[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This comic is true.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: GTChhRq.jpg (176KB, 1000x1425px) Image search: [Google]
GTChhRq.jpg
176KB, 1000x1425px
I watched a movie with my wife last night. She commented on every single relationship. Then it hit me, all the people in relationships were Chad. When a non Chad tried to get with a girl, she said, wtf, I thought he was asexual. I commented on the fact that she was ok with all the other relationships. Her response was that she likes villains and villains should be asexual.
>>
>all this shit that coincidentally fits in with the narrative
you're a lying sack of shit and you know it, i hate women too but don't make shit up
>>
>>25613162

I have no idea what this picture is insinuating. But I'm gonna assume you're a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x444px
>>25613162
>having a wife
>speaking about Chads as if you're not one
>>
>>25613859
Not him but not really. I was watching a movie from the 40's with my family recently and this was shown very clearly: Chad Thundercock could kidnap a girl and by many people's definitions today assault her and no one saw anything wrong with that, but along came the average awkard ordinary guy portrayed as a villain, and my family started go on about how it was bad that HE tried doing the same stuff as fucking Chad.
>>
Women don't care about all of the hard-working men that keep society functioning, in fact, they don't even notice them, they are invisible.

All women recognise is CHAD
>>
>>25613998
Courage
Honor
Ambition
Discipline
>>
Is the author of these comics still in closet and drawing Chads with big dicks to relieve himself?
>>
>>25615285

He is literally a butthurt euroasian manlet (with WM/AF parents, of fucking course).
>>
>>25613917
are you retarded? Chad doesn't get married. OP is a cuck
>>
>>25613162
what movie was it?
also
>wife
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.