[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got pinworms because I wash once a month >too fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1414513912039[1].jpg (168KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1414513912039[1].jpg
168KB, 1200x1200px
>tfw got pinworms because I wash once a month
>too fucking embarassed to go to the pharmacy and buy medicines myself
>too fucking embarassed to tell my mom, besides I'd lose all my good boy points if she found out I rarely take baths
>only way out of this is to infect my entire family so that someone will come out before me and take all the blame as I pretend to not have nothing and just take the medicine "out of precaution"
>I have been fingering my anus and then touching everywhere for the past 2 weeks

So, how did you start your 2016 /r9k/?
>>
>>25614304
Jesus christ op just get some medicine instead of infecting your family with parasites. Just say you need pin worm medicine for your dog or something
>>
>>25614418
Pin worms don't attack dogs.
>>
how do i give myself a parasite? i need to lose weight
>>
>>25614578
>i need to lose weight
Then eat less fatty. Girls are fucking stupid enough to willingly infect themselves with parasites holy shit.
>>
>>25614540
Well don't infect your family that's seriously messed up. Just go out of town to a place you'll never go again to get the medicine
>>25614578 eat less a tape worm won't fix your problem it's just temporary weight loss
>>
>>25614600
>girls
i'll give you one more guess
>>
>>25614626
Then you're a grown man with the mind of retarded slut. That's even worse.
>>
eat a lot of shredded carrots, my retarded brother kept fucking getting these and spreading them. Apparantly shredded carrots are poisonous to them
>>
>>25614643
i'm a fat lazy guy who wants to be less fat
what is your damage hombre
>>
>Google Pinworms
>They use your ass as a cozy little cave and then come out at night to lay eggs
Just get the medicine, dude.
>>
>>25614692
Thanks breh, i was about to google it.
>>
>>25614578
The only paratise that makes you lose weight is the tapeworm. You can get it from eating infected and poorly cooked meat or fish. Not sure if there are other ways to get it. You should not keep a tapeworm too long or it will probably kill you.

Fun fact 1: the tapeworm in my language translates to "lonely/solitary worm" so it's the perfect companion for robots.

Fun fact 2: if you have a tapeworm and you starve yourself for a few days, then open your mouth in front of a piece of rotten meat, the worm will be so starved it will crawl up your guts and come out of your mouth to eat.
>>
>>25614682
You're willing to do permanent damage to your body just to lose weight when you can STOP FUCKING EATING as much. Stupid fucking fatasses too bad none of the nutrition goes to their brain.
>>
>>25614823
the tapeworm in my language translates to "lonely/solitary worm"

F-french bro ?
>>
>>25614823
thats fucking horrifying

especially because im not sure if i have a parasite ive done two tests and i came back negetive but i swear i had them
>>
>>25614912
as someone that couldn't gain weight, i wondering for some times

but once i passed exams for the appendice, and they operated me, i guess they would have found him if he was there

the scary thing is i sometimes feel something is passing behind one or the other eye
>>
>>25614578
Pretty sure you can buy a pill that has a tapeworm egg inside, it eats all the food you eat and you shit it out at some point.
Or you could just eat less you fat fuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.