[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like eating out pussy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nrfg2jjgOF1uammylo1_400.jpg (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrfg2jjgOF1uammylo1_400.jpg
26KB, 300x250px
What's it like eating out pussy?
>>
Wet chin
>>
>>25613373
amazing

my favorite sex act
>>
Pretty awesome. You move your jaw and hear her moaning as a reaction.

>inb4 ridiculous discussion. Well I've already taken a minute, probably there will be discussion below me when I press Post
>>
>>25613373
Hot if she's clean and you know what you are doing. If she smells like fish down there, nothing more disgusting.
>>
>>25613397
Is it true that they smell awful?

That'd be my only worry.
>>
>>25613373
don't wash your underwear for a week
now put your face in the crotch and drool all over it
now rub it all over your face while flicking your tongue around for 15 minutes
>>
Tastes like a coin left inside an armpit
>>
The only vag I ate out was my (ex) gf's

It smelled and tasted like death
>>
Only had 1 gf and she kept wanting me to do it. Never did cause it smelled weird. But I would leave my finger under my foreskin until it took the smell of her pussy and then lick my fingers and I liked it. I regret not trying at least once.
>>
>>25613472
>But I would leave my finger under my foreskin until it took the smell of her pussy and then lick my fingers and I liked it.
lad...
>>
>>25613472
Just end your autistic life.
>>
>>25613413
Ideally eating out pussy sounds hot, but most girls don't take the time to wash down there before sex and it fucking reeks.
>>
>>25613496
>>25613513

??
i just liked the smell of pussy after sex when it was left on my body how is that autistic
>>
It's a crapshoot let me tell you.

Imagine this, you're getting hot and heavy, everything is going great! You being the young stud you are begin to take her panties off and get your face near her slit for some natty lickaroo when it hits you.

The smell of fish and death
>>
>>25613373
She HAS to scrub that shit up first, or you get some stanky pussy.
>>
Any femanons on here? How often do you worry about the smell of your pussy?
>>
>>25613373
>What's it like eating a foul concoction of rotting fish and eggs
Gee I dunno anon, must be absolutely fucking great.
>>
>>25613577
I heard from reddit, that it means, she has an infection or something.
>>
>>25613413
As long as you are horny, the smell is fine. Once it wears off, you realise how much your face reeks.
>>
>>25613373
salty bags of milk
>>
File: 1422629736156.jpg (72KB, 640x765px) Image search: [Google]
1422629736156.jpg
72KB, 640x765px
>>25613373
>people don't mutually shower and wash their crotches before sex
What the actual shit?
>>
>>25613413
It's hard to tell really. Pussy has this unique smell, it's very strong but not really unpleasant, at least in my opinion.
>>
File: 1452263336251.png (24KB, 823x546px) Image search: [Google]
1452263336251.png
24KB, 823x546px
>>25613373
Like a bag of minced chocolate coin foil mixed with sand
>>
>>25613413

Yea, this all depends how into it you both are. If shes really into it and moaning and squirming, you feel good about it and enjoy it even if she smells.

I've been with a girl whose smell wouldn't get off my face for like 12+ hours. Absolutely disgusting. Don't get with a fat girl -- they sweat more down there and it's harder to clean.

If you can, shower with a girl before/during eating her out if you find it gross. Little to no taste directly after showering
>>
If partner is good and clean and sexy, it's an amazing experience. Enhances sex, and with some practice it makes em cum. Nothing sexier than that.

Sensation-wise, it's mostly dependent on what they want. I chase around the clit and get moans. Try swirling your tongue around your baby finger's tip for a minute to emulate the sensation.
>>
>>25614158
I will never have sex unless I shower beforehand. I have a phobia of smelling bad
>>
>>25614444
Quads speak the truth.
>>
its only good if they shower directly before. Other wise it smells and taste awful tbhfam
>>
Pussy tastes kinda like a sweet penny
>>
>>25614444
>I'll never be able to shower with a qt and eat her pussy out while she tenses up and moans and pulls on your hair
>>
>>25613373
>lick a battery while smelling a fish.
>>
Idk maybe I'm desensitized to it since I've done it so much but it doesn't really smell much to me regardless of the girl im with. Just always a little faint smell of sex, nothing bad really. I enjoy it quite a bit.
>>
It's musky. Pussies aren't made out of candy and chocolate. I wouldn't want to eat it all day but in the moment it's fine, doing it to someone you love is beyond fine. I suspect people who can't stand the taste never matured their palate past childish sweets and such.
>>
>everyone saying it smells bad
What kind of fatass 0/10 rank ass troll women is /r9k/ fucking?
The only time my gf smells funky is when she's on her period and I just dont eat her out then.
Normally it smells/tastes like skin or light sweat if she hasnt showered in several hours. End up with girl cum all over my face and a gf that wants to fuck even harder than before.
>>
Anons posting about smelling "fish and death" and other such horrible things are a sign that the girl in question has an infection or otherwise takes shitty care of her pussy.

Every time ive done it (too only two girls i admit, but many times) they have smelled and tasted very neutral since both took very good care of themselves down there. Tales of pussy apparently tasting 'sweet' i have yet to encounter, the most ive gotten is a kind of sharp 'tang' (hard to describe) that didn't really taste like anything when running my tounge right up and down her labia/vaginal entrance.

The best part about it is looking up to see the face of pleasure and accompanied moaning by the girl as you do it. Slide a finger in to work at her Gspot/clitoris for extra stimulation and feeling her caress your hair with her hands and pull your face into her snatch as her breathing gets more labored.

I enjoy doing it since i believe not many guys are so ready to go down on a girl, so it leaves a good impression. I also use it as a way to encourage the girl to reciprocate by asking things like "...now my turn? :)", since saying "no" after i just gave them their "turn" would make them feel like an awfully mean person wouldn't it :^)
>>
>>25615623
What's it like having a girl cum on your face? Sounds hot. That just from fingering her/eating her out?
>>
>>25615687
She grabs your hair or ears and clamps your head with her thighs. Your chin gets wet as fuck with droll and girl cum so its soaking wet and kind of slimy afterwards. I usually just wipe it off then deep kiss her and fuck thr mess out of her afterwads, girl cum isn't bad at all tbqhwuf. Making a girl cum with oral only is easy as long as you have patience and decent technique.
>>
I ate a vegan pussy once and it tasted so sweet.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.