[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't break the chain anon, you have the weight of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: GaYanCW.png (316KB, 570x530px) Image search: [Google]
GaYanCW.png
316KB, 570x530px
don't break the chain anon, you have the weight of 200,000 years on you
>>
>>25612473
I'm not sure what feels better though, preserving this chain, or destryoing it.
>>
it's so weird to think that your greatgreatgreatgreatrgeatgreatgreat... grandfather was a fish
>>
Getting laid isn't so hard. You can purchase that type of thing.

Getting a girl pregnant is very hard though.
>>
>>25612473
99.7% of that was through rape.
>>
>>25612585
This. Do you WANT me to rape /r9k/?
>>
>>25612585

uh touche i guess :|
>>
>tfw you find the though of yourself singlehandedly destroying your bloodline intriguing
>>
>>25612585
My mom and dad was consensual.

My grandmother and grandfather, and my other grandmother and grandfather was consensual.

I only know my mom's family history well, but... my great grandmother and my great grandmother was consensual.

My great great grandmother and my great great grandfather was technically consensual, but she was in it for the money.

Her family sold her as an "indentured servant" (basically a white slave, look it up on wikipedia). She ran away then found work as a underwear model. According to my family before they had mannequins, they'd have real girls stand in the windows modeling the store's wares. Anyways some older traditional gentleman saw her in the window, and asked to marry her, presumably because he wanted to ravage her body and it would be improper to do so to a woman you weren't married to. Of course her having come from an unfortunate background, and the man clearly having a history of wealth, she agreed.
>>
>>25612585
>>25612628
It doesn't matter because rape doesn't get girls pregnant anymore, and if it does they will just abort. This is different from how things used to be.
>>
>>25612473

Even the strongest chain has a weak point

Me
>>
>>25613071
So we need to work on getting abortion and female contraceptives banned. I guess those Republicans are really onto something.
>>
>>25613252
Only if we want to replace the population.

The thing is women can't help but have sex. Even if you take rape out of the picture they still have a really hard time stopping themselves. So if contraceptives and abortion are banned, they will unavoidably get pregnant. That's why people used to have like 5-8 children under normal circumstances.

These days people say teen pregnancy is too high, but it used to be every single teenage girl who had sex got pregnant pretty much, since teenage girls are so fertile. These days most people at colleges are women. Back then guys didn't even go to college because they had to work and take care of their newborns. Women weren't even allowed to go to college pretty much, the idea of a woman going to college was completely alien. How are you supposed to pursue higher education if you had one kid when you were 16 and you have another on the way.

Try asking your grandmother what year her youngest sibling was born, and what year her mother was born. Do the math.
>>
There is no way in hell that I am going to allow my inferior genetics to be passed on. Granted, I have a sister, but I think she may be a dyke.
>>
>>25613650
My brother is like me in many ways except better looking and shyer.

My cousin (that's right I only have one on my mother's side) is a radical feminist who doesn't shave her armpits.

I think the end might be near for my line.
>>
File: boss.jpg (45KB, 704x519px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
45KB, 704x519px
>>25613071
Spray and pray. Eventually you will get one that is too ashamed that she was raped and will pin it on the guy she is dating or just keep the baby by some other means.

Eventually some woman is going to want to keep your seed after you dominated the hell out of her, and she will get wet thinking about it.
>>
>>25613705
How did you know I was dominant?

I wish I wasn't, subs seem so much happier, especially when they're getting fucked. Doms never seem happy.

Also no, I would feel guilty if I had consensual sex with a girl. One girl told me today that she feels like her virginity is all she has left. I bet I could get her horny enough to consent, but would that really be right?
>>
>>25613691
It's sad how many bloodlines are going to be cut short purely due to recent changes in society and culture.
>>
File: beardwojak.jpg (173KB, 807x758px) Image search: [Google]
beardwojak.jpg
173KB, 807x758px
Any other robots here the last to possibly carry on their last name?
>>
>>25612473
I'm looking into sperm donation

apparently if you're white and college educated you have a decent chance

wish me luck lads!
>>
>>25612907
so that's like 0.001% of the story
>>
>>25613797
No it's ok.

Women never liked men that much anyway, that's why once they had the option they started taking a pill so that men couldn't get them pregnant.

The population will shrink quite a bit, but eventually we'll get a future where men are better than they are today, and where young women love them again and eagerly want men to impregnate them.
>>
>>25613877
Do you know the rest of the story? Or are you just guessing it?
>>
>>25613912
>The population will shrink quite a bit
That's not what has happened or is happening, unfortunately. The birth rate has dropped, but populations are rising.

Immigration continues. Immigration from countries who don't have this society and culture and are breeding at the normal rate. Sadly, you won't get the future you want. You'll see a future where our birth rate continues to drop ever lower while we are replaced with limitless numbers of foreign immigrants. Eventually our culture and society will change to theirs and they will continue on as normal. We will cease to exist.
>>
>>25612473
Fuck you, I'm not going to date a 30+ year old used up roasty and I'm not going to date down, so I'm going to go on HRT and have a little bit of fun with my body before it gets wrinkly and old, thank you very much. I want to get at least a little enjoyment out of having it.
>>
>>25613850
Yes. Gf doesnt want to take mine because she is the last with hers. I might make that a condition of marriage but honestly I'm not sure that I care that much? It's more just like fuck you why is mine less valid than yours. Maybe your parents should have fucked more and had a son like mine
I technically have some distant relatives with my name but I fear they won't reproduce (too r9k-y).
>>
>>25614045
you're a failure
>>
>>25614045
>have a little bit of fun with my body before it gets wrinkly and old
Fuck off, roastie wannabe.
>>
File: 1443734494358.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443734494358.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>25612473
>200,000 years
get out Christ fag
>>
>>25614033
The average European has a fertility rate of 1.59 children per woman, while Africa has 5.4

We are in an irreversible stage of our populations. In a couple of decades the white Christian families will be even more uncommon.
>>
>>25614033
The population will drop. It's only a matter of time.

Something fundamental would have to change to make it so the population didn't eventually fall.
>>
>>25614160
We'll survive if we close out borders. But our open borders, hug everyone and get completely fucked, is all part of this changed culture that has led to the low birth rates.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
>>
>>25614186
How the hell would we survive with closed borders?

Japan has closed borders and they're not surviving. Their population is falling.

Once contraception is universally available (it's not yet because of poverty in some parts of the world) then a while after that the human population on the planet will start to fall.

The only thing that will change is us men evolving to be less undesirable.
>>
>>25614073
No, it's hard to get dates if every girl you've come across has treated you like shit and laughed at you for looking so ugly and disgusting. They've literally said that themselves.
>>25614101
Did...did you even read what I wrote? I'm a guy not some cunt.
>>
File: rtyh.jpg (38KB, 589x282px) Image search: [Google]
rtyh.jpg
38KB, 589x282px
If my ancestor didnt have a fishbrain he would understand that genetic waste needs to go somewhere.
>>
File: 1450155461288.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450155461288.png
550KB, 350x400px
My grandad's bloodline (father's side) has already ceased, all of his offspring died without bearing any young.
#adoptedfeels
>>
File: 21438841.jpg (92KB, 499x483px) Image search: [Google]
21438841.jpg
92KB, 499x483px
>>25614186
Many countries in the EU would have closed their borders to "refugees" and other scum if it weren't for the supreme German kike puppet.

Also, we need to stop feminism and encourage women to embrace traditionalism. Gay marriage and adoption are other gears of the big machine to decrease white population.
>>
>>25614265

Japan is a unique case because of how fucked their culture is.

You also seem to think that people only have kids by accident.
>>
>>25614437
Hey, the New Years thing was a real wake-up call to the Merkel and the Germans. They're changing their ways, now.
It's a little too late, of course, but at least they're beginning to see reality.
>>
>>25612473
>implying i dont have a brother
>implying im not a tranny anyway
>>
>>25614478
For fuck's sake Japan does not have a unique case. Other women who have similar access to contraception have similar birth rates.

It you look at the stats the number of planned pregnancies is pretty consistent across different countries, generally one planned pregnancy per woman.
>>
>>25614265
We won't survive with open borders.

Eh. Yeah, they just need to be more secure. Would probably need psychological profiles of anyone who wanted to immigrate into the country but then you'd have government that knows way, way too much about the people.
>>
>>25612528
This made me laugh in a somewhat audible way.
>>
friendly reminder that for every 17 women that successfully reproduced, 1 man managed to reproduce.

http://www.psmag.com/nature-and-technology/17-to-1-reproductive-success
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 124x124px
>>25612473
Meow times a milli
>>
>>25614745
What the fuck does borders have to do with our survival?

There's no indication that white women have more babies in racially homogenous countries or communities.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.