[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things that irrationally PISS YOU OFF?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: cun.jpg (55KB, 535x532px) Image search: [Google]
cun.jpg
55KB, 535x532px
What are some things that irrationally PISS YOU OFF?
>>
Asians trying to obtain a discount
>>
when people say "my SO" instead of just saying wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever
>>
When people are better than me anything.
>>
When I have to interact with normies.
>>
>>25613700
>when people come up beside you while you're waiting to cross at an intersection and PUSH THE CROSSWALK BUTTON as if you had been standing there all along and hadn't thought of doing it ugh.

growing up it was hearing my parents eating, even just the cutlery hitting their plates.
>>
File: 1449894981093.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1449894981093.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
When people expect life to go smoothly
>>
>>25613700
Mega Burgers Corporation
>>
File: 1432657001773.gif (297KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1432657001773.gif
297KB, 500x485px
>>25613700
The fact that there people out there RIGHT NOW that actually like each other.
How the fuck does that even exist.
Why can't I be apart of it?
>>
>>25613700
>that irrationally PISS YOU OFF
Nothing. All of my disdain is rational.
>>
the fact that i'm destined to a lonely less fulfilling life because my two ugly parents were selfish and decided to give birth to me
>>
>>25613737
Only non confronting faggots and politically correct push overs say this term.
>>
When people use "thingy" as a substitute, when they can't think of a suitable adjective.
>>
When the doctor asks if I'm sexually active and I say no and he smirks at me

fucking faggot
>>
>>25613700
when people enjoy things
>>
>>25613700
>irrationally
I'm a man so I'm not irrational, and as such everything that pisses me off is rational.
>>
>>25613700
>Talking to people
>Being near people
>Having to listen to people
>People

Oh and also being behind everyone else. I hate being 24 and there are people my age who are already graduated from college and starting families.
>>
>>25613700
People that smoke in public. I always key there cars when I see them it drives me insane
>>
>>25613700
Whole foods and organic shit.
>>
>>25613737
this.

german-speaking here we have similar shit like:

>nigger = maximum-pigmentated person (cause that's politically correct)
>gf/bf = life-chapter-companion (sounds stale and lifeless as FUCK)
>>
>>25614560
>tfw smokers stand next to you and dare to give you health-related advice

I just wanna tear them twelve new assholes.

>b-but anon, starbucks is a bad company just like McDonalds because blablabla
>*smokes fedora herself while explaining that*
>hurr what r tobaccocompanies doing durr
>>
People. I have to live alone for a few days and I am already snapping out of my depression. I suspect I am developing paranoid schizoprenia.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.