[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do European women like Arab men so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why do European women like Arab men so much?
>>
Only the dumb cunts do
>>
>>25612311
So every woman?
>>
>>25612303
Do they? When haven't white women ever betrayed their men? White women seriously are pathetic. But as somehow who is 1/4 Arab, part Jewish, part White living in America the white girls usually call me ugly.
>>
>>25612303

IDK OP why does SWEEPING GENERALISATION sweep so SWEEP?
>>
>>25612303
White girls only like rich Arab sheikhs from the gulf, NOT the disgusting lower-class filth that come to Europe on asylum.
>>
>>25612303
because of this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlT3TPTxOtc
>>
White women are what happens when a group of people exist with zero responsibility since the beginning of time. It seriously never crosses their mind that their actions might hurt someone else and all they care about is getting what they want.
>>
>>25612303

cause they're impulsive and initiate, unlike the effeminate pussy-whiped non-slavic european men.
>>
>>25612942
those men are that way because women told them that they should act like that..
>>
>>25612953
>2008 + 2 + 6
>listening to what women say ever
>wondering why everyone's shit's getting fucked up
Right.
>>
>>25613095
they were raised that way tho

it's kinda hard to be redpilled when you're 5 years old and soaking up every word that comes out of your vile mother's mouth
>>
>>25613131
Can't disagree with that. My mom was a crazy harpy who put my dad down whenever he opened his mouth. Didn't get a word of red pill from anyone until I got access to the internet. Women are diabolical.
>>
its dont
>>
File: gosw.jpg (121KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
gosw.jpg
121KB, 1200x798px
>>25612953
Not told us but it's the norm here

Also on the Arab world is 1000x harder to initiate to a girl...

>you ask her almost like you are engaging to her to be your gf
>she tell you I will think about it, and respond on like 3 days, or week, or whatever
>she may say yes or no in the end

And if she's not into dating you should convince her... and BS...

Asking a girl to drink coffee is the simplest thing for an Arab guy so it won't be a problem for him to ask 1'000 girl a day that. Think of it like the practice Son Goku had...
>>
That feel when girls tell me I look exotic and that's why they're interested in me

I mean I have a gf now but before then damn I felt like an exhibition piece
>>
File: syrianfighter.jpg (403KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
syrianfighter.jpg
403KB, 800x531px
>>25612942
Syrian men are handsome. How can europeans even hope to compete with this?
>>
>>25612933
Underrated post.

Some people aren't even really vindictive. They're just selfish and unaware of the consequences of their actions.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.