[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when this fucker wants to inevitably put you in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: Sorting_Hat.jpg (71KB, 606x471px) Image search: [Google]
Sorting_Hat.jpg
71KB, 606x471px
What do you do when this fucker wants to inevitably put you in Hufflepuff, Robot?
>>
>>25612172
Hufflepuff people are supposed to be the nice and bubbly ones. Most people here would be put into slytherin.
>>
>>25612199

4chin anons are the most harmless & beta people irl. This post is not a spam.
>>
>>25612172
I'd be fine with that. I always figured I'd belong in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
>>
>>25612172
He looks lite a realistic poo emoji.
>>
>>25612199
This desu
Slytherins are basically racist edgelords who are strongly against race mixing
basically r9k in a nutshell
>>
File: 1452344734000.jpg (857KB, 1242x4769px) Image search: [Google]
1452344734000.jpg
857KB, 1242x4769px
Textless posts are not allowed, honey tits
>>
>>25612172
If an 11 year old with only a vague idea of what Slytherin is can talk this old ass hat out of placing him there, it's probably not that difficult.
>>
>>25612172
Find a griffin and fuck it
>>
Kill my parents.
>>
I want to fuck it, is there r34 of this hat?
>>
>>25612172
hufflepuffs are loyal above all

what the fuck are robots loyal to?
>>
>>25614413
the beta uprising brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTT2DY6ynGQ
>>
Nah, since I am nordic, white hair, blue eyes and can talk to people without sperging out I would be in Gryffindor or Slytherin.

The hat is a racist.
>>
>>25614502
>nordic, white hair, blue eyes and can talk to people without sperging
>who is cedric diggory

why do people think hufflepuffs have to be horrible autists again? harry was more autistic than half the hufflepuffs and he was meant for slytherin or gryffindor
>>
>Be hufflepuff
>Quietly learn the arcane arts offending nobody
>Be accepted by other hufflepuff's because they have a culture of friendliness and impartiality.
>Hang out with hardworking qt wizard girls all day
>Don't get discriminated against by Snape
>Don't get involved in Harry Potter's stupid escapades.
>Graduate and get an unassuming wageslave job at the ministry of magic
>Marry some wavy haired brunette girl two grades under
>Have hardworking loyal hufflepuff wizard children who won't get shot with magic lightning because nobody gives a shit about them.

What's not to love guys?
>>
be chill about it because at the end of the day I'm still getting to learn magic
>>
>>25614555
Well maybe he was more of the kind but silly type when 10 and then slowly got more alfa as he grew up. His father was a nerd who worked for the government so he probably got a lot of influence from him.

Then he grew up to look like chad and started quidditch.

But on these notes I would be a hufflepuff too so you got me.
>>
>>25612172
Shove my cock down his leathery throat

>TFW that was the first thought to come to mind

>my God what's wrong with me... what has this place done to me... I HAVE A CHRISTIAN FAMILY
>>
ravenbros ww@?
>>
>>25612172

The houses correspond to the four temperaments.

Hufflepuff is phlegmatic, slytherin is sanguine, gryffindor is choleric and ravenclaw is melancholic.

Most people here would be in hufflepuff or ravenclaw I think. I'm almost perfectly split between melancholy and choleric personality-wise but probably ravenclaw.
>>
>>25614694
Ayyy
I'm not particularly smart but I'm good at remembering things and I have a drive to know as much as possible
What about you?
>>
File: Hufflepuff.png (30KB, 763x259px) Image search: [Google]
Hufflepuff.png
30KB, 763x259px
>>25614828
Just did a test on what you said and got Phelgmatic.
http://personality-testing.info/tests/O4TS/
>tfw the comfiest temperament
feels smug man
>>
>>25612611
And ambition, so no
>>
>>25612611
Are you fucking retarded?
Slytherin was always shat on unfairly because they had a bad past
Do people forget why potter befriended malfoy?
>>
File: timthumb.php.jpg (48KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
48KB, 660x330px
>>25612172
>be ambitious
>be cunning
>be a greasy, self-centered edgelord
>every little sorting test I've ever taken came out Slytherin by a very, very wide margin
I don't know what you're going on about, OP
>>
>>25612172
You guys are all idiots.
Slytherin = /b/ /v/ etc
Gryffindor = /adv/ /out/ /fit/ /k/ /diy/
Ravenclaw = /g/ /sci/ /int/
Hufflepuff = /soc/ /cam/ /fa/ /cgl/

Mudbloods = /r9k/ /lgbt/ /mlp/ /vr/

Deatheaters = /pol/ /d/
>>
>>25615436
>implying /r9k/ wouldn't be wizards
I still have my mana, do you?
>>
File: thefeelsbeneaththefacade.jpg (95KB, 903x714px) Image search: [Google]
thefeelsbeneaththefacade.jpg
95KB, 903x714px
>>25615230
unless you are a big bully beef or someone with status and intelligence, slytherin has no use for you
>>
>>25612172
According to the official Pottermore sorting quiz, I'm a Ravenclaw. Have the scarf to prove it.
>>
The most normie house of Hogwarts. Prove me wrong.

You have the edgy gentlemen from Slytherin. The hyperactive faggots from Gryffindor. The weird people from Ravenclaw. And then there's Hufflepuff. They're just there. Barely wizards. Hanging out with normal friends, having fun, just chilling.
>>
>>25615436
Wrong. In a world of wizards, /r9k/ are the squibs.

Squib lyfe is worst life.
>>
I would be in Slytherin because i'm intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>25615689
> tfw useless asshole like Filch
>>
>>25615722
I understand Filch. Imagine having to be the fucking cleaner in a place where even the youngest children are gods compared to you.
>>
File: average4chin.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
average4chin.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>25615496
>mfw slytherin = /b/ mixed with /pol/
>>
>>25615125

>Potter is not a prejudiced prick
>Still hangs out with Malfoy even if he is a spoiled dick at times
>Starts to show him the meaning of true friendship and the value of believing on other people
>As Malfoy grows to have more influence in the house of Slytherin the whole house is affected, little by little
>Potter and Malfoy grow as equals, friends and rivals, slowly destroying the crutches between the two houses
>Fight Voldemort together, save the wizard world
>After the battle they stand on the highest peak of Hogwarts, looking at the rising sun
>Draco grabs Harry by hand
>Their eyes meet
>Harrys breath gets deeper as their lips close
>When Hagrid bashes the door, runs up to Harry, graps him and shouts
>HARRY, I LOVE YOU AND I NEED YOU INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW ON THIS DAY OF VICTORY
>Then they all fuck
>>
>>25615788
i always shipped Harry and Malfoy, they're literally perfect for hatefucking
>>
>>25612705
Does it bug anyone else that the sorting hat says the actresses name instead of the character's name?
>>
>>25615436
absolutely retarded
>>
>>25615639
this is incorrect

slytherins are ambitious and cunning, but not necessarily edgy. slytherin became associated with blood purity and dark magic only because it's associated with voldemort, a slytherin, and his followers, the majority of which came from the same house as he did

gryffindors aren't particularly 'hyperactive', ravenclaws possibly only seemed weird or reserved because their house is perhaps the most irrelevant to the plot, with only luna (who who bullied for being weird) and cho being of any importance. hufflepuffs aren't 'barely wizards', in terms of character they're both extremely loyal but bravery, ambition, and intelligence are none of their greatest traits
>>
>>25616142

>slytherins are ambitious and cunning, but not necessarily edgy. slytherin became associated with blood purity and dark magic only because it's associated with voldemort, a slytherin, and his followers, the majority of which came from the same house as he did

That's generally true but the house wasn't written in that way; instead it was pretty much just "the evil house" with every single character being basically an evil prick.
>>
>>25612172
I honestly don't give a shit in which house I am since I get to learn magic and hang out with qt witches.
>>
Question:

Do the other wizard schools around the world have houses? Is it a Hogwards only thing or is there an established "this is how wiz schools work"-rule?

Also if not what would a wizard school in your country be like in your opinion?
>>
>>25616424
If we talking about "Lore" it would make sense, since houses are here to create rivalries and make for a more interesting story.
>>
>>25614621
You can have all this in Ravenclaw but you won't be stupid
>>
>>25616424
rowling gave hogwarts houses because it's based on boarding schools like eton and harrow, and it appears she intended for there to be very little wizarding schools in the world, perhaps reflecting the amount of magical people
i doubt other schools would have houses in the same way hogwarts do. in that they likely separate students but not with such a heavy emphasis on house affiliation
>>
File: 1444715102897.jpg (43KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1444715102897.jpg
43KB, 396x385px
Apathetic and intelligent enough for Ravenclaw
>>
File: 123095rmeh89yjsrt.jpg (104KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
123095rmeh89yjsrt.jpg
104KB, 1080x810px
>>25614678
Fuck off, plebbit scum. How does every single one of you think this act is even worth posting?
>>
30 year old wizards (30% of /r9k/) aren't allowed in Hogwarts
>>
>>25616751
What the fuck was Ravenclaw about, anyway?
>>
>>25617010
a love for knowledge above all
>>
>>25616142
>>25616243
Salazar Slytherin only wanted to allow pure blood wizards into Hogwarts. Not necessarily associated with the dark arts, but definitely associated with blood purity well before Voldemort
>>
>>25614828
Got nearly equal scores between choleric and melancholic
>>
>>25618254
Are Slytherins wizard Nazis?
>>
707 0 70

33[/spoiler
3. If the system breaks down the consequences will still be very
painful. But the bigger the system grows the more disastrous the
results of its breakdown will be, so if it is to break down it had
best break down sooner rather than later.
>>
>>25618369

This is also defined as the "dry" temperament. Congratulations, you are a serious person.

Phlegmatic-Melancholic = "cold"
Choleric-Sanguine = "hot"
Phlegmatic-Sanguine = "wet"
>>
>>25618649
who gives a frick you autist
>>
>>25618673

A man called Galen did desu, he wrote treatises on metabolism as understood at the time.
>>
You have to consider your core motivations. There are four main motivation clusters that the sorting hat groups personalities on.

Extroversion, risk-taking
Loyalty, harmony
Learning, wit
Ambition, power

The sorting hat supposes that all your decisions are rooted in one of these clusters.

Most people here would fall under Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.
>>
>>25612172
Tell him to put me on ravenclaw and call it a deal
>>
>>25618716
are you a lvl 62 chaos magician?
>>
>>25618254
true, and the majority of slytherin house members are indeed purebloods, but there are slytherin wizards more famous than salazar slytherin himself, such as merlin, who advocated for the rights of muggles and even believed that wizards should help muggles, so their past isn't necessarily completely pureblood-centric.
i think in more recent times, such as when harry first entered hogwarts, i think part of their reputation definitely stems from association with voldemort

other houses have also had unsavoury characters, but none so recent (or on the same scale). dumbledore was heading in that direction with his hatred of muggles, and gryfindoor would undoubtably be more associated with dark magic if he has keep to that ideology

you're pretty much right though
>>
>>25619364

No. This is actual history, not hermeticism senpai.
>>
>>25612199

Every house had their good student and bad students

Just as gryphendor had bullies, ravenclaw had aloof and detatched autists, slytherin had conniving cunts, so too did hufflepuff have good for nothing mediocre plebs.
>>
i do the most magical schoolshooting of all time
>>
File: ravenclaw.png (36KB, 788x355px) Image search: [Google]
ravenclaw.png
36KB, 788x355px
>>25615006

Huh. Every sorting test I've ever taken was Ravenclaw.

About what I'd expect.

Gryffindor = courage
Slytherin = dignity
Ravenclaw = talent
Hufflepuff = effort
>>
>>25614828
>slytherin is sanguine

http://temperaments.fighunter.com/?page=sanguine

>Sanguine people are boisterous, bubbly, chatty, openly emotional, social extroverts.

what

also I got equal amounts of melancholy and choleric on this >>25615006 test too
>>
>>25616025
Actually the old bitch said it, not the realistic shit emoji. Does it bother me? No. Why doesn't it? Because I have testicles and don't get flabbergasted over memays.
>>
>>25612172
>take a shit
>rub in hair
>says 'Slytherin' instead
>>
>>25616690

the trash

which is why it's on 4chan.
>>
>>25619484
BAN HIGH-MANNA CAPACITY ASSAULT WANDS
>>
>>25619415
You're totally right, I just wanted to make the point that the whole blood purity movement was associated with Slytherin well before Voldemort, dating back to... Salazar Slytherin
>>
Ravenclaw is pretty much masterrace house, they're the most diligent, hardworking and are fully focused on the studies of magic instead of wasting time on bullshit like other houses

hufflepuff - slow braindead morons
slytherin - edgy superiority complex jerks
griffyndor - asskissers, faggots and drama queens
>>
>>25619930
>instead of wasting time on bullshit like other houses

luna lovegood was more concerned with shit that doesnt exist than studies
patil was more concerned with dick than studies, cho chang was more concerned with dick than studies, several students bullied luna lovegood for years, professor quirrell, a former ravenclaw, was more concerned with gaining power for serving voldemort, and edgecomb sold out dumbledore's army for no reason, lockhart, also a former ravenclaw, was a fraud willing to erase the memories of young children for glory

ravenclaws are shit tier
>>
File: 1451777532725.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451777532725.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>We never got a good slytherin student in the movies
>Best we got was Slughorn, who's been out of touch with slytherin for years
>>
>>25620239
snape? sort of
>>
Anybody that has ever read the series knows that ultimately the wearer actually chooses which house they get distributed to.

If the hat suggests something you don't like, you can tell it to fuck off. Harry almost ended up in Slytherin and it's only because he kept pleading in his head for "not Slytherin" that it stuck him into the next best choice.

That being said I'd be a Ravenclaw for sure. I'm too academic to go anywhere else.
>>
>>25620472
I don't think the Hat would have done the same had a student not suited to a house demanded to be placed there.

Harry was difficult because he had qualities valued by all the houses, he should have been in Slytherin because of his ambition, but Gryffindor was only the next best choice but he also has courage. If Malfoy, an ambitious coward, had demanded he be placed in Gryffindor, or Longbottom, an ambition-less but brave autist, demanded Slytherin, I don't think it would have happened.
>>
Ravenclaw master race here 2bh
>>
>>25620774
Go be a faggot somewhere else, desirably under a truck to be quite honest.
>>
File: 1450935319493.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450935319493.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>25620693
>yfw the hat examines the soul
>yfw the hat was having difficulty differentiating Harry's soul and Voldy's soul
>yfw he recognized Voldy's soul before and just wanted to auto-send Harry to Slytherin before Harry started bitching about it
>>
File: 1403785116931.png (88KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1403785116931.png
88KB, 306x306px
>>25621345
Pretty smart anon.
>>
More like HuffleBUFF. Do you even lift, bruh?
>>
>>25621345
I don't think JK Rowling is smart enough to come up with this.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.