembots, you can fuck off too. I don't mind women browsing this board, but when they have to announce the fact that they have vaginas its just fucking ridiculous. Attention whoring cunts.

and you "tfw no gf" fags just leave it, even if you got a gf you'd probably get cucked anyway cause that's how bitches are these days.

Fuck this board its got more moralfag and white knights than /b/
>>
>>25615859
>"fem"BOT threads

fixed
>>
That's half the fun. /r9k/ is not only the funnest misogyny outlet on the Internet, it's a massive beacon for never-endingly offended normies for whatever reason.

Imagine yourself on Tumblr. You'd be annoyed by all the retarded teenage girls who think they're gay turtles or whatever, and then you'd leave, because Tumblr is boring and unfunny.

Now imagine if Tumblr were actually interesting and funny, and you felt compelled to stay there so you could access its comedy and have a nice time. But wait, all the faggot turtle girls are still there, constantly posting about accepting their turtlesoul and agreeing with them that they should free bleed in public. That would suck. Now you have to tolerate their views, which completely contradict your own, every time you want to have a laugh and escape from everyday life.

The former is how Tumblr is for us, and the latter is how 4chan is for normies and roasties. They are just slightly buttmad all the time when they're here. Even if they think they aren't buttmad, any woman who browses here is constantly scoffing about "virgins" and "heh these pathetic fucking losers with their dumb shitty bad ideas.. heh.. losers.. i wouldn't fuck any of these pathetic virgins.." in her head the whole time. Meanwhile, you can just relax and enjoy all their madposts.

Not only that, there will always be a certain corps of normies - probably even the majority - who will carry the misogyny back with them to normie world. How many women have been educated about The Wall, can't deny that it's true even if they want to, and will carry that nagging doubt with them forever? How many normie betas have learned a thing or two by coming here even if they ultimately left, and how many alphas have learned to despise and mistreat all the women they'll meet, even if only a little?

Even after all the Redditizing of 4chan that everyone complains about, what happens? Reddit has become a haven for PUA/MRA and the dark comedy culture that sustains it.
>>
>>25615859
Doj is a fucking kike faggot. Once i found that out i stopped getting triggered by him
>>
>>25615859
>Fuck this board its got more moralfag and white knights than /b/

4chan is basically like reddit these days.
It has become to popular. And popularity attracts normies, obviously.

You want robots, go to obscure discussion boards like lookism.
>>
>>25615992
You're right actually. I asked last night if all women are trash or if there were exceptions and was honest to god called out by two buttmad roasties for being misogynist.

They were stunned when I said I didn't care. The normies are genuinely butthurt about things you say- don't give in and leave, stay and let them get ass hurt. If I wanted a hugbox I'd be on tumblr- I love the conflict.
>>
>>25616064
that's the best part

women literally cannot comprehend a social setting that doesn't immediately bow to their feelings

a woman's instinct when she hears something offensive is that
>my feelings!!! these men should be kowtowing to them, what the fuck is going on?!

the stupidest most entitled dipshit male normie can still understand that no one here is going to care if he's offended, but women actually think saying "im offended" over and over again is going to make daddy come rescue them
>>
>>25615859
i doubt that
if anything newfags seem to be catching on as to why they cant get gf

also , if you want full effect post more screencap of women-hate stories and ignore white knight bait
>>
>make a thread about things that annoy you
>tinder dickhead derail it
>woman will fuck everything! you just have to try!

r9k attracts alot of retards from /b/ that still have hope in humanity, they will eventually fuck off
>>
>>25615992
>>How many women have been educated about The Wall
>using The Wall as a MGTOW/redpill term
There's only one The Wall and Mexico will pay for it
>>
You also forgot to mention the douchebag betas that leave you in the shitter once girls are around.

Alphas can be like this too, but since there so used to getting laid they're less likely to blow you off.
>>
>>25616250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k
There's only one The Wall and it's the world's strongest man
>>
>>25616320
alot of my friends try to do this, i think i've been guilty too, but i try to keep it to playful prodding, not outright "he has a small dick!!!" level of insults
>>
This got so bad so recently. Was it really just the Oregon shooting rhat caused this?
>>
>>25616350
no, r9k already have twitch memes at this point
you are underestimating how many new people are here

tl;dr everyone need to let off steam
>>
>>25616434
Pretty sure twitch normies stole all our memes?
>>
>>25616454
it is possible, but its just shows how many people actually come here, s4s shooting out memes left and right and we have quality
>>
>>25615859
No one gives a fuck OP
>>
>>25616350
Look up Google trends for r9k and 4chan, it's popularity has exploded in the last year
>>
File: 1440078253716.jpg (40KB, 640x745px) Image search: [Google]
1440078253716.jpg
40KB, 640x745px
>>25616637
yup yup its over now. now where do we go?
>>
File: 1446231066787.jpg (83KB, 636x856px) Image search: [Google]
1446231066787.jpg
83KB, 636x856px
>>25616692
It has to get better sooner or later? right friends?
>>
>>25616637
>>25616692
Based on a precursory browsing of >>>/r9k/ I think the popularity made it more accessible. I remember finding myself repulsed with the circlejerk that was >>>/r9k/ back then.. basically all the threads were about
>everyone else has something I don't, feel sorry for me
>250 replies of anons patting each other on the back
>if anyone dares to question anything they say, it's met with
>you don't know my pain, gtfo normie! *CRAAAWLLING IIN MY SKIIIIN*
now that shit's toned down. Now it's more like
>I'm a robot, wat nao
>why do people suck?
etc. It's much more relatable.
>>
File: 1442277085735.jpg (16KB, 274x409px) Image search: [Google]
1442277085735.jpg
16KB, 274x409px
>>25616540
>>25616966

found the cancer GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMALSCUM
>>
>>25617203
Sorry, your self-pity party is over. I'm a robot too, but unlike you, I'm not full of shit.
>>
>>25615992
Someone screencap this
>>
>>25617255
Do it yourself lazy ass redditor

OG COMMENT
>>
>>25615859
>me
>white knight
I like this meme.

>>25616012
I'm not a kike though. I'm white. Just because I have one ancient jewish relative does not make me jewish.
>>
>>25617650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
>>
File: 12.png (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
38KB, 500x500px
>>25617678
Nee jij.
>>
This Doj guy is literally the only trip after yeras on 4chan that ever made me mad, holy shit.
>>
>>25617729
I can't be that bad. What aspect about me irritates you?
>>
>>25617650
>Its a kike pretending to be white episode
>>
File: 1441746014651.jpg (132KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441746014651.jpg
132KB, 720x720px
>Doj faggot,

Doj is some sort of an idiot if he thinks that spewing his pseudo-intellectual swill helps us. everytime I see one of his threads and he tries to reason with our viewpoint and mind, he just misses it entirely. and PEOPLE CALL HIM OUT ON THIS AND HE STILL TRIES AND EMAKES ANOTHER THEAD AND THE ECYCLE CONTINUES HOLY FUCKREEEEEEEEE
>>
I fucking hate Doj
>>
it makes it more challenging. The normies and whores who come here keep my b8ing skills sharp.
>>
>>25617752
The fact that you honestly believe that Azure Rathalos isn't shit game design.

>>25616966
>implying it's not exactly the same, but you've gotten used to it
>>
>>25618083
I mean, if you don't want to consider items to be an integral part of the hunting experience, whereas some times can work extremely well against certain monsters (like Flash Bombs against against (Azure) Rathalos), then I feel like it's more based on your own opinion rather than bad game design.

At least he's easy to flash bomb, whereas Kushala has the same groundless fighting experience except very erratic turning and sudden landing to make all your flash bombs fail (which I still don't consider bad game design despite how much I hate hunting Kushala).
>>
File: 1449876955474.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1449876955474.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>25615859
We need a new r9k.. one where entry is controlled by true robots... even something like a chat will be fine.
>>
>>25618518
And guess which website(s) that aren't 4chan let you do EXACTLY that!

Hint: One is Reddit, the other is unofficially known as Badchan
>>
>>25618518
>like a chat will be fine
no, all r9k chats I've seen, be it skype or discord are filled with normal faggots. it would need to be heavily heavily moderated
>>
>>25618208
>if you don't want to consider items to be an integral part of the hunting experience
I think an over-reliance on one item is bad design. You're not avoiding attacks and taking advantage of openings, like with any other monster, you're just running around half the time and essentially creating your own openings, which seems a bit artificial to me. It seems less of a challenge, and more of just having to deal with the monster being untouchable. Jho, Rajang, and even Pink Rathian are a challenge, in a way that Rathalos is not.
Is there any other situation (other than Rath and Kushala) where not having the required item means you'll barely hit the monster?

>despite how much I hate hunting Kushala
I've never seen anyone say they actually enjoy Kushala, or Azure Rath for that matter. If that's the case, then maybe Capcom should be considering what they actually bring to the game by their inclusion.

Really the whole issue could be solved by just making them fly 50% less if you break both wings.
>>
File: No True Robot.png (172KB, 1210x1060px) Image search: [Google]
No True Robot.png
172KB, 1210x1060px
>>25618518
But then we'd have the whole "No True Robot" argument again.
>>
>>25618591
>Is there any other situation?
Nibelsnarf is underground awfully much, and every time he isn't, every single body part you can hit barely does any damage, unless you force him to eat barrel bombs and fish him out of the sand.

Blos wyverns either spend half of the battle digging underground or charging around.

1st/2nd gen Plesioth and Cephadrome never leave the water or sand (those were indeed shit monsters because, at most, you could get 2 hits every half minute off on a sandswimming Cephadrome).

However, whether you like it or not, you can still hit Azure Rathalos in the sky, it just forces you to play with a more ass clenching style since you're directly below his claws at that point. I guess it could be made a better fight, but it's not nearly as bad as Kushala and those other monsters.
>>
Who or what the fuck is Doj
>>
>>25618818
In my experience only Black Diablos is underground for a significant amount of time. White Mono wasn't that bad, although it did charge a lot. I wouldn't count that as untouchable in the same way being underground is though.
>>
>>25617650
Yes, Doj, you are a white knight faggot.

Every fembot thread I go into, I see you defending the shit out of the OP whenever thy get called out on their attention whoring.

You are a white knight and an attention whore for tripfagging.
>>
>>25618518
Wizardchan awaits you my friend
>>
>>25617650
i wish you'd fuck off and leave
>>
>>25619261
So do I phamily
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.