[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Sun is coming out >Almost time for bed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1444420409993.jpg (42KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1444420409993.jpg
42KB, 316x311px
>The Sun is coming out
>Almost time for bed
>>
>>25612994
This is what i do as well, it's kind weird when you start to hear the birds chirping outside and that cues when you fall asleep. How long do you sleep for?
>>
>>25613016
12 hours, usually.
Sometimes I aim for 13.

There have been days where I dont see the sun
>>
>>25613016
It depends. Some days I sleep 4 hours, others I sleep for 20, or more. There is no point to getting up.
>>
So you live in the pacific ocean?
>>
>>25613044
8:05 AM here in North Dakota.
>>
I used to do this too. Felt shitty after a few months of it. I had to put real effort into shifting into a healthy sleeping pattern. Feels good man, now I'm in rythm with nature and shit.
>>
>>25612994
ignoring the message behind the picture, that bed looks comfy af
>>
>>25613057
Been doing it for 4 months. I should get a job and change it.
>>25613061
Agreed.
>>
>>25613029
>>25613030
So why do you do it, exactly? For me i prefer night time and my family is too annoying/pestering me constantly in the day.

Have you found it gets near impossible to break out of that routine? Sleeping for 4 or 20 hours does nothing either so oh well
>>
>>25613114
Everyone in my family prefers the night time. My dad and I have Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder- without heavy medication we just can't even sleep before 4 AM.
I graduated school early and have been moping around as a NEET for 4 months, my dad thought I earned a long vacation so he hasn't pressured me to get a job. So I just stay up all night and sleep the day away. During the North Dakota winters, the Sun goes down at 4:30 PM and comes up at 7:30 AM. We have very little sunlight. I only see the Sun maybe once a week, if I stay up long enough.
>>
>>25613185
Huh, didn't realise there was actually a disorder for that. How can you tell if its an actual problem or just that you got stuck in a bad routine?
>>
>>25613230
Sorry was getting ready for bed, this will be my last post.

To actually be diagnosed, you need to stay at a sleep clinic for a couple days. However, it runs in the family, so because my dad was officially diagnosed and I have the same problem, I have received the diagnosis without spending any time in a sleep clinic. They basically just give you industrial strength tranquilizers and send you off.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.