[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf if I'm not funny or charismatic? I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1435785619999.jpg (238KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1435785619999.jpg
238KB, 960x1280px
How do I get a gf if I'm not funny or charismatic?

I can't come up with any jokes and I dont have natural charm.
>>
Have lots of money otherwise you're fucked
>>
watch lots of standup comedians and try to mimic how they can turn anything into a funny joke
>>
>>25614660
If you think that's how it works you're either 16 or mentally retarded
>>
>>25614653
Then how come people say it's easy to get a gf? I'm not funny, and I dont think it is something you can learn so how would it magically be easy for me?
>>
Neither am I, but I can be dependable at least. I think that's our best bet to find gf, be smart, financially stable and don't get suckered into a relationship with a golddigger or get one out of desperation and have some pride in yourself. I think we can still attract some women this way.
>>
File: 06pcp.jpg (369KB, 875x882px) Image search: [Google]
06pcp.jpg
369KB, 875x882px
Why would you wan to be funny?

You wanna be a clown minstrel who performs a show on command for the fair lady?

lol
>>
>>25614721
How come you need to be a jester just to attract her? This sounds fucking retarded. Only children hate you if you cant make them laugh..no not even children are like that. I should say toddlers
>>
For fuck sake James. You fucking gay degenerate. No girl wants to fuck with your fat arse get over it.

Mentally disabled looking arse Nigga fuck outta here
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 396x400px
>be tall
>not fat(too late nigger)
>money
>not a complete aspie

Seems like you're just too far gone in the weight department.

GGWP, just sudoku and hope for a better spawn next time
>>
>>25614637
Don't bother. Women are a walking cancer. They suck the life out of you and lower your iq the more you hang around with them. Consider 2D. Also VR is the way of the future. Women are slowly becoming obsolete.
>>
>>25614905
You actually think that's me? How new are you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.